I saw a scary thing and now i cant sleep cause i cant stop thinking about it. What do...

I saw a scary thing and now i cant sleep cause i cant stop thinking about it. What do? I need to sleep to recover from workout

Attached: ff6c783aa728a8ad02b9599e4aada749-2848.jpg (467x700, 50K)

Have your doc prescribe you some valium, or just smoke weed

sometimes i imagine the most horrible things to try to condition my fear response. i imagine a bug-like demon staring at me from dark places, and i imagine a giant clown waiting around corners. i imagine his big purple clown shoe poking from around a corner and his feral panting. now these things follow me in my head and i cant get rid of them

*Honk honk*

Put some lights on. A mild, dim one. If you have any pets, let them sleep with you. A warm glass of milk should help any nerves.

Lift harder
And then when you feel scared just start imagining you beating the shit out of that scary thing

what did you see faggot?

This. Bump

Gonna try that, i miss my dog so much, she was the best dog i ever had, always kind and calm. God i miss her i cant believe she is gone she was part for most of my life.

Attached: 20150609_132845.jpg (4160x2340, 2.42M)

This centipede enemy from a game, it was a regular human, but burrowd with hundreds of small centipedes, in place of a head he had a centipede crawling out of open throat.

Go find/buy a centipede, crush and kill it to prove to yourself that they're weak and shouldn't hold fear over you.

RIP cuteboi

Nigga you're serious

What game? Only thing I can find is the dude from re4

you have to be 18+ years old to browse this board dude

at least be scared of something actually terrifying like the inevitable permanent cessation of your consciousness

Do a litte cardio. 10 minutes of rope won't kill your gains.

Take:
Melatonin
Htp5
L-trytophan
Gaba
L-theanine
L-tyrosine
Valerian
Hops
passionflower
Chamomile

Sleep tight fren

Attached: 1553537111044.jpg (960x769, 65K)

That's not terrifying, that's awesome.

>I saw a scary thing
Was it a spider?
I bet it was a spider.

What is that with html5 thing ? How it effects sleep. Also i dont have any Hops

>being scared of something you can't experience

:(

Fuck you asshole I'll never get to sleep now

Just wait til we start talking about the slow inevitable heat death of the universe

i'm scared of being executed by a favela mob. not gonna experience that either but it's still scary.

eh, that's just a theory still. freezing to death, the big rip, cosmic uncertainty and all that shit sounds valid too. who knows maybe we're doomed to go in cycles for actual eternity. none of it is pleasant to think about.

Fuck you for bringing back the existential thoughts. Now I have to go over of all the benefits of being dead. Like not having to wake up in the middle of the night to take a poop. Or paying taxes.