Increased heart rate

>increased heart rate
>no physical exertion
>increased anxiety
>ruined sleep patterns
>addiction

Is coffee the ultimate health jew?

Attached: 1200px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
youtube.com/watch?v=EEutCeS5B38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been thinking about dropping caffeine too

Shhhhhhh dont let them know!

>Increased BMR
>suppressed appetite
>Decreased fatigue
Based caffeine

This shit is legit a drug. My parents made me go to rehab to ween myself off this shit with all the headaches.

ANY substance that affects your body qualifies as a drug. Don't tell me you think that term is reserved for meth, coke and weed

Studies say it's good for you. Although I personally think it might be better to avoid it for the sake of avoiding the crash.

>aggravated prostate

if your bitch body can't handle a little caffeine without all these side-effects then yeah, maybe it's not for you bucko

>Increased anxiety
What kind of fucking meme is this? You goddamn Soi’s are never gonna make it

>Alcohol
>Meth
>Heroin
>3d wimin
And that's just off the top of my head.

Yes, it's the liquid jew

It's pointless. Since i quit i sleep better, don't feel groggy in the mornings (wake up naturally) and feel way less anxious and fidgety. Also it releases a shitload of dopamine

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: Coffee effective.jpg (736x736, 103K)

If you're gonna take caffeine take caffeine anhydrous it's the fastest acting. Regular coffee isn't as good

Attached: images (14).jpg (686x447, 34K)

But coffee tastes great.

I'm sorry if you aren't larping, but if you are telling the truth you have got to be one of the biggest pussies to waste money on CAFFEINE REHAB.

As I type this out I'm convinced you are larping.

Would the jew EVER lie ? Like that never happened before r-right

Attached: jews expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

i feel like this is what i need atm, i sleep too much, no anxiety, and sleepy af.
i just think i'll be even more chronically melancholy after i stop

drinking coffee to fight chronic fatigue is the worst thing you can do, if your quality of sleep is bad caffeine will only make it worse

>no anxiety
>you sleep too much

Pick ONE and ONLY ONE

I'm 27 and I've never tried alcohol or coffee. I'm also a virgin. I lift weights because I like watching numbers increase in small increments over time, it's like playing an MMORPG except it has real life applications.

Is it autism?

>tfw quit coffee
>take no doz before working out
>take a lower mg caffeine pill if I'm tired in the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=EEutCeS5B38 this video helped me come to terms to it

definitely some negatives as far as anxiety and yellow teeth.

but as long as youre drinking it black and not drinking the starbucks frappacock diabetes special youre good.

People who get addicted to coffee are fucking pussies. Ive been drinking a cup a day since I was 8 years old, and once in the morning and twice in the evening since college, and every once in a while during a routine change I’ll just forget to drink it for like a whole five days with no ill effects.

>caffeine anhydrous
>an-hydrous
No-water.
It's literally just caffeine powder.
There's no difference.

It is also releases histamine and suppresses DAO (Diamine Oxidase). That's why coffee increases chances of inflammation.

Attached: 15028673490020.jpg (319x319, 79K)

There are definitely downsides and I can tell it also makes my anxiety worse, but my anxiety is the worst when I am feeling tired (the kind of low energy tired, not the sleep deprived tired) so it's still better if I drink coffee in moderation.

Go be reddit somewhere else (preferably reddit).

Attached: Raisetsu.jpg (1208x1422, 504K)

The problem with coffee is that your body quickly builds a tolerance to caffeine. This makes it so that drinking one cup at mornings, that is, the same amount every day, is pointless. Test it yourself: if you feel a headache when you skip your morning coffee, it's your body compensating for the effect of the caffeine that it expects to come. You must keep gradually increasing caffeine amounts to feel the energy buzz.

The best thing to do is cut daily coffee completely and treat it like a energy shot, only ingesting it when you need that extra boost, being careful not to pop it too often.

Attached: id4Abvd.png (300x250, 17K)

Been off it 7 weeks so far.

Only just now feeling normal instead of sleepy 24/7.

Never again.

Coffee sucks! Stimulants destroy your soul.
Check out book "Caffeine Blues".

Not counteracting the anxiety with a CBD Vape, fucking amatuers

>mfw i just had a cup of pot coffee

what am i in for guys?

Attached: 1501088597278.jpg (768x768, 76K)

Found the mormon

Moderation cucks

I'll never quit this shit. Start every morning with a 200mg caffiene pill, and then I go to a coffee shop where I work until 12 p.m or 2, drinking about 2 more cups with breaks to talk to the other regulars. After that I hit the gym after dropping a huge, coffee-fueled stinking heap of deuce in the gym toilet without flushing. At 4 I go pick up my wife from work and then we eat healthy food, and I drink some green tea and sleep like a baby after pumping her cunny full of cum.

Rinse and repeat almost every day. It's a great life.

Sounds like a reddit post.
You will age like shit tho with this livestyle.

everyone in this thread is a virgin

Wrong. I've got good genes. I'm 31 but still look like I'm in my early 20s. Delivery guy asked if I was old enough to sign for a package when he delivered something the other day. It makes me sad to think there's people who actually deny themselves caffeine because they think it'll slow down their ageing. Just enjoy life, that's more attractive to people than some metrosexual who's vain enough to think he can stop time.

Yeah thoses endless lins to studies.
Personally i dont trust a studie who was completed after 2010. Political correctness and you know who killed science in this decade.

Yeah yeah there is truth in your post.
What i ment was the coffee messing up your gut and the coffeine stopping your body to rest when its needed causing the aging .

had to quit for a while due to a condition, can comeback if I want to but I literally see no reasons. I feel exactly the same without coffee as I did when I'd drink coffee.

Mmm good for you bro, you made it. Latched on to a financially endowed slampig and working a sexy coffee shop job

Currently on a week off, I think I'll continue cycling it with a week off each month or something.

>virgin maximalist vs chad miminalist

I'm good with sleep as long as I don't drink coffee past 2 p.m. Green tea has no effect on my sleep, and is actually calming. It's about listening to your body and not just being extreme one way or the other. Caffeine helps me get shit done, and I like the taste of coffee.

100s of guys on this board dream of my life, pal. I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm slamming my high test queen tonight.

When did Jow Forums fill up with so many pussies that can't even have a cup of coffee? I bet you all drink starbucks, gas station drip, and k-cup pods and think it's real coffee too.

>whats up with all the non-coffee-drinkers here?
>i bet you all drink coffee
absolute retard

>posts claims about coffee's negative health effects
>zero studies in the entire thread aside from the C&P tranny

Attached: 1552068469877.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Calling me a retard when you can't even understand what I said. Maybe if you had some coffee your brain would work a little bit better.

>Pot coffee
Ultimate combination. Go work out once it kicks in