Causally tears your palms off

>causally tears your palms off

Attached: how do i wank now.jpg (1000x1000, 271K)

Skinlets need not apply

>causally
I-is it sentient?

I think I have immunity to callouses, I have maxed out the stack for rows with pic related, can do 3 pull-ups with 40kg and row 40kg DBs for sets of 8 and don’t have any callouses

I wear gloves because of these. Don’t give a fuck about the mr manly man muh calluses bullshit

Not immunity you just know how to grip the bar correctly.

OP you're a faggot. Nice trips.

But these are the easiest things to avoid callouses with. WTF kind of bitch hands do you have

griplet

haha what a girl

what??

hahaha i hope your feminine hands dont hurt

Same
I like having smooth hands

NPCs who reply with the same exact overused joke about femenine hands or giving bf handjobs in gloves and calluses related threads are probably bloatmaxxers who don't care about their skin or simply moronic tryhard insecure retards that need to reassure themselves they are manly because don't use gloves. If you have the skin of a rhyno great for you, not all people are the same.

Attached: 20180320_194228.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

youre weak

my gym has pic rel but without knurling
fav attachment for every pull/row movement i never get any skin tearing with it

>Projecting.
Just get stronger. It’s literally just grip strength.

That thing is cash for pulldowns

I dont have thus problem. My gym also has the version with rubber grips, but I prefer your pic related because it doesnt roll and shift on the bar.

HAHAHAH THIS GUY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT NON-ISSUE FRAGILE MACHO EGO PROBLEMS

Not a good feeling on my shoulders. Will stick to the wide grip

What an absolute queer. Keep your hands soft so you don’t have to stop giving your boyfriend handjobs with your buttery man-paws

Arnold swarchtz nigger said if you bring gloves to the gym you should remember to bring your handbag too

Arnie is also a skinnyfat bitch boi

Do heavy farmers walk with farmers handle or hex bar. My callus immediately opened up and was the most annoying thing ever

Fuck off to reddit faggot. No fucking woman likes soft pussy hands dip shit

Go give your boyfriend a blowjob while you're at it

>Max it the stack for rows
>Only does 40kg DB rows
How?

I do to.
The real problem is finding someone to hold my purse between sets.

audible kek

Or you could grip it correctly.

Do your gloves match your purse?

Dude so manly lmao I bet you guys like steak and BACON to huh??? So manly I bet you even enjoy whiskey! Haha based manly bros!

I thin (s)he's seething lads...

*think

Yes , I'm gay and my boyfriend doesn't like rough hands either.

There it is

You guys are right. I’ll throw them away

I FELT THIS DEEP DOWN

Maxed out for 1 rep? What's the max weight on your machine?

Let the cylinder rest between the top of the hands and the bottom of the finger and they feel fine

try a rack-pull AMRAP with weight above your deadlift max some time. nothing will cause callus tears faster.

>3 pull-ups with 40kg
LARP

Seriously? Those are like the most comfortable least-skin-fucking grips you can use... What?

it's not that hard if you have good lat development and low bodyfat; i'm a lmao 2pl8 and i can do 3x40kg chin ups

>t. low test manlet

Attached: 1421893028845.gif (400x294, 1.78M)

Try this and see how long your "immunity" holds

Once you get to the 3, we'll see what your hand looks like

Attached: Captains of crush levels.jpg (971x1500, 294K)

I don’t get why anybody uses anything other than based ropes on the cable machine. I use ropes for everything.

im sure your boyfriend loves your soft hands

Just started using this at my gym after years of your pic OP. Its fucking sick. Only 40 bucks, would be worth adding to your gym bag if your gym is lacking.

Attached: DSMAG-CN001.jpg (360x360, 14K)

my gf has ugly man hands lol. i'm thinking of buying her lifting gloves. kinda grosses me out when she gives me a handjob

Always wanted one, looks good.

Ain't nothing wrong with getting some gorilla skin on your palms

Attached: IMG_20190326_191659.jpg (3120x4160, 2.12M)

By back is more well developed than my core and forearms I guess

100kg for sets of 15 pretty easy

I’m light and pull-ups are the only thing I’m good at

I’m sorry that you’re obese

I have tendinitis so I stopped training grip, I used to do a lot of kettlebell farmers walks though

Also 40kg is the largest DB my gym has and I hate BB rows

I dont have any calluses i think because i use a soap substitute to wash my hands. It moisturises the skin. My hands are really tough but look normal.

>not using the superior version

Attached: triangle-cable-handle.jpg (800x800, 74K)

>Having bitch hands

Bnupn

>doing anything heavy with the rope attachment

Attached: 1549770177196.jpg (271x271, 13K)

where to find a buttery handed bf (gf)?

>look down at these butterfly grips or whatever you call them that you use for bent over rows
>it is either brand new and will dig your shit like sandpaper or
>it's old and has a green-brown sheen of used skin cells and dirt in the crevices

getting rid of gloves were a meme. How is it socially acceptable to ride a bicycle with gloves but not a textured communal weightlifting bar?

whoever thought of moving the bottom part out just a tad on that cable handle was a lifting genius. It is tons better. I'm sure they made no money on the improvement because there isn't only one company selling it.

I imagine these are really painful when brand new but still you're being a bitch

How do you know which one to go for first?

>No fucking woman likes soft pussy hands dip shit
>lifting for women
>thinking all women want a retarded arbitrary stereotype of what manly is
>acting shallow then attracting shallow people and complaining about how there are no good girls nowadays