Blocks your estrogen

>blocks your estrogen

Attached: AF94F126-1ED8-4E21-A138-9336DAB1A511.jpg (900x1259, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-turmeric
examine.com/supplements/curcumin/#interactions-with-hormones_testosterone
examine.com/supplements/curcumin/#interactions-with-hormones_estrogen
examine.com/supplements/maca/#interactions-with-hormones_testosterone
examine.com/supplements/maca/#interactions-with-hormones_estrogen
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/c0ef/d327f4fab5ac2d38378d1901a862fb549abf.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mix in Golden milk powder (tumeric,cinnamon and ginger) with my vanilla scoops after every workout. God tier

Attached: F85C3751-CB2D-4510-88DE-7095B605D4FF.gif (498x276, 1.05M)

how much turmeric per scoop?

>mogs turmeric

Attached: 02213081-FA03-4B36-B1F6-F7D2E939D43A.jpg (300x427, 25K)

I have the MACA pills
Pretty based

You drink it cold? I like the stuff but don't think I could do it cold.

>Turmeric and curcumin, one of its constituents, have been studied in numerous clinical trials for various human diseases and conditions, but the conclusions have either been uncertain or negative.[8][38][39] Claims that curcumin in turmeric may help to reduce inflammation remain unproven as of 2017.[8][9]

Mmmm....

nigga this shit has a ton of studies
don't be so afraid of spending $15

healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-turmeric

Patently false. Indians put this shit in every food they make and pajeets are as low test as a male can get.

What kind of Essential Oils pyramid scheme is this shit?

Partially false.
>indians are low test af
Not at all. They are all very high test, and as a result constantly horny and arrogant af. Like people who are on a cycle

Shoo shoo poolet

Besides the mild libido boost, what else does Maca powder do?

Based high test pajeet

show bob

this they're high test the reason they look like shit is just because they're a different species. Like you wouldn't be attracted to a spider but spiders are attracted to spiders.

(OP)
turmeric & testosterone
>Curcumin appears to have protective effects on testicular functions, but possesses anti-androgenic activity. The concentration required for inhibition is high, but it appears to occur in vivo when it is met; it is uncertain what oral dose is needed for these effects, but it might occur with superloading and increasing bioavailability. Low doses of curcumin may have no adverse effect whatsoever.
source: examine.com/supplements/curcumin/#interactions-with-hormones_testosterone

turmeric & estrogen
>In regards to anti-estrogenic activity, limited but theoretical potential of Curcumin to be antiestrogenic via either reducing the effects of aromatase or via acting as a SERM (not yet wholly established)
>High doses appear to be estrogenic
source:examine.com/supplements/curcumin/#interactions-with-hormones_estrogen

maca & testosterone
>1.5g and 3g of Maca for 12 weeks failed to increase circulating testosterone levels in healthy men.
>Maca does not appear to have significant androgenic interactions beyond circulating testosterone, as this study failed to note any interactions of Maca components with the androgen receptor.increase in sperm production.
source:examine.com/supplements/maca/#interactions-with-hormones_testosterone

maca & estrogen
>Some evidence for Maca acting directly as a phytoestrogen, but evidence is currently mixed and practical relevance of this information unknown
source:examine.com/supplements/maca/#interactions-with-hormones_estrogen

enjoy your gyno-inducing snake oil faggots. the only things you'll be mogging people with on that shit are your bitch tits.

Attached: jbxl4avwmj021.png (840x767, 178K)

So, they're not good or bad at standard dosage.

pretty much actually. I was just memeing. there's nice effects from both of those compounds, but if you're trying to use them to boost test or block estrogen, then you're wasting your money.

I do
1c unsweetened plain almond milk
1 scoop premier protien vanilla
1tsp golden milk powder

>Inb4 premier is crap, but I have a literal allergy to soi and it's the only one that I've found that doesn't have any soi derived ingredients

its tumeric you retards

Then explain the spontaneous mass gang rapes and Muslim stomping.

MACA tastes so fucking bad though. And I’m the type of guy who thinks of food as just fuel and gulps down anything healthy. Sardines and beet smoothies, raw eggs, salads without dressing, whatever. But MACA is probably the only thing in my life I’d gag on and have trouble getting down

its dey culcha

Imagine being such a brainless faggot that you’re always chasing the next miracle supplement.

>bro omega 3 will change your life
>bro açai berries will change your life
>bro curcumin will change your life

Mucana Pruriens gigamogs that shit.

Good Omegas will unironically save your heart and mind in old age.

Or you can just restrict Omega 6s intake in the first place.

Untrue. There's late breaking studies that show taking fuckloads of high quality epa is really fucking good for you. The studies that show ambiguous barely better than placebo benefits from fish oil are not surprisingly confounded by fat fucks eating donuts in between.... Fatties are the bane of epidemiology studies.

That's extremely estrogenic, gave me pimples and watery ejaculate.

You know Pakis smell funny because they eat this and they are skinnyfat too.

They're also the empire of diabetus and high body fat in spite of lower body weight. Pajeets are literally born fat, even if they're tiny.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/c0ef/d327f4fab5ac2d38378d1901a862fb549abf.pdf

>They are all very high test, and as a result constantly horny and arrogant af.
That's not high test, that's just endemic mental illness. Real strength is not raping five year olds and setting them on fire. Any psychotic twelve year old kid whose test has to set in yet can do that. Pajeets' tendency to rape and murder little girls makes them just that, as strong as psychotic children. And don't get me started on the smell.

it's literally just a spice. Pakis and Pajeets eat buttloads of white rice and refined carbs with all their food.

LOL @ peasants thinking that something that doesn't come in a 10 ml bottle will have a significant effect on your hormonal levels.