Can you tell if someone is low test based on how he looks?

Can you tell if someone is low test based on how he looks?

Attached: 1533579633288.webm (1000x563, 1.67M)

yes

Attached: 1553502817898.gif (960x616, 382K)

Look in the mirror and figure it out

I can tell you are retarded by making this post

Yup and how they dress here are the flags

Fag glasses
Onions beard
White socks
Cargo shorts
Graphic t shirts
No visible vasuclarity

Small shoulders, neck and traps

Are you retarded? Test has an extremely high influence on your appearance. Height, frame, facial structure, jawline, chin, hair

Height has no correlation with test, otherwise you wouldnt be getting mogged test wise by mexicans.

pathetic. I bet she's never even done one neck curl

Yes it does, the taller you are, the less test you have.

Puny fragile skull
Weak chin
Small jaw
Big eyes

Of course it does, a high test Mexican will on average be taller than a low test mexican.

no lol
take steroids and your height will not change

who

Wrong. Height, musclemass, IQ, penis size, attractiveness in general all correlate positively with test

>test
>height

Test causes the closure of growth plates. If you have your growth spurt early, you’re probably high test.

t. 6’ at 12 years old

Attached: EC93F430-CC03-4199-98A7-16FD8FA3C384.jpg (780x419, 75K)

Are you mentally challenged? No one said that a grown man will get taller by taking roids. It’s all about your test levels during puberty. Also you have genetic limits based on your parents and your ethnicity

>a high test Mexicans
Mexicans on average have quite a bit higher test than say white americans, yet are much shorter.

>Can you tell if someone is low test based on how he looks?
OP's question:
>Can you tell if someone is low test based on how he looks?
the answer is no, anyone can take steroids and be high test with no change in physical appearance

nigger

what a faggot you are

Attached: angry trash hawk.gif (288x288, 47K)

Here's the high test test. You show a guy this picture and ask which one he would rather fuck.

>Left
Low test.

>Right
High test.

>gross, neither
Faggot.

>both
Based

Attached: 1536243021468.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Attached: gaynigs.gif (520x300, 56K)

>shitskins

Attached: 14956.jpg (212x200, 6K)

This is a good thread

Attached: 1546669484991.jpg (500x597, 61K)

6 feet tall, 24yo, 350 ng/dl basically stopped growing when I was 15 yo

decently handsome, decent frame and bone structure but low natural muscle mass, lots of fat and all the mental issues that are correlated with low test

for whatever reason I cant grow beard but I have decent bodyhair and Im also balding while having low test

hormones are fucking hell

so answering op
imho not

height has nothing to do with test
voice and frame does
years ago i would say beard but every basedboy has one and most of them have high pitched voices
trust me im a doctor

Both but slap the shit out of right while fucking her because her clothes piss me off

Attached: 12454321345654.png (108x153, 40K)

im a late bloomer but i ended up taller and stronger than all my friends. I think it depends more on your genetics... Like maybe greeks hit puberty later on average than swedes, that doesnt mean they'll have less test

Whatever you have to tell yourself cause you can only pork hambeasts right?

>fwhr
>eyebows
>brow ridge
>big nose
>naturally somewhat lean
>likely to be autistic but not in shy way

official racial test rank
>arab
>white
>black
>mexican
>asian
>indian
>hapa

>she

carribbean hispanic tops all of this

>looks like we found the shitskin
Hows Saudia Arabia you faggot

>yfw have no race

My voice is high pitched but my test levels results came out normal, was my doctor wrong? Everytime I call someone they say m'am.

>white
>one race

Guess how I know you're a mutt. Celtic, Anglo, balkan, slavic, dinaric, frog, scandi, nordic and Finnish Mongols are not created equal. Nor Arabs. Kurds, Saudis, Syrians, lebs n Palestinians are diff af.

Chechnya is highest test the rest is irrelevant

COOOOOOOOOOOPE

Simply superior.

Purely speaking women, this is corrrect, but switch black and mexican

>IQ

lol no

>not continuing your conquistador birthright

That's a guy, right guys?

Attached: aa.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

I can tell by the smell

yes, if someone is ugly there's a high chance he's high test

You could say that about any race. There's like a million black, asian, and indian variants too.

Honestly, not really.

Someone with low test that lifts will look better than someone with high test that doesn't work out.

The only other thing is that living your entire life might make your bone structure more masculine (epigenetics).

you just dont know how to use your voice properly

Ill fuck anything at this point

Attached: 2A307B60-F6ED-4DE5-A0ED-4DF9FD569230.png (728x632, 666K)

Nah, @yungdari

Did somebody say cargo shorts, white socks, and graphic tees?

Attached: boomer.gif (467x398, 70K)

Does vascularity relate to test levels? Because i have crazy vascular arms

Jow Forums
I am ready for your honest opinion. I don't care anymore. I just want to know. I want to be judged by my peers.
I work at a gym. I also sometimes work out at this gym.
My dad is part black, which is where my 10 inch dick comes from. I gain weight so easily. I eat entire store racks worth of cookies in a week.
I want to feel like I am gainsing muscle. High test means you build muscle without doing anything, and I feel like I am doing this. The cookies I eat have residual protein from the gluten and eggs in the ingredients.
Having a bbc means I have high test doesn't it? Is the high test/automatic gains a muth or what?
Sorry for the blog.
>tl;dr do I got it?

Attached: 20190315_153134.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

Better angle for you.

Attached: 20190323_200306.jpg (862x1636, 609K)

The low test answer would be something along the lines of "whichever I clicked with personality-wise"

Persians have the highest natural test

>your ethnicity

Less of the racism, please.

>obese
>high test
pick one brainlet

I’d rather fuck the one on the right but the one on the left is still perfectly fine

A statement so simple, yet so powerful.

Attached: When that dolphin got that wet wet.png (994x738, 695K)

No, haha.

>this is what the Jews want to take from us

Berserk themed self improvement server:

dQQebv9

based

They want to take away beautiful blonde European traps?

okay Esfand, relax

Jawline, thick eye brows, small eyes, and large Adam’s apples I’ve heard are signs of high test. Could just be bro science though.

>dat gif

Attached: mfwcrazylulz.png (338x322, 38K)

actually TRULY high test males will fuck just about anything. cant remember where i heard this but im 99.9% sure its true. i would seriously bang just about anything and i have the traits of someone with high test. my uncle is the same and hes banged it all. im the only guy i know who would fuck grannies, trannies and ugly girls.

Estrogen has a larger effect on growth plates, which is why girls typically end up shorter even if their puberty lasts longer.

Post fingers to prove it.

Forget about trying to lower it brah and start singing.

Male alto is literally best singing voice their is voice you can get.

yes look at jawline.

>onions boys
Usally quite beardy and bald. Obviously high testosterone.

chubby face skinny body

I think I'm gonna hurl

She's a slav

round face is the best indicator. also eye brows more distant from the eyes.

>tfw high test
>but tfw woman(female)
how do I change it lads?

get fatter or take birth control. be prepared to lose your libido though.

I'm not doing any of these.
Also getting fatter lowers test in men, not in women. In women, it does the opposite.

>fat raises test in women

i dont think so. in any case, if you wanna lower your T go on birth control. otherwise you're shit out of luck, amica.

Take anavar and leave humanity behind

Store racks of cookies make you gain fat not muscle. You're just obese not high test

FPBP

Doesnt make Sense at all, hapas should be between Whites and asians and blacks have the same Test Levels as whites. Arabs are caucasoid and don't diverge much from whites. You're probably arab

Bad hairline

Ugly, jawless, doublechinned

no muscle mass

short height

wears faggot or s o y boy glasses

dressed in so y clothing like round glasses and beanies

shitty hair genetics

Based haha poster

Test closes growth plates. So does estrogen in women.

Meaning: Putting obvious genetics aside, low test for men and low estrogen for girls will make you grow taller and mature later. It's correlated with baldness, low bone and muscle mass, depression, OCD, autism and anxiety. Sounds familiar to you guys?