m.youtube.com/watch?v=RAl-FK_4qMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would just like to.say squatting is gay, swag

92.5 kg bench for 14 reps

at 80kg bw

is this weak

youtu.be/7WF0KGtiETU

Yes

>finally fixed my right knee caving in, now my knees stay out and I can squat pain free
>now I have a very noticeable hip shift and I don't know how to fix it.

I do it even with bw squats. Jesus Christ every time I fix a problem in my squat a new one appears, I'm getting sick of it.

Started doing bench all reps with pause damn it's hard I've had some problems off the chest and it's my weakest point. Had to lower weights 10kg for paused reps instead touch and go.

You know that this guy made me do this doubles?
instagram.com/garrettblessings/

Attached: braindead.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

imagine having that exact problem except you also get excruciating pain through your hip flexors

>reminder to dab on the haterz

As he finished off in the loo
Was a sound of a soft poo
A Norman Khan poem - from his toilet
Pube hairs sticking on his carpet
He was posting from his phone
Mad that Isley could own him
So he reported the sketched photo
Shut it all down
"it's dino"

Shaunny are you okay, are you okay, are you okay Shaunny?

Shaunny are you okay?
Will you tell us, that you're okay?
There's your photo in the OP
And he dabbed you, a tripfag, Shaunny
He came into your general
Left the image, drawn by sparrow
And then you cried to the mod too
You were dabbed on
It was your doom

You've been memed by
You've been dabbed by
A cute tripfag

Attached: 1553465272428.png (1184x535, 670K)

In my case I started getting some pain in my hip (right side, I think it's the gluteus medius) for some days after squats. I like squatting but it's driving me crazy.

>this guy is strong, that means I'm not retarded

its more likely that this guy knows what hes doing than any other of us

Did I say he's retarded? No, I said you're retarded

Why would you be doing the same programming as someone that benches three times as much as you though?

I squat 160 for 5
How long till I reach 200 for 5
I wanna mog the strongest guy at my gym who squats 200 for 3 while looking like a twink and him being a roided freak
Should I just do smolov or will it fuck my shit up

Attached: 1537399770268.jpg (450x500, 19K)

Isley when are we playing Apex Legends?

>same
retard?

Attached: braindop to swoj chlop.png (645x729, 80K)

Pls be stone

>Tomato fag is gone but Yakob is back
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

160 --> 200 x5 is a pretty huge leap. Probably 2 years.

Thread nuke incoming

took me 4 months for 130 to 160
Only gained 5 kilos

>Thread nuke
Why? It's powerlifting related.

we should start a strength sport that doesnt involve squats but has some other lift that cultivates unfathomable snobbery among coping fatasses the way squats do

You realize that the stronger you get, the longer it takes to add the same amount on, right?

Every thread that had this posted was nuked super fast when George first posted it

5 kilos in 4 months is a fair bit. And progression slows down exponentially. I got 140kg bench relatively fast but I don't think I'll even have 160kg for at least another year and a half unless I gain a lot of weight.

I want to sing this but everyone on plg would be so mean to me and I'll be upset

f-fuck you guys
Ill have it by december just you watch

I wonder who the janny is. What a bitch.

Ah, the naivete of youth

Do it shaunny

It's Sean. No way he's been here for 10+ years and hasn't become one yet.

Don't worry we're going to be mean anyway

Lmao. Another character. Another day

Who here can do birthday bench reps?

?

Just benched the 50kg dumbbells for 8 easy reps
Best bench is 2pl8x10

Do you guys think I'll be getting a pr soon

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1526762770560.jpg (737x889, 81K)

All that gay shit, miss me with you will.

Bodyweight x age (reps)

Nope lmao

Anybody ever get that post pr ‘am I about to die right now’ Feeling? m.youtube.com/watch?v=RAl-FK_4qMw

>Belt
>Wrist wraps
>All that grunting
>Not even hitting parallel

For a 4pl8 squat. Lmao.

the virgin silence vs the chad roar

Shit was heavy, and I broke parallel, if only for a frame.

>left thigh bigger than the right one
>try unilateral work
>get IT band pain in weak leg
>stop unilateral work

how the fuck do I bring this leg up to speed

Does it fuck with your squat?

I have to mentally focus on keeping the weaker leg's knee out or else it caves in, strong side seems to be able to maintain form without micro management. Should I just keep getting my squat stronger while focusing on the form with the weak leg and it will even out in time?

Keeping the knees out seems like it would be more of a glute thing desu. I think you should just focus on improving your squat by itself. I know that my left pec is bigger than my right and when I tried doing unilateral work for it I started having form issues. My quads have constantly traded places with each other as to which was bigger, but if you just up your squatting frequency your body should sort it out.

Took me about 18 months before I did it the first time. It's not going to be as fast as you think.

t. total wuss with a shit bench and matching physique. post body/lifts so i can keep laughing at you, loser.

Attached: 1526854003172.png (1011x1354, 368K)

why is this general full of negative fucking bitches?

Pathetic Losers General.

.t shit bench, shit squat, shit deadlift, shit every other lift, shit body, shit hobbies, shit job (jk you don't have a job CBYSPTSKIATGHIWJSIURARYALA [Chuckling Because You Still Post This Shit Knowing I'm At The Gym, Hoping I Won't Just See It Upon Return And Roast Your Ass Like Always]), shit life.

Remember the previous thread, when I challenged you to post body/lifts, and you got a case of bitch poisoning and never responded? That was fun. Maybe now you can make with the body/lifts, since you seem to think you're worthy of posting again. If not, at least get a hold of yourself, quit the delusional LARPing on a Besaidi Shell Collecting Enthusiasts' mailing list, post your no doubt pathetic body and lifts, fuck off to get your life in order, and stop being so predictable.

Attached: Green Hair Smug.png (482x355, 201K)

And now a threadly reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions taken seriously, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

>Anybody ever get that post pr ‘am I about to die right now’ Feeling?

Yes, but it took two more plates. But that was pretty sound form for a max lift.

Get better shoes. What is it with zoomers and squatting in loose, wobbly, generally all around shit, meme shoes?

>negative fucking bitches
The negative ones are the literal homosexuals.

>Hank (bench spam)
>Sean/Retired Lifting Enthusiast
>Raffy
>And Fat Retard is half gay, so he's sometimes okay

as usual, my little bitch is here because he's desperate for his master to plop a fat steamer of a shit in his rapidly balding, limp dick manlet mouth.

>shit bench
>physically weak in general
>emasculated manlet
>looks like a pile of mushy horse shit
>quickly receding hairline
>incel fedora tipper

just a total fucking embarrassment. pic related: it's my little bitch. you'll notice that he always seeks me out; it's never the other way around. that's how you know that i'm his master and he's my little yokel retard bitch lol.

Attached: balding incel manlet admits it.jpg (1000x670, 149K)

The only lifting shoes I have are romaleo 3’s which aren’t exactly that good for lowbar, also it seemed every option I considered ‘squish’s under serious weight’

>Shoes
Wrestling shoes, converse, sabos, etc. These are all good examples of flat shoes. And there's nothing wrong with using heels for low bar if it works for you

>you'll notice that he always seeks me out

Said the guy who replied in six minutes, who is still
>Obsessing
>Projecting
>Body/lifts unposting
>No argument making
>Greentext gimmick stealing
>Damage controlling

And just generally put on absolute blast like few humans have ever been. Watch, I bet that, for his next attempt at saving face, he'll claim he didn't read, and seethe at, every word I've posted.

Attached: Look at (You) and laugh.jpg (466x379, 155K)

>the usual desperate begging for an actual response

lol NOPE. tl;dr, dumb shit. master shitting in his little bitch mouth is the high point of his day. my little bitch lives in a tiny world with entirely meaningless goals. what a sad, incel loser.

Attached: 1520062106183.jpg (373x394, 18K)

the tranny > these annoying fags

Your three fav assistance exercises for the big 3

Squat: Front, Zercher, Glute Bridge

Bench: push press, bent press, reverse grip pushdown

DL: RDL, rack pull, DB snatch

Record it and upload. It probably dosn't matter. Might be a leg shorter then the other

Converse are fucking squishy.

4-8 months, use bridge 3.1

>Your three fav assistance exercises for the big 3

Squat, Bench and Deadlift.

Tempo 303, Highbar, legpress
Slingshot, pin press, dips
Stiff-leg, tempo 500, paused

>S
Front squats, lunges, good mornings
>B
DB bench, JM press, dips
>D
deficits, low block pulls, good mornings

I hate doing good mornings but I love the results they produce

>zercher
>no incline, reverse meme shit
>DBs for DL

guess how i know you've got dog shit lifts from top to bottom

Redpill me on RTS

Attached: 2683B0DB-A61C-4DAF-96EC-7BED093A7FEF.png (623x750, 161K)

>fags
It's literally one person

205x23
yeah i can do birthday bench reps, i'm turning 24 in a few months though, might be over then.

Attached: planktor.jpg (575x903, 165K)

What's the best 4-day texas method version? The one where you bench and press on the same day seems counterintuative.

Currently on 3-day TM and monday was really rough.

Squat: Pin Squats and SSB Squats
Bench: Floor Press with Chains and Close Grip Bench
Deadlift: Trap Bar Deadlifts and RDL's

Pin Squats feel like they ruin my free squat form.

Yeah, keeping the weight relatively low helps. I struggle to keep decent form while doing singles or doubles as well.

Going to try 195 x19 for my birthday in a couple weeks. Should be able to get it, although I don't usually do such high rep work for flat bench.

How much ya bench?

No, i can feel that I put more weight on my left foot, but it's difficult to shift it back, every time I do it my right side feels tight af

Ok, so, right now my 1RM on bench is around 115kg, I think in a month max it'll be around 120-125kg.

How much can I realistically expect to progress during this year? Like, is getting to 150 by the end of the year impossible? What about 140?

I'm 86kg be at the moment.

Why don't you find out by trying hard

It'll be my birthday tomorrow and I'll bench in the morning, would have done tried doing it but I know I'm just too weak

>tfw

That's what I'm doing. It's just that talking to one of the strong guys at my gym, he weighs a couple kilos less than me, he told me "I never got to 150kg in my whole life, I doubt you'll get to it in under a year but I wish you good luck" so I started thinking if it was too naive of me to expect results like that.

lmao that guy sucks at training

you run into issues closer to 200kg than 150kg

I usually trust him because he has a 3bw squat and a little over 3,5bw deadlift, maybe he's just shit on bench

OHP amap at TM*0.85
2 5 rep jokers with 5% and 10% extra weight
5x8reps FSL at 65% TM
50 total reps incline DB bench

Trying higher volume 531 for dat dere mass. Is this too much to recover from for bench day on friday? Eating in a 500kcal surplus btw

No, but don't forget that the Jokers are optional.

Yeah I know but I just reset my max.
Thanks

Be flexible with your FSL sets/reps. If you can't do sets of 8s after a couple weeks, drop reps, or aim for 50 total reps in small sets.

>for dat dere mass
Track your weight, and tape your measurements in your training log. If your goal is mass, get big.

>do calves while waiting for a rack to open up
>leg shake afterwards ruins the whole workout

>fix barplacement on squats
>can squat normal now
before the bar would roll up and down mid rep and it would make the squat feel awful because the bar would go over my heels or over my toes

where can I find this

Squat, Bench and Deadlift
Squat, Bench and Deadlift lighter weight higher volume
Squat, Bench and Deadlift paused

Started week 6 of bbm 4day hypertrophy and i am getting getting weaker. This is the second time i ran this template, the first time after i completed week 5 i couldn't 't lift my arms up cus my shoulders hurt so much (probably fatigue) so i took a deload week and restarted the template. It seems i peaked in week 5 both times, that is when i hit new PR's or rather that is when i got clos to my old PR's on bench and ohp and was on the course for PR's the following weeks if everything went according to the plan. But it didn't. I am wondering if misjudged the RPE's and went rpe 9+ instead of 8 and just get overly tired or if i naturally just hit a peak after 5 weeks and then get weaker. Does anyone have any idea what could be up? And if i do a deload week when i feel like i am really tired and get weaker, can i then start on the week i was suppose to be doing or do i have to restart the template? Its like both times now i worked my way up to my previous best lifts but then last time my shoulders just got tired as fuck and now i am just getting weaker

The point of a hypertrophy program is to grow without beating the shit out of your joints and spending six hours in the gym.

did you take measurements to see if you are growing? Did you pay attention to the scale?

it's fucking retarded to think that you are magically going to get significantly stronger at the end of a hypertrophy block. If anything you are going to feel weaker until you recover from the fatigue and practice higher intensities again.

maybe you shouldn't be worrying about hypertrophy blocks and rpe

How do I stop adding shit to programs. I realize im cucking myself but I still do way too much.