Don’t you wish you had a comfy garage to train in?

Don’t you wish you had a comfy garage to train in?

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fuel-Pureformance-Deluxe-Dip-Station/dp/B016YIKGM8/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?keywords=fuel+performance+dip+station+rings&qid=1553564844&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmr0&th=1
youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice flag, bootlicker

Ive just made one with a lucky cheap rack I found at goodwill when I went on a whim. Weathers still shit though (its no fun lifting in 50 degree weather id rather just go to the commercial gym I belong to). However when it gets hot out I cant wait to pop open that garage door and sweat my ass off. It also opens up to a alley where I can do some sprints n shit

Attached: 1549772120787.jpg (157x117, 3K)

When your only belief is respecting authority

Where do you park your BMW?

> dick me harder papa pig

But i do

>t. home gym master race

hell yeah i wish. but you could easily half the cost of that gym by not having 2 benches and that stupid GHR.

Looks a bit cramped desu and your flag is gay af. Otherwise pretty comfy

What's with you pussies and not accepting the consequences of your actions?

>says the guy who is safe because of police

That’s such a slap in the face to the American flag. The American flag represents the opposite of cucking to authority and embracing individual freedoms. Now pigs are taking the flag and making it their own. It’s fucking sickening.

Anybody who sucks the dick of authority needs to be executed in true American style.

i suck police dick and am proud of it. they put their lives on the line to keep order, you criticize them from the safety they provide you

Police work for the authorities. Who want to interfere with my life.

Ok cuck.

>>safe because of police

You are fucking retarded. The only time police interact with my life is when they give stop traffic for no fucking reason.

The real good guys are firemen and paramedics. Cops can fuck off and die

How exactly do they put their lives on the line? They execute unarmed civilians daily lmao.

>inb4 they’re just being niggers

Someone post the webm of that cop yelling garbage instructions then blowing away that guy on the ground in the hotel

Kek @ all numale redditors sperging out at the sight of a based pro-police flag

Attached: 1548969676423.png (1159x665, 231K)

Yea like when 3 cops each mag dump on 2 unarmed teenagers. Thank goodness im safe now

Police are the niggers of government jobs along with Marines. Literally sub-90 IQ retards all of them

It depends: what skin color were those teenagers?

Yeah except for that faggot ass flag on the wall.
Just fly the Red White and Blue you right wing virtue signaling faggot
.t Fascist

what is 13% while also being 52%?

The only thing keeping me safe is me and my 9mm, don't need an officer to take 20 minutes to respond to me being stabbed after being mugged when I can just get rid of the scum myself

it also looks tacky as fuck

lmao all the non-white retards hating cops
go smoke your weed and kill your braincells more

yea, I also wish I had a purple dildo and a girlfriend named Mooncookie

im not white, smoke weed, and i respect police, whats ur problem

Ikr, I hate my god damn generation

Attached: FB_IMG_1540442143718.jpg (400x221, 15K)

literal cucks

I live simply. I'd rather have my garage be a workshop instead.

Attached: 10-12-2018_room_small_2.jpg (2400x1350, 574K)

Attached: 1551489553453.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Myron.

Personally, I'm all for any institution that shoots negroes

What dip apparatus is that? Mind linkan?

already have one

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-06-18h45m49s707.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

thank you.
The one I bought had rings with it but honestly they're not necessary. Nice for ring pushups, but now I use the cage with rings.
>amazon.com/Fuel-Pureformance-Deluxe-Dip-Station/dp/B016YIKGM8/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?keywords=fuel+performance+dip+station+rings&qid=1553564844&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmr0&th=1

What the fuck have you done to the flag, son? Why are my glorious Stars and Stripes in black and white, with a stupid fucking blue line in the middle of it? What in God’s name is this Mickey Mouse bullshit?
But yeah I’ve got a home gym, not as nice equipment, but it gets the job done. I mostly like how I can play my own music and scream as loud as I want when I hit a PR, and how I can drink beer there and nobody fucks with me while I’m doing so. Fuck you, OP. Go buy a real flag, and burn that other abomination.

Attached: 28E122C2-5AA5-430C-8957-C7DC11E86A48.jpg (651x431, 51K)

fpbp

Attached: NMAAHC-2011_58_001.jpg (339x500, 224K)

I just wish I had more space. This is a storage unit in the basement of my apartment building. I plan on buying a place next summer. Looking building a modular with a 2 car garage, just to put a baller home gym in.

Attached: homegym1.jpg (2048x1152, 213K)

No, I have a power cage in my living room. Why the fuck would I want to go out to my garage to lift when instead I can be in my comfy living room and shitpost on Jow Forums between sets?

I doubt the OP pic is OP's garage but if it is then you are correct and OP is a faggot

What does your routine look like?

I'm safe because of my gun faggot

Careful to not crush kitty, may not want to let her in lifting room during lifts especially deadlifts

This

There was a drive by shooting next to my house (no one was hurt) and the cops didn’t come until like 10 minutes after. We live like half a minute from the college and hospital too

I'm moving from an apartment to a house in a few months. Still looking for a house to buy, but chances are it will not have a tall enough ceilings in the basement for a proper Rogue/similar brand rack.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good squat rack that can work in a lower ceiling'd room?

You have to go back.
based and redpilled

My Fitness Reality power cage works fine in a regular ceilinged room which is I think 8 feet. Is your ceiling average height or lower than average?

Titan T3 short rack. Also, Rogue will cut your uprights to a desire height if you ask.

Not sure. Haven't bought a place yet, but most houses I have seen so far have shorter ceilings.

TY for recommendation though.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

fpbp

Be sure to account for any plywood or horse stall mat that will be underneath your rack, if you plan building platforms or using flooring.

Like shit mostly. I actually lift every day but nowhere near a high intensity. Only compounds and I'm not that sore very often.
Mostly
>OHP
>RDL
>Bent over BB rows
>Floor Press
>Zercher squat
>Front squat
>Chin ups
>Dips
>BB curls

Sorry bro, but if you can lift every day and you don't feel sore, you're not going hard enough or you're doing lightweights

Is that a hair dryer on you desk user?

Attached: 6FD6A550-2738-4473-818D-A60220F22E10.gif (240x240, 691K)

i do

2 benches is nice i have 2. they dont cost much.

oh I always make sure she's out of the room before I start my set, cant let her get squished

pretty based. fuck cops.

What the fuck are these replies? Was this thread linked on reddit or something?

>has a home gym
>still dyel

Attached: 1553551189544.png (1280x1519, 768K)

I like this. I'm surprised you couldn't get some kind of dip bar add-on for the rack though? Maybe free up a little space.

That ouroboros deal is kinda nifty. What's the significance to you?

no hate user but this isn't comfy enough.

???

We deserve the truth.

i'm not the guy who posted it. i don't even see what you mean. all i see is his phone, camera lenses, banana, notebook, and mouse

fpbp

can someone please tell me how to get a bare bones homegym for cheap? im poor as all hell and hate leaving my home. just need to be able to do front squats bench press and deadlift. maybe a link or a general guideline of hoe much i can expect to spend?

Still a work in progress. I need a plate tree and to paint the walls but it's nice to have my own space.

Attached: 20190322_123903.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

Fuck off, shill.

>2019
>actually trusting the government

Attached: 1552093581180.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with based here.

Define cheap. What's your budget?

OH NO NO NO

i may be able to pull $500

Check Craigslist for cheap gear and/or wait for Xmas season and take advantage of deals. A good bar and rack should set you back around 600$ at a minimum. Cheap doesn't automatically mean shit, but make sure you know what you are getting

solid.

Oh no no no no no
youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0

Attached: 32c.gif (399x369, 37K)

>I don't trust the police!!
>but they should be the only ones with guns

Attached: 1513126676880.png (866x900, 94K)

no one here said that. in fact, i only see posts saying “the police dont help, my own gun does”.

faggot

Attached: npc[1].png (630x400, 42K)

How did these niggers get a computer and internet. They're taking crime online

>anything masterrace [ ]
>bootlicker flag [ ]
>pick one flaggot

Attached: 1546925751742.jpg (307x352, 13K)

>obey authority, goys...guys, it's the American way
Do you get paid a salary or per post?

Attached: 1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg[1].png (1200x800, 112K)

It also represents not flooding the country with third world inbred retards who need to be kept in line

A garage is for cars not manlets

post body fat boy

I dont respect police but I like it when they shoot black people

Le ebin anarchist

I wish I had a garage

this

The photo was posted in another thread where you could see a hairdryer from a different photo showing a different angle of the room. user's powerlevel is showing because from this angle theres no hairdryer in view

testosterone and masculinity have been proven to be demonstrated by glorification and love of badges, flags, rank. Derision for tenderness, gentility or emotion of any kind completes the USAmerican niggerfied version of manliness caused by the Africanization of their gene pool.

Nice

/thread

You should be asking the pigs. Biggest gang in America are the thugs in uniform

Why waste space on a bench when you could get a cable machine in place of that?

Only thing gayer than that flag is the all-rogue equipment.
Im jealous though.

I wish I had a comfy garage to live in.

Based

Fuck cops