Tattoo/fitness General

Hey bros, what do you think of this tattoo style for the inner forearm? Also post yours if you have any

Attached: pine_tree.jpg (3264x3141, 3.3M)

extremely gay

/thread

>it's the tree of life
>I'm so deep
>This won't end up a fad like chink letters

fpbp

two nipple piercings or bust

this

pretty much this, sorry man,

It’s pretty gay, only a few types can actually pull it off though. You wouldn’t need to ask about it if you could.

idk much about tattoos op but id say it looks pretty homosexual.

if you ever feel the need to get validation/confirmation from others about doing something before you do it, you probably shouldn’t do it

Too trendy, It'll age pretty poorly.

Just use a razorblade if you want a cut down your arm so badly, user.

It's dumb. Unless you've got some deeper connection to the idea than "it looks cool" you shouldn't put it on your body.

get dolphins on your thighs jumping towards your cock

Attached: Iceage.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>le epic nature tattoo
>probably couldn't even identify three different trees in the wild
But hey maybe a few braindead thots will think it looks cool so go for it killer

Attached: c0746169c579e19423d7e726ce46f9f740d67f56dfa517eee40beeff478323eb.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

get a real man's tattoo

Attached: coolice.png (660x498, 383K)

get a fucking sleeve, small and cute is for girls. seriously I'm heavily tattooed and very much believe that if you're gonna do it, do it for real. id post mine but you'd be able to reverse search me lol

this is why I don't call myself "asatru" or just "pagan", because people like fucking that exist. literally like me wearing a gold chain and saying I'm black, or wearing a kimono and saying I'm japanese. fuck those people.

Attached: 1485441547888.png (268x325, 87K)

you're about a decade late for this lame shit. either opt for something that's still edgy, something classic, or no tattoos at all. not this.

To be fair, religions don't have to be tied to a particular ethnicity or culture. Just look at how diverse Christianity has become from its Middle Eastern roots. Russia is as far from Jerusalem as one can possibly get, yet their Orthodox Chirch has been around for a long time.

>how diverse Christianity has become from its middle eastern roots
indeed - it IS middle eastern, ethnically. all religion is ethnic in my eyes, islam, zoroastr., christianity and judaism ought to stay in the middle east and do whatever they wish there in my eyes.

Attached: chrome_2018-09-14_00-06-22.png (655x453, 375K)

Yeah, but a bunch of larpers decided that all of a sudden paganism is the white man's religion because it "was the religion of their ancestors" (even though it was abandoned by pretty much all of them) and are trying to make it the "white man's religion".

so based

Attached: 1524093975340.jpg (1073x1148, 449K)

That's because Asatru is a turbo liberal multicultural fantasy, which cobbles together Norse Paganism, Older Germanic Paganism, Wicca, and Satanism and fills in the gaps with made up bullshit. They insist that Germanic culture is not in any way tied to being white. It's one thing if someone wants to investigate the Old Germanic religious practices, but Asatru is a fake and gay LARP for Redditors.

Indeed.. 99,99% of literally anyone's ancestors would be considered violent rightwing extremists view-wise in today's society, whites aren't an exception to that no matter how hard they try to deny it (or try to deny connection to whites).

Attached: begone, missionary.jpg (1023x789, 83K)

>but Asatru is a fake and gay LARP for Redditors.
Yeah, but let's not act like the wignats are any better.

Attached: pagans.png (827x426, 333K)

based

Those look like self harm cover ups