Snacking foods

Hello bros, whats some of your favorite snacking foods for when you're cutting?

Attached: snack food.jpg (3648x2736, 1.89M)

Sour candies

Diet Coke

You should try CELSIUS, the canned kind kinda has a coke/monster vibe. wild berry is the best. it replaced my pre workout.

Apple slices or rice cake with powdered almond/peanut butter
Maybe some low cal popcorn sometimes

Idk I find it best to cut out snacking when cutting, and just eat bigger meals so I'm more satisfied.

I used to be "skinny fat" so i have an issue where i eat when i bored. Its decreased but its still there.

Cheese and milk

>cutting
>snacking

what the fuck, op

>cutting
>snacking
Pick one

nicotine and anger

Attached: D55E5AF9-3B52-4623-A9F8-8844600DD47C.jpg (1024x494, 78K)

2-4 Hardboiled eggs + crunchy big apple for authoritative vibes

Attached: 1552521997534m.jpg (769x1024, 113K)

Look man there are healthy snacks, im not delusional ok.

I think you're right

Attached: youre right.jpg (582x800, 49K)

if you're trying to lose weight, do not snack at all

cucumbers

Roasted seaweed snacks, 30cal a serving. and walnuts/pistachios in shell. In shell because it takes a while to open it and by then you will be full or preoccupied

Or just burn more calories than you consume. CICO cunt

Apples with peanut butter are the fucking best, the one food with carbs that I could never ever give up

Friendly reminder that all the people who say "ZOMG DON'T EAT SNACKS OR YOU'LL GAIN 3482934284 POUNDS" are retarded

Just eat small and healthy snacks like vegetables instead of ice cream or something and you'll literally be fine, stop fearmongering

300mcg of BIOTIN?
interdasting

I respect that.

gum is unparalleled cut snack, if zero cal falim/mastic isn't an option, try to stick with sugarfree. don't go overboard or the sugar alcohols will make your ass go nuclear