How's that hairloss going bros

How's that hairloss going bros

Attached: hairloss feel.png (800x800, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BK4DZHDGgZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

planning hairtransplant using my bodyhair since i have full beard and fucktone of body hair on my arms and legs
if it doesn't work out, full monk mode

I just buzz it now cause my hairline is justed, have gotten a lot of compliments actually.

Eat tomatoes and pomegranates

Also steak and eggs

Thank me later

Attached: 1552350123408.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

my dad is not bald but my grandpa from mother side is nearly bald. Will i be bald?

so glad my baby hairs are finally falling out

Thinking about going to Turkey for a transplant op, apparently they do deals where the operation, flights and hotel are all part of one package.

21 and temples are receding. Not too horrible but it sucks

Attached: FEC96392-1742-482B-9CB1-F14BD0AA2DA9.jpg (633x758, 145K)

find a good doctor, do not go for the cheapest option
guy who knows what he's doing can be difference between permanently scared for life or having a succesfull transplant

>mfw my family's males have ALL had thick hair without any hairlines moving back, for their entire lives
>mfw our hair starts becoming grey FAST around 33-38 though

Attached: 1482493135836.gif (500x358, 1.07M)

what's the problem
grey hair is asthethic as fuck

I don't mind, but the general opinion is that it makes you look too old or something. ever since my dad's hair turned grey when I was still like 11-12 (as said, starts in the early-to mid 30s for us) I told him as soon as my hair starts turning grey too I'll start wearing a robe, and grow out my hair and beard to look like a wizard. my dad doesn't like looking grey too much, but I remember that made him happy

Attached: chrome_2019-02-17_16-24-05.png (124x152, 55K)

It is what it is.

Attached: received_2226897877629350.jpg (3024x4032, 373K)

could just be mature hairline lad. No hair above temples doesn't always mean you're balding.

Same hairline, bro. It's all over

kinda looks like a 3d wojak

>hairline receding since 19
>23 now, I almost have an island up front
>5'6" as well
>JUST

What do I do now?

Attached: 53619768_10218298861685640_7332458392109187072_n-1.jpg (92x108, 4K)

Very likely

just shave it bro

Attached: 20181219_183240.jpg (2592x1944, 1.6M)

just glue it bro

Attached: 1542923454615.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

im not white so excellent. i have a full set of hair

I've accepted my new life as a neo Nazi and now identify as a skinhead

>same hairline as fucking Superman
>not chad enough to pull it off

Attached: 1542363846871.jpg (728x953, 63K)

>white mans weave

Attached: 1553577333136.png (361x363, 200K)

you look good, unironically.

Started seeing recession happening at 21. Quickly hopped on finasteride and later did dermaroll and minoxidil and nizoral shampoo and my hairline looks even better than before.

I mean, you could just color it. Lemmy did when it started to gray. I'm probably gonna since it all grays right in the front right now

takes like 5-10 years off him

Berserk themed self-improvement server:
dQQebv9

Temples receding, crown is thinning. I still have some on top and plenty on the sides, I think I'm gonna have to live with the buzz cut

Well at least you got telekinesis

Not balding but greying Littlefinger style since 28 y.o.

Attached: baelish-1.jpg (3831x2550, 3.66M)

I'm 31 and starting to recede and its getting thinner in the front.

Pretty much this. I was 26 when my hair started thinning out. 3 years later and I just started buzzing it short.

I thought I'd be more upset about going bald but honestly it turns out idgaf. I beat the family curve though. Both dad and grandfather were noticeably bald by 21

will 5g creatine a day fuck me up? srs

i've heard those creatine-dht studies were done using really high creatine doses

Shaved bald for more than a year now.

My only issue is that if I try to take a selfie the reflected light off my head fucks with the light exposure of my phone camera.

22 lvl and thinned af. gonna be bald

Yikes

Arnold/Megamind 7" split

You'd look better with a hair system transplant but honestly you have a good face for the shaven look, better than 90+% of men.

anyone else genuinely not really bothered?

sounds like a hardcore cope but im just gonna buzz it to a 1 when it gets too shitty, the goal is to be big enough when that happens that i dont look retarded desu

got same plan XD

kek

Wondering about peppermint oil for top of the head thining.
Can anyone vouch for it?
I don't want to go bald before my dad.

hello there fellow wojak brother

It's getting really fucking bad now. First my main concern was my hairline, but once it was utterly fucked it kind of stayed the same. Now the hair on my crown is getting obliterated and that's whats killing me. It's not quite as bad as in the pic just yet, but it's probably going to reach that point by the end of the year. I look really bad with a buzzed head and I'm tempted by things like but I'd never do it as long as there are people around me that know how I looked before.

Attached: prince-william-balding[1].jpg (450x615, 47K)

shave the whole thing bros. balding is ugly but completely bald is cool. don't sweat it bros.

Tell me the truth, bros. Was peppermint oil a meme?

Fuck that shit, holy hell. That's disgusting. I'd rather shave.

Attached: 90c0f44112136cf542f8f11da25e3332.jpg (772x580, 53K)

Whenever it is brought up (it's gotta be bad if people are bringing it up in conversation) the women say I shouldn't shave it whereas my male friends say I should.

I guess the right choice is to do whatever makes you like yourself and gives you confidence. I think I would shave it all if/when I start balding, but that's just me.

Turkeys doctors are not only cheap, but they are also experienced and know what they do. They do hair transplants and LASIK treatments hundreds of times every day. Its the best option there is.

thanks you cured my baldness

Attached: 4W1FBLs.jpg (718x838, 88K)

shavepilled for ~six months now, my hair is beyond salvageable by anything other than hair cloning

feels good, looks good. i'm thinking of growing a moustache for the cal chuchesta look, though

>shave head to be done with it
>boss tells me to never do it again

Attached: 1517752162727.png (234x215, 9K)

Once in a blue moon, my hair looks good, but it's usually a pile of shit on top of my head, and I hate it. Just really thankful I have neither a monk balding pattern nor a patch sticking around in the middle of my forehead.

as far as hair systems, my hubs has one! He looks great and I wouldn't have been able to tell if I just met him! I only really notice when I touch the top of his head and feel the mesh under the hair instead of skin.

Some guys you can really tell because they dye it and they dye their hair - and as their natural hair fades the piece stays the same color so it looks unnatural.

You really cannot tell untill you are like an inch away and touching it and etc. The stigma is that people think all hairpieces look like Trump's hair, when they look amazing and give many guys confidence.

It's no different than extensions and weaves for women. If you get up close and feel their hair and look - you can see the beads attaching the extensions to the hair. Weaves also come off every day. These men's hairpieces don't - you can wash, dry, style, swim and etc just like you do with normal hair. You don't peel it off and throw it in the laundry or something lol.

I think its kinda ridiculous guys get all this grief for getting hairpieces but women, wear weaves, extensions, and spend $$$ on their hair. It's a double standard desu and unfair to guys who'd rather not be bald.

look on youtube for more information if you're interested.

Why hide it? Just tell the people that know you that you're wearing a wig because you were losing your hair and look shit bald. Trying to hide it is what makes wig-wearing so traumatic for some people. Anyone who knows, or that you tell, will think about your wig for up to maybe 5 minutes before focusing on something else - their lives don't revolve around your hair.
>Hey guys, like my new hair?
>Oh hey user, that looks really good.
>Cheers. So what's up?

34 years old and still enjoying a head full of thick and fast growing hair
The color has gone to shit though, I used to be blonde, I swear it shined like copper in the sunlight. Now it's a dull dark grey, it looks like a rat pelt.

I've been using it for maybe a month now maybe, not completely sure. I feel like it's had a surprisingly strong effect, but I don't have any before after pics to analyze so who knows.

My advice to you would be to not cheap out on the carrier oil like I just did. Originally I used jojoba oil, and while thicc compared to minoxidil, it was still very doable to spread in hair all over scalp before bed. Once I ran out I bought castor, oil as my replacement. It was like a quarter of the price and I remembered someone else on here was using it as his carrier oil for peppermint. This shit is simply WAY too thicc, spreading it on the scalp is a massive pain in the ass and simply not worth the money saved imo.

Im 19 and balding, it aint all bad buddeh

Supplement zinc, magnesium, D3 and complex B vitamins
Thank me later

>27
>big ears and odd head so cant pull off a shave
>bit of a weak jaw
>formerly great hair crawling back in the front
Its all over. Considering jaw surgery instead of hair transplant desu

It's going great. I shaved it off and the world didn't end.

Fuck off they do nothing. Only dutasteride worked for me

my man, you look good with buzzcut

Pretty good! I've learned to embrace it. Few dudes thought I was a senior NCO, some women seem to actually like it. Then again, works for me cuz Im 24 but look 35-40.

Attracts a lot of daddy issues types if youre into that shit. Asians too especially Filipinas for some reason.

Attached: 09366BED-3B8E-4D83-AAFA-E2D65E445769.jpg (950x926, 241K)

balding is in all races

Every male in my family is bald save for my great grandfather from mother's side. Theirs started receding early in their 20s. I'm 25 with a full head of hair and my hairdressers all say it's perfect on a monthly basis. Going to start using any dht shampoo regardless just to err on the safe side.

I'm not kidding tho

Attached: 33C4EF3E-7821-4A5E-AF08-D142E4CA30B6.jpg (1211x1497, 519K)

DO YOU SUCK DICK PRIVATE PYLE?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

MAXIMUM KEK

A little over three years between these shots, doesn't seem to have gotten any worse at least.
Been using minox and peppermint oil daily, also added in biotin in the last year

Attached: 3y.jpg (1278x1438, 367K)

Do you think coconut oil will do the trick?

Wow

Attached: a12baad7-40e0-4916-a009-717ea2a0d2fd.png (708x370, 250K)

idk man, i need to find out too, but I think so.

Attached: asdasdasdasd.jpg (236x314, 15K)

>19
>perfect hairline
>thick, blonde hair
but I really admire the balding and thin hair aesthetics. how do I into /hairloss/ mode?

Attached: 54428405_2667276213285887_1850369505658667008_n.jpg (960x1280, 86K)

Taking collagen, black seed oil, saw palmetto, biotin, and put peppermint oil in my shampoo. Gonna stop taking creatine today just in case. Pray for me.

Attached: thatsenough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Make sure its the doctor doing the transplant. Sometimes they'll advertise the doctor, but have their nurses do the transplant, which could result in having a fucked up and obvious looking hair transplant.

I plan on doing Turkey for my hair transplant as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=BK4DZHDGgZI
you look really similiar to the guy on vid

eat creatine

I have a head full of hair, like a lot, I'm 25% greek and I have those bushy curly hair, like on a statue.

But I don't really give a shit and shave off most of the time. Seeing how much you dudes suffer from having hairloss, I would give you some of mines if I could.

Protip, if you're buff, you can be bald. It's not ugly.

Just grow new scalp bro it's really not that hard

Attached: 484799_1.jpg (285x214, 13K)

balding is genetic theres nothing you can eat to stop it from happening

my hair's thinning but no visible signs of recession

>hurrr diet doesn't affect phenotype
Balding is an autoimmuno "disease" anyways

>head itches, cant scratch it
>cant go swimming
>imagine the smell
>what if they notice its fake
after all that he still looks like a faggot. just fucking shave it for christs sake

went from looking like mel gibson in madmax road warrior to jason stathams autistic cousin

Do you leave that mix overnight? I mix one table spoon coconut oil and 5 drops of peppermint. After 30 min wash it with warm water dont want to get skin damage or other shit.

Norwood 2 checking in, about what Johnny looks like in the before pic

Started finasteride 1mg, 2 months ago. Recently got my self a 1.5mm dermaroller and I apply peppermint oil every night before bed. I know treatments can take up to a year before any gains are noticed, so now the long fucking wait of desperation begins bros. If I can grow my temples in by even 0.5 of an inch, I'd be the happiest fucker alive.

We're all gonna make it.

Attached: Depp.jpg (700x377, 48K)

If you have an island starting to form, it means you're fairly advanced in the balding process. Hop on meds right fucking now because you're basically at the point of no return where even a transplant wouldn't save you

Temples are receding a bit as I get older, but generally still have thick hair. I’m getting a dermaroller to see what happens but not hopping on minoxidil

Yes. Took creatine from the ages 19-21 and suddenly got bald triangles in my temples, while my DYEL brother kept is flat NW 0 hairline and he's 28 now. Not worth whatever marginal gains I made from it in my opinion. Do with that information what you will

Attached: Teutonic.png (235x215, 9K)

You completely regrew your temple. Fucking grats Chadbro

Why aren't you inhibiting your Alpha-5 reductase enzyme, OP???

Attached: Ass.gif (300x360, 3.04M)

I'm an Arabfag and a lot of people do go to Turkey. I have 2 cousins who already had it done it Turkey. So if I fin doesn't work for me that's what I'm gonna do.

peppermint oil you say? How often/how do you apply it my man. Plus your hairline looks mint

The ultimate cope, shit like this just screams insecure. A confident man wouldn't glue fake hair to his skull, he would just shave it and get over it.

damn, this gives me hope

I'm not at all familiar with coconut oil so I couldn't say, sorry.

Yeah I just leave that shit in until my morning shower.