Whats worse for gains? Alcohol or weed?

Whats worse for gains? Alcohol or weed?

In fact, I know alcohol can reduce protein synthesis, but does weed have any negative impacts on the body?

Attached: Marijuana-vs-Alcohol.jpg (1200x627, 476K)

no.

all the memes about weed and testosterone are just memes.

alcohol will turn you into a basedboy though.

Weed and alcohol are both shit

Im not sure if it has any direct negative affects but it makes me extremely snacky which isnt good for my cut. so yes it does have a negative effect in that regard.

cannabis is good for you in moderation for pain, relaxing and other stuff
alcohol gives you onions tits from all the hops. look up “brewer’s droop”

Show me them weed titties fag

true fun is smoking then going into your three or four IF window and having a goddamn blast as long as the food isnt trash

why not just use cbd? wont fuck you up and at least for me relaxes me with out having to feel like for a long period of time. I honestly like it better

>he thinks high me can be satisfied by only 1,700 calories even if its all in one meal
you must be high if you dont think i ate 4,500 calories of ice cream and grilled cheeses in one sitting last time i had a pot-fueled cheat day

because getting high is fun you fucking pansy
real answer: CBD is expensive as fuck. CBD-only strains are overpriced trash and CBD dabs are like $95 a gram or some ridiculous shit

>because getting high is fun you fucking pansy
1. buddy i eat high dose edibles, smoking is the inferior way of ingesting mj.
2. cbd is expensive but you're buying weed so you shouldn't complain.
3. i dont want to get high every night. I wanna relax and get deep rem sleep which cbd has been shown to help with

This, it would be nice to get some cbd flower. Med and recreational is legal where I live, but every store has like 1 or 2 cbd flower strains that are top shelf priced

By itself I don't see how weed would negatively effect a cut.

But alcohol sure as fuck does. It takes me like 4 pints of hard cider to get blitzed, and thats practically all my calories for the day.

As for gains...I dont see either of them doing anything but contribute in one form or another to make you fat.

the only redpilled drug is nicotine (cigarette form)

>caffeine to wake you up
>ephedrine+adderall to burn calories
>nicotine to keep you full
>weed to go to sleep
fuck it, i see no difference between steroids and narcotics when it comes to cultivating a good body. get your fucking goals by absolutely any means necessary my niggas

Alcohol, especially beer. Alcohol directly interferes with your body's ability to recover by fucking up protein synthesis and sleep patterns, among other things. It also contains phytoestrogens and dehydrates you.

Weed fucks up your lung capacity a bit, but that's it.

This.
Been smoking a half oz every month for 8 years and lifting the entire time. No gyno or anything just solid weight gain and good vibes

Alcohol by far. Look at any of your friends or family that drink with any regularity. Guarantee they are weak as shit or fat

yes, but it turned you into a faggot

I haven't sucked or taken any cocks in that time. Why the anger over something that has no affect on you? Need a drink?

duuuuuuuuuuudeeeeee weeeeeeedddddddddddddd

whoa man, chill out, maybe a bowlski would make you feel better my dude?

Attached: F3815592-C4B8-4F8E-A616-99645E2D7490.jpg (480x360, 23K)

weed might not affect you physically but it makes you weaker mentally than almost any other substance

weed is fine but don't do it every day
it will not only affect your body but also your mind.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeee

w
e
e
e
e
d
d

Attached: 1552163425321.jpg (640x845, 108K)

dude weed man chill bro dude

Attached: some insufferable faggot number 57939282345.jpg (211x239, 16K)

I do and I'm not, meanwhile my literal bro who smokes up before every meal because food doesn't taste good to him sober anymore is a skinnyfat office chair casualty.
[spoiler]He still gets laid more than me.[/spoiler]

Attached: beer.jpg (500x637, 80K)

quads and dubs chill bro weed man dude bro haha wut haha ayyyyyy pussy taste like skittles bro dude haha weed bro man weed chill bro dude weeeeeeeeeedddd

I smoke weed because it gives me a pump on off days. Stay mad alcoholics and sobergays.

duuuuude weeeeeeeeeeed

When will potheads learn.

You guys all swear you’re normal and no one can tell you’re smoking homo leaf. I guess the shit has melted your brains enough that you’ve become unaware that you interact with the world like a sloth and most people can tell.

>what is tolerance
>what is not smoking 24/7

Wew lad

>in that time
Ah we have a faggot over here gents
What’s it like to be gay?

Alcohol by far. I dont know of any negative effects from weed. Alcohol reduces protein synthesis and is also toxic to your Leydig cells which is what produces testosterone so it also lowers your test.

duuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeee have you heard of weed?

Attached: weeeedbrrrrooooooooooooooooooduddeeeeeemannnnnnnnnnnnnnnniwanttobeanog.jpg (403x450, 26K)

Thanks for proving my point

MUH WEED, HUH IDIOTS? fuck you degenerates. Come in here talking about your substance abuse, thinking you're all so fucking cool compared to me, you fucking libcuck swine? Think just because you smoke weed you have to go on every board and every thread to talk about your lack of spine? You don't belong in MY ethnostate. DUDE WEEED! Weed shows just how fucking pathetic and deranged you losers are, why don't you pull yourself up by the boot straps and go do something productive instead of harrassing virtuous people like me online, making us out to sound like bores just because we don't abuse ourselves with drugs like a child dependent on his father's tit milk? You are showing yourself up for having no moral or physical backbone, for being lazy parasites who make a mockery of my people's white culture and you're fucking revelling in it like a happy hormone-stuffed confused stinking pig. Take your fucking degeneracy elsewhere, your mental illness isn't welcome. This board is for virtue!

kek

3/10

weed like alcohol or any drug is best used on occasion

>weed like alcohol or any drug is best used on occasion
Is caffeine and sugar best used only on occasion too? they are also both drugs

>ethno state
it’s so cringe it can’t even be used ironically

Yes