I'm a 30yo non-fit faggot and i just can`t get into it

I'm a 30yo non-fit faggot and i just can`t get into it.
I just fucking hate the gym. But i'm getting fatter, i'm at 90kg right now, i have mantits, i feel winded after climbing some stairs i'm getting weird pains in random parts of my body.
I'm lasting less in sex and just generally feel like a complete and utter beta loser whose's existence revolves around obeying my wife who is into fitness and bimbofication, pic related.
I do pretty much everything she wants and live in constant fear she will leave me for some fit dude.
I've been spiraling like this for a while now, and nothing really motivates me i tried a few times and just can't.
The latest moment i felt completely humiliated was when i went to pick up my wife at her gym and she was talking to a really muscled dude in the lobby, she didn't know i was there already and i could see her through the glass grabbing this guys arms and laughing. I pretended like i didn't see anything.
I don't know how else to start, or what to do. Fuck she might already be cheating on me but it's not something i even think about during the day to not go crazy.
Idk how things got this way.

Attached: 34.png (442x540, 525K)

You sound like you have pretty bad depression. The irony of this is that your depression would be severely diminished if you got fit, but the depression makes it harder (not impossible, just harder) to get fit.

Anyone can give you motivation. We can give you inspirational quotes. We can give you mental tricks to get you to go. We can make fun of you about your wife and call you a cuck and blah blah blah. But you don't need motivation, you need discipline. You just need to do it. No special mantra, no particular revelation, you just have to do it.

Read the sticky, write stuff down, writing stuff down makes the discipline easier. Don't worry about doing it exactly right. Doing the wrong program consistently will yield better results than jumping from program to program trying to find "the right one." Once you have some experience you can start to tailor your workouts a bit more to what you want.

Good luck user, don't think about it too much, just go out and do it. We're all gonna make it.

I'm always surprised when i see stuff here, your guys are just chill and encouraging. I kinda expected people making fun and criticizing and feeding energy off of that, but this was better. Thx.

Hey man honestly, who cares about being fit? Reaching body goals, pushing yourself to the limit, sounds like too much work already, amirite? Forget about all those "fit" dudes, natty this and natty that, it's all steroids anyways y'know? Fucking bitches and bimbos aren't worth your time. Hey, you play any videogames? >:^)

Attached: 1553561765451.jpg (2560x1600, 461K)

>goblin poster here
Alright nah in all honesty, like Socrates said "It would be shameful for a man to die before reaching his full potential" the best time to start is now, because soon it'll be too late. Once that time is gone. It's fucking gone.

Post more pics of wife I think I know her. I'll watch her and let you know how she's acting at the gym user.

Godamn more wife plz.

i went to the gym for years and got bored of that shit

now i have my own home gym and run + pushups + situps + pullups outside

a lot better

is the gains goblin jewish?

Unironically it sounds like you need to sit down and have a conversation with your wife about all of this. Theres no fucking way I would just let that all stew around in my head. I would definitely confront her about the flirting not in an aggressive way but a "hey i saw that, so whats going on there"
if she gets defensive or mad your relationship is probably seriously fucked.
If you hate the gym you need to find some other form of exercise and be better about your diet.
It could be maybe you and your wife are just growing apart. If thats not the case you need to work on how to get back on the same page. You could do fast hiking for some good cardio and get to get out in nature with your partner not in some roid box room.
You could say im suffering from depression and I don't want to get on meds for it, I would appreciate as my wife if you were extra supportive over the next 6 months with helping me deal with this and getting our marriage back.
Just communicate so you have the information to make your decisions on.
idk probably a fucking LARP anyways

i started lifting weights at 30 after not doing shit for half a decade, and now feel way better at 32 than i did before i started. you probably won't turn into a jacked af chad, but you'll definitely be able to put on some muscle and your outlook on life will turn around. find a workout that suits your schedule and you see results from after a couple weeks and stick with it for a few months. you'll be surprised at the results. the hardest step is always the first.

well he's evil and insidious, so probably

you fucking goblin get out of this thread

honestly fuck the gym you should try working out outdoors its honestly so much better

>We're all gonna make it.
except OP

> i just can`t get into it.

Bawwww babby needa life to be zoom-zoom bib-bop Nintendo fun?

You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.

No larp. She's actually supportive of me and does want me to get more active. Outside hiking does sound pretty good. I used to swim.
Not going to post more, not larping and i only posted first one to illustrate better the situation.

shoo shoo!

Sounds pretty bad dude I think she’s been cheating on you and feels bad if she leaves you look at her wearing fucking high heels to the gym bro who does that

I didn't even notice that holy fuck bro, what a thot red alert...

Unironically go vegan

Who's that whore in the pic?
also
>nice b8 m8

Sit and talk to her about it.
Also you don't have to like going to the gym, it's a mean to reach a goal just like eating food you don't like. When have homework ever been "fun"? Contrary to all these the gym might actually grow up on you especially if you see progress or its beneficial effects. At some point you'll feel better about yourself and feeling good about yourself is a key factor for healthy relationships with others (be it friends, wife, family).
Nobody wants to be surrounded with negative energy.

Eat less and walk. Bye!

Post more pictures for me to cuck you with.