Daily Reminder

If you can't run a 10k (6.2 mi) without stopping, you can't call yourself Jow Forums.

Attached: canaday-pro.jpg (400x600, 65K)

Define run. Can I jog/slow run?

I can. And im 180 lbs and do SS. You have no power here

how slow?

I guarantee the guy in this picture can't bench 2pl8's so if I move the goal posts to make that the requirement for being Jow Forums, then he isn't Jow Forums either.

>implying this wasn't just a b8 post

>implying you need to bench 2pl8 to be Jow Forums

Attached: michael_phelps.jpg (224x423, 35K)

Like mph? Idk Senpai.

At least 3

>10k PR is 65 minutes
Am I DYER?

if you are averaging anything faster than 15 min/mile then it counts as jogging/slow running.

That’s like saying as long as you can squat the bar you’re lifting weight.

I was a former D1 XC and track runner, and I have since stopped running except for once or twice a week with my wife and my dog. I lift now and have hit 115/235/345/445 for 1rm. I would say a 2 plate bench is in the same realm as about a 17-18 minute 5k. Both marks are probably achievable by a small handful of high school age males at any given school given the right genetic gift and a little basic training. Most adult males can hit either of those marks with ~2 years of serious and well coached training even if genetically disadvantaged.

Nobody should get mad at this because this is not that hard. I despise running and think that people who run for fun are fags, but I can still do that. If you get mad at that standard, you are a massive pussy.

the average untrained adult cannot jog for 6.2 miles even at a 14 min/mile pace without taking a break.

I slow run in the morning for endurance, I purposefully don't run crazy fast.
I run a mile in like 10-12 minutes what is that?

3mph? That's a casual stroll.

nigger I walk faster than that

15 min/mile isn't walking pace, dumbass

step out of your parents' basement for once and try actually walking a mile. it should take you anywhere from 17-20 min.

4mph is a fast walk my dude. The cutoff for "jog" is 5mph. The cutoff for "run" is 9 min/mile

It was a joke. That's why I didn't use mph or kph.

Not even close.

Anything over 7 min/mile isn't "running".

It is just different speeds of jogging.

After 11 min/mile, you are basically just walking.

You need to be able to run a 5k, lift 1/2/3/4, and fuck a real girl before you can call yourself Jow Forums.

I would like to see you walk at 11 min mile pace. That would be some pretty fast power walking.

>promotion of 3d
user I...