20 something girls lusting so insanely hard after us 30 somethings. Every wear I go these chicks are all over me...

20 something girls lusting so insanely hard after us 30 somethings. Every wear I go these chicks are all over me. Didnt happen till I hit my 30s. I became like a god. Motherfucks tying down in their twenties I pity you indeed

Attached: IMG_3205.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

>yep, still got it

i've noticed this as a teacher. girls flirting left and right since i got fit. hard to not go to jail brehs.

based

You boomers are more cringe than the zoomers

most girls are like this since they hit puberty once they're 18 they can act on it as they please
marriage used to be arranged with a younger girl 13-16 and an older man.

Post stories pls, not mires but sex

I know, it's silly.

Not only do you get young chicks fawning over you, you get legit MILFs going after you because they think they have a change of marrying you.

Keep at it lads,

Holy shit are you here too?

Attached: 8A60A88A-BF56-46F0-BFF8-3B1A067E60FB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

What the fuck? Are these bread eating boomers the people I share this board with?

Wtf different file photo name types, they actually are different people.

Soon as I get my steak and mashed tattos I’ll send ya a pick

what in the fuck is going on in this thread

post coords you niggers

that's gotta be texas roadhouse buns with their signature cinnamon butter sheeeiiit i haven't had that in years but i can smell it from these pics.

What’s wrong with bread faggot? Bread is a staple food. Maybe you should take your bread hating ass over to Reddit

>Post fat boi dinners

Attached: 2689982F-2FB1-4808-AC46-064CBCCC5A83.jpg (1334x750, 109K)

wtf is happening

>2019
>not shitposting while you do your refeed
>not having that refeed at Texas Roadhouse

Maybe you should switch out that crap for rye you stupid shit

Any tips for late 20's boomers?

I know way too many girls who are with dudes 7-10 years older than them.

not the bread debate again
Please Jow Forums I'm begging you

>not eating Dave’s killer bread
Fuck your rye

Bitch, the reason 20 somethings are all over older men is because they have Daddy issues and want someone to "handle" them, and take care of them because they had shit parents. Run as fast as you can, cause they'll destroy your fucking life.

Source: Just got out of a relationship with a girl exactly like this. I'm only a year older than her and she was so happy with how much of a "mature adult" I was and how I looked like a man, but I met her Dad and holy shit was he fucking insane. Literally said "you can't take her away from me," and "Why are you choosing him over me?"
She broke up with me about a month ago and my god did I dodge a bullet. Two years wasted.

Hes right you know. Humans aren’t even designed to digest bread. Honest all grains and carbs are hard on your body. Ayn Rand once said the man who eats the grain of ones own ground becometh that very ground. Make of that as you will

>
>not the bread debate again
>Please Jow Forums I'm begging you

>
>>not eating Dave’s killer bread
>Fuck your rye

Kek

Bro this is real. Single now for first time in a while, 30, and it's effortless. Lift weights and save money y'all.

flex a cep and you know they're fukken creaming

To be fair, if you lift consistently and work consistently, you can probably look more jacked than most 20-somethings and have the advantage of a six-figure or near six-figure salary.

That combination is hot. Besides, 20-something are in the half-age-plus-2 socially acceptable banging range for 30-somethings.

>29
>women lust after me
>last year use tinder a ton to fuck 11 women in 12 months
>fucking number 8 and realize how fucked up I am that I am banging these women who genuinely like me until i grow tired of them
>realize I am worse than a sex addict -- I'm someone who needs the sexual validation of women
>start having ED issues immediately after
>told myself I would do better this year
>some pretty girl who I met on tinder a long time ago, but never hung out with starts hitting me up on SC asking all sorts of dumb questions
>eventually smash her
>she genuinely likes me, but I'm such a void of pitiless disinterest that I realize I'm starting to get annoyed with her
>she is always hitting me up trying to hang even though she knew from the outset this was just sex n fun for me.
>thought I would start 2019 better, but already fucked 4 different women so far

I think I'm gonna go sexless for a few months starting April. I want a gf. I want a connection with a woman. I can feel that most primal instinct to have a family and settle down now.

>tfw black so most women of my race are broken, overweight, or bitches -- so i'll have to turn my attn to brown and white girls from here out out so I can get a girl with good family values

fml... I'm in for a long lonely road

post bodies

Fuck, gotta hit Texas Roadhouse later this week for nostalgia's sake.

Damn boomers

Ayn rand was an avid bread eater you are taking that quote out of context. Studies has shown time and time again that just because we aren’t he best at disgusting bread doesn’t mean we should eat it

now that Im 30 picking up chicks at the bar is so easy I just go up to them and tell them they are looking good tonight and just walk away

Wow bro swimming in pussy

Bread is high in carbs, low in micronutrients, and its gluten and antinutrient contents may cause issues for some people. Still, it's often enriched with extra nutrients, and whole-grain or sprouted varieties may bestow several health benefits. In moderation, bread can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet.

>disgusting bread

That's about right

>paying 5 dollars for bread

Attached: 1534654705905.png (500x497, 262K)

Attached: 1545691670104.png (1032x1242, 303K)

Stop fucking white girls you disgusting nigger

Attached: 5FC47645-C8D3-411B-A43F-A43A9297E2BF.jpg (623x412, 210K)

Lmao this is true. I'm 30 and never get laid anymore.

>>i'll have to turn my attn to brown and white girls from here out out

Fuck off Tyrone, we're full. Stick to your broken overweight bitches, white girls are slowly following their example and becoming fat angry single mom cunts and our races are slowly being infected by the dark menace.

Attached: 1552234465173.jpg (453x439, 85K)

t. Fat fuck who eats 6 slices a day

I have one slice when I wake up so it lasts for two weeks

>11 women in 12 months
I'm unimpressed. At peak degeneracy I was fucking 3 girls a week.

30 year old guy here this is the truth usually.

>Bread eating boomers
kek

i’m 20 years old and i’ve changed my age to 31 on tinder (i’m asian so they’re none the wiser) and i’ve exponentially increased the women i’ve fucked within the past new year
i suggest all you youngfags to cope hard and just lie about your age

>I'm black
nice troll post

Attached: 3d7eic.jpg (670x372, 40K)

30 y/o boomer here

Life as a man is weird as shit. I don't think it's as simple as 'when' is the prime age, I think multiple factors come into account here.

Age 14-16
>be fat, few friends, can't get a girl for the life f me, kinda bullied
Age 17
>Change schools, have a growth spurt in my final year of HS and hit that 6' mark
>Have multiple relationships with a range of girls. Some hot, some average, oh well
18-21
>Attraction to me fluctuates, get lots of short term relationships, but most girls won't commit and wanna fuck around, contrast to high school.
21-24
>Get one or two one night stands
>Can no longer get younger girls
>shit sex life and unless you are god tiered looking, difficult to get a good girl
>Only fatties wanted me
25-28
>Become a fat fuck and fail completely
>So desperate, but can't even get a womanlet, chinlet girl to want to fuck me
28-now
>sort out my career, change locations, but remain fat
>suddenly younger girls are all over me
>plot twist, mostly asians

I mean, at least it's something.
Current gf is 21, Asian. I don't think the '30 y/o boomer' thing is a meme, but it's the age I've finally

>become independent completely
>Have a great set of jobs and a good income
>Good luck with genetics, despite shit habits
>Have life experience, therefore seem intelligent to younger girls.

If you can meet the above, even earlier than 30, well then that's probably the secret/

In short, be of a higher tier than the woman you're pursuing. Or at least seem like it. A higher position of authority is a bonus also.

get the fuck off my 4channel sincerly you were never one of us

>0
>exponentially
>0

>bread eating boomers
t. keto zoomer

I'm 33 and have fucked well over 200 women, AMA

Had me going until you said u re black 9/10 otherwise. WP