Is 5 am the best manliest time to wake up?

Im looking for a routine wake up time. 6 am just sounds bad snd lazy. 5 am is comfy time. So?

Attached: how-to-wake-up-early.png (960x440, 25K)

>not waking up at 2 AM and running 8 miles like a real man

Never gonna make it.

Attached: david-goggins-headshot_s.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>not waking up at 1 AM and running 10 miles like a real man

It’s like you’re not even trying

Attached: 385E3F7A-52BB-4F92-85B4-012BFB3A10D4.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Not sleeping at all like a real woman

Are you serious?

Attached: 260px-Margaret_Thatcher_cropped2.png (260x340, 150K)

>wake up at 6
>walk outside
>see people already heading out to sieze the day
>feel mogged
yeah, 5am is better, but 4am is fucking godly

Ever since I started gym weeks ago, I wake up at 3 am just to go to the gym almost 3 km far from my area and walk for over 30 minutes. It really depends what wakes you up in the morning.

9:00 AM masterrace

Keep a glass of water by your bed. As soon as you alarm goes off the first few moments will be awful but you will be fully awake after:
>slam glass of water
>immediately do a set of push ups to near failure
>go to shower and turn it on, don't wait for the water to get warm before getting in

You will be awake and it only took 45 seconds.

Attached: 1461453367109.jpg (667x500, 32K)

That place looks cozy as fuck. I'd do without the microwave and get at least a toaster oven, but other than that, fucking dream and probably cheap

Testosterone peaks at 9AM, so whenever you wake up just be ready to lift by then.

based Jocko

I have an entire folder of comfy

Attached: 1454691805113.jpg (4488x2889, 997K)

Not even same guy , but pls deliver the comfy

I fucking love this one, just rearrange the place for PC

Nobody cares about your process. It's about results

>he actually sleeps

Attached: 8D024E47-D8BE-46D2-B06E-17B11292E351.jpg (250x239, 40K)

5 am is god tier

He has the same tryhard face as that kid squeezing in that one meme honestly this guy is dogshit and literally retarded

Attached: 39100849081_cd8c77962d_o.jpg (1200x800, 301K)

I guess it's nice rooms in general but the name is literally "comfy"

Attached: 1547189501305.jpg (1280x853, 221K)

Attached: Wt0WNbu.jpg (1366x768, 280K)

This. Study great people's lives. You'll realize pretty quickly that their habits/schedules are all the fuck over the place.

Experiment until you're getting what you want out of it. There is no other answer.

Wake/sleep at whatever time works best for your schedule so you can get adequate rest m8.
Getting up at 5am does feel great though, love heading to the gym with the moon still being out, no one else really awake except some birds and crackheads scurrying about.

Attached: 1366074400867.jpg (550x412, 85K)

fuck this idiots. I guarantee you they have lukewarm iqs. Wow you woke up 3 am and slept 4 hours! Wow you're such a badass #navyseal. This shit is pathetic and embarrassing... additionally it is unhealthy. Pure marketing bullshit. Goggins goes and runs 100 miles. "I was like about to die and was pissing brown." Wow omg! david is so cool wow! I'm going to be just like him. I hope these people die. Somehow seals did not get the ego drowned out of them during BUDs. They should work on fixing that.

>this guy is dogshit and literally retarded
Honestly, David Goggins may not be the smartess guy damn if he doesn't make me want the discipline and drive he has.

Attached: D1ck1PHU0AER9hl.jpg (961x1200, 233K)

I get up at 6:30 am..

I wake up at ten because I like getting 8-10 hours of sleep.
... that's a joke, I was invincible when I used to sleep at 9 and wake up at 4. Thanks for reminding me

sleep by a bunch of windows. rest and rise with the sun

I get up around 7, anything else seems weirdly early and anything after seems too late

i like to wake up 3-4 hours before I have to leave for work. Enough time to make breakfast, workout, prep lunch, get ready for work, some light reading and do a bit of cleaning. Your willpower gets weaker as make more decisions throughout the day so making sure you get self-improvement out of the way immediately is important.

If you want to have more energy to do stuff after work you must reduce your decision making. Wear the same kinds of clothes every day (or have multiple sets of the EXACT SAME clothes), eat the same healthy meals every day and whatever else you can make routine. This sounds absurd but not giving a single thought to menial things does increase your energy reserves.

What the fuck is the point when you just go to bed at 8pm?

10am to 2am master race.

>tfw no warm water in the shower until 8-9AM
I also sleep with open windows, so taking cold shower is not an option until summer.

Back to 5am routine routine after 2 weeks break. its not dark anymore!

David Goggins?
more like David Noggins! haha

Not taking 1 hour cold shower? Beta

I wake up a little before 5 AM so I have time to get ready before heading to the gym. I arrive a little after it's opened. It's mostly me and a few others. It's quite comfy.
Just make sure to get adequate amounts of sleep 7-9 hours.

I would be fucking clostrophaubic in a shit like that

how the fuck do you go to sleep at 10 fucking pm?

>I also sleep with open windows
why ? you secretly want a Jow Forumsizen to slip up in your bed and fuck u while u sleep ?

Fuuuuck. This looks so great. Especially since I'll be homeless in a few months.

My gym opens at 8:30 and since I'm on a fast aswell I'd rather sleep until 7:30. Sleeping in the morning avoids feeling hungry during the last part of the fast anyways.

>friends invite you out
>don't want to go out since your bad time is 9am
>if you do go out you'll be tired all night and your sleep schedule will be messed up

Don't fall for the early morning jew

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 110K)

>Start going to bed for 9 every day so I can get up early and get work done, be ready for school
>Friends make fun of me for having "a preschoolers bedtime"
>Always heckling me that I don't have time to be out late

I told them about it before I made the change and they all saw the sense in it, but as soon as they realized it wasn't good for them it was the worst thing ever.
I figured I'd lose some social life by doing it, but having them crawl out of the woodwork as shitty people made it a lot easier to come to terms with.

Attached: 1548455811123.jpg (2560x1600, 1.72M)

smarter than you motherfucker, back to work

I wake up as early as I need to do get the job done. 3am-9am.
Take a 4 hour nap and do another day. Whatever.

Attached: 1E934A02-04D5-4C37-BBDF-FB115128D8AD.jpg (2418x3224, 2.22M)

>getting up early to be manly
>not getting up early because you should

Attached: 589058BD-E799-461A-84F0-E4AB741A2C22.jpg (708x800, 64K)

4:30 - already beating the rest of my timezone

Gym is empty, can use three barbell for my intense circuit

Attached: gettyimages6767361281024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 323K)

3:30 a.m. club is the only way and sleeping only 4.5 hours is where's it's at.

Attached: ocean.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

>falling into a routine and never stressing your body and your mind
Never going to make it

Attached: C66021CA-967B-4683-A230-2B11680DB4E4.jpg (460x345, 39K)

I wake up at 3:30am to be out of the house by 3:55 and at work just before the 5:00am clock in time.

question is when do you go to sleep?

>married with 2 kids in a 2800 sq ft home
>tfw you'll never be this comfy
If I could turn back time...

Sounds like you must have zero social life. Unless you're a farmer theres no reason to do this.

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

>wake up at 4 am
>empty gym at 5am
Feels good

I wake up whenever I want. 7am when it's work days and as late as 9am on my days off. Because I have plenty of time to work and lift and don't need to be ridiculous with waking up early. It doesn't really help.

Where is that?
The TV makes it so blue pilled though

I like you

It's an underground bunker. This one is made by a company in california. It's cheap for a bunker but still costly because it's a bunker.

Appreciate what you have user. You have a house a wife and 2 kids and a big house. You are doing better than a lot of people. Don't forget to hug them and give them love. You can also still use a comfy space just for you.

I used to wake up at 4-5am flat and go to the gym. Doing this for a year heres something you need to know. After doing it for three days straight, you'll get completely used to it and will be dead tired by 8-9pm. As easy it is to get into, it's also even easier to get out of it. Stay up 2 or more hours because of school or work, have fun getting up at 5 am on 5 hours of sleep. It's gonna suck and you WILL want to sleep in. Also waking up at such an early time doesn't make you any more manlier, if it fits your schedule then go for it but if you're just doing it to prove a point to yourself, you'll never stick to it. Nowadays I stay up till 2am and wake up at 10am and go straight to the gym, its more enjoyable and i'm able to work, do school stuff and practice my hobbies every day.

Hey, also part of de 6:30 club

If you’re natty, you need 8+ hours of sleep.

Best time is when you wake up naturally

I work a non-stop on call schedule.
I wake up 8-9 hours after I go to sleep.

When work's slow, though, and I have a few days off I tend to drift towards waking up at 4:00-5:30. Being awake before the sun comes up is peak comfy.

Wake up at 5am, then head out the door at 5:15. I don't go to the gym however, I go birdwatching. I do enjoy the 'rich/successful/tough guy does X, therefore if I do X then I will be rich/successful/tough too!' meme.
>bed at 9pm
As a 30+ male, nothing interesting happens past 9 for me now.

I'm in my 40s and banging 20 somethings. You better be married with kids. I'm not, and I regret it but if you're not either...

Enjoy your bird watching I guess.

I wake up between 3-5 pm. Go to bed at 7 am. It's glorious.

What's the latest I can go to the gym before it gets busy? Are gyms busy at like 9 am on a weekday?

no, gyms usually are the busiest after 4pm

is that you in pic? cool as fuck

no one in his 40s writes like that. bad roleplayer

In NYC that costs $3,000 a month

If you fall asleep at 9 you get up at 5

Getting up super early is just the definition of COPE.

You aren't a better person. You aren't a "go-getter."

You're just masking borderline depression with some ritualistic B.S.

One of my co-workers came in to work at 6:45am every day. By 3:30pm he was dead and had soccer coaching afterwards.

Getting up a certain time is a meme. The only thing that really matters is how much sleep you get.

retard

3:30 master-ace here.

Also I have to get to work for 6 every day so 3:30 gives me time to do cardio and shower before then. Then I lift at around 5pm

If what you are saying is true, I'd like to know what time you go to bed at night