Din din time

Din din time

Attached: C050E1BB-DC44-46CC-9863-77A93A11D983.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Serving size of broccoli and beef should be switched around.

What? OP’s dinner looks fine. He is loading some protein aint nothin wrong with that.

remove the rice u bulking faggot

Yes if OP is bulking, for those who wants to lose weight, the plate should have more broccoli than meat.

t. soiboi

That's less than 500g of meat. You ain't breaking 1000kcals with that meal, buddy.

>white rice

Attached: 1504660987644.jpg (500x451, 48K)

Boy tuat looks dope

>Styrofoam pl8

get some real plates you degenerate

how did you season the meat?

looks like you took some scissors to two big mac patties bro how poor are you that you cant afford a decent cut of steak?

Attached: dindin.webm (640x360, 200K)

Okay I see I can make some improvements, but will reducing the meat and increasing the broccoli keep me full? Also styrofoam pl8s are the best m8s. I seasoned the meat with onion spice, garlic, Italian, black pepper, onions sauce, and crushed red pepper.

no you need protein don't listen to the veganfags

100% this

Looks fucking delicious. Only thing I would reccomend you change around next time is the styrofoam plates. Xenoestrogens galore

looks like shit to be honest, beef looks dry, not enough broccoli, is that fucking white rice? The portions are off.

strong lol at you losers eating white rice without adding any flavor to it

imagine being this low iq

you probably dont even season your chicken, do you

You need more protein on a cut, to prevent muscle loss. OP is fine as long as he's running a calorie deficit for the day.

Is this the one where he rapes his own dad?

That may be the most plain dish I've seen in a very long time.

Ex-gf got me into that jap rice seasoning, furry bukakke or whatever it's called.
Probably gonna give me ass cancer but it's pretty tasty.

Flat iron steaks, season with salt and p, pan sear with butter, sunflower oil, and fresh sprigs of rosemary

It is!

You can’t tell from a picture if he seasoned his fucking rice

what kind of beef is that? looks good friend

Sweet!

beef tapa?

>Paper plates
You better be on a cafeteria or something

Attached: 1547363807291.gif (480x354, 1.96M)

how do you prepare beef to make it look like that?

My usual work dinner is a ham, salami, and muenster on multigrain bread with good mayo, and a spring mix salad with homemade italian dressing and grape tomatoes. Nice and well-rounded if I do say so, helped me keep some pounds off when working out wasn't much of an option. What do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_0009.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

yes i can faggot because i know the difference between iq human food and an ape who cooked some rice

his rice is pure white you faggot, adding ANYTHING to rice makes it a different color.

faggot