What’s Fits opinion on training twice a day?

Attached: BB7D01EE-C315-4DE4-8197-3D4D371485F7.jpg (1125x1370, 338K)

RIP in piss your joints

Cringepilled onions shit. Same for anyone that takes no rest days. Its tough and cool when you're new to it. Try doing it for more than a week kiddo. *flicks you off and walks away*

Pointless. Your body needs to rest after working out and the only way to develop the muscles is to rest properly.

If you're roiding, then sure.
If you're natty, lmao good luck dyel.

It's notable that both Arnold and the Bulgarian Weightlifting Team were pinning hard.

Are you an athlete?

even when roiding, this makes absolutely no sense

Arnie got away with it because he took a fuck ton of steroids and had God-tier genetics

everyone else would get injured or never really recover and progress

It just depends on what the workouts are. obviously 2x full body is fucking retarded but that's not what you would do on 2x a day.

just try to hit every muscle every 2-3 days and you are good.

there is 0 evidence about this whole idea that you need to rest your whole body to grow, the only muscle that needs to rest to grow your biceps is your biceps. The idea that doing squats on Tuesday will prevent bicep growth from your curls on monday is just peudoscience

Very good for managing fatigue. Short but intense weight training in the morning and short assistance pump training to flush the previously trained body parts to remove waste products and shuttle protein in. Improves recovery, if you've got time for it (home gym settings).

>obviously 2x full body is fucking retarded but that's not what you would do on 2x a day.

That's basically what the Bulgarian Olympic Team did, but Ivan Abadjiev was a little nuts and had an entire nation's sports infrastructure feeding him the best of the best that could even thinking of handling such pressure-cooker training.

Well.
If you are relatively young, have plenty of time to rest, eat well, and don't just do the stupidest shit imaginable in terms of training....

Then it's very doable as a natty.
For a very very short time.
Like...2 weeks. A month TOPS.
You can go longer then that, but you'll blow up or worse fuck up and injure yourself in a way that will last forever.
At best, at the very best you'll be recovering from a crazy ass workload for months if not years. FUCKING YEARS

See, the human body can be pushed to do miraculous as fuck shit for a short period. Then you run the risk of causing permanent damage.
Problem is that people don't really understand what they can do naturally and what they can recover from and what will cause lasting damage to their body.

SS and other short term gain programs of the like are the purest form of that.
And people don't realize that this is jsut a short time thing and that they'll hit that wall where the easy simple gains are done and dusted.
That fitness has to be a lifelong thing that becomes a part of your day to day life and not just a thing you do in da gym occasionally you get crazy ass gains and that's it.

You can do miraculous shit within a short time frame. But if you try to extend it beyond that then you're fucked. Period.
No. You are not fucking special. You will be ruined.

Yeah shwarzenegger did twoadays. But he was also on fucktons of gear and it was his "on" season.
Which was not even three months out of the year.
The rest of the time he was on cruise doses or completely off gear and just being active doing whatever he wanted and fucking around. Litterally.

Wrong. You are thinking of two full - scale workouts. Agreed. Nobody except very gifted young people on gear should attempt it.

But there's also an idea of splitting one workout into two parts - heavy lifts when you're fresh and assistance, prehab, rehab and some pure pump later in the day. And this is actually much easier on the body, speeds up recovery and can be good for older folks because you are not beating yourself up really hard during any of the workouts and overall volume ends up being higher.

Good if steroids are taken
Alright if you some how mange volume/intensity
Ie
Squat in morning
Secondary lift in the night like bench/deadlift

Could work but you have to be really careful and eat a lot

Also way too much time if you don’t have a home gym, much better ways to progress and manage your time so you don’t have to spend more than 3 days at a gym
Go live life op

I swear to god that one day I'm gonna put all you cunts in the ground

What do you mean by training twice a day? What, like full on? If your idea of training twice a day looks like this

Monday morning - 3x5 Squats
Monday evening - Cardio + 3x5 Weighted pullups
Tuesday morning - Deadlifts 1x5
Tuesday evening - Benchpress 3x5

By all fucking means, do that shit, I've done it

If your idea of training twice a day every day of the week looks like you're doing Madcow but 3-4 times a week, I genuinely want these people to injure themselves so they can learn the hard way that CONNECTIVE TISSUE, JOINTS, AND CORTISOL EXIST

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU FOR NOT READING ANY ACTUAL BOOKS NIGGER

Attached: 1512764889872.png (1180x842, 246K)

IF youre roiding and doing ABABABx then yeah, its the only way. Arnold used to do this.

Fuaark that's the best looking pic I've seen of the governator

Attached: 1527015962688_0.jpg (417x480, 29K)

Bulgarian here. Don't even try Bulgarian training if you're natty. Doing heavy compound movements 2 or even 3 times a day is ludicrous if you're not on gear. Our team was state-funded back in those days and the lifting was basically a 9-5 job for those guys. The state paid their salaries, gave them pharma-grade gear, supplied them with the best doctors, the best coaching etc. Bulgarian training is not for recreational lifters.

Why would you ever do that?

I train twice a day but not with weights. I do Muay Thai in Thailand. 35 year old boomer.

Morning session:
Run 3k to the gym
Light calisthenics
Train with kettlebells or do pads with trainer
Run back

Afternoon:
Run to gym
Pads with trainer and/or sparring
Some heavy bag work if I’m up for it
Run back

I train like this 3ish times per week and the other days just train once. Would be much easier if I had a motorbike and didn’t have to run to the gym every time. I also eat only one meal a day.

Training twice a day is something you work up to especially when you do lots of cardio. Not sure how it would work with bodybuilding but I’m sure it could be done.