Well Jow Forums

well Jow Forums

have YOU ever saved someone's life?

Attached: life.png (1895x1333, 465K)

no, but ive probably contributed to a few cyberbully suicides

Nice

i like to think so. my best friend was raped a few years back. she pushed away most of her friends, particularly her guy friends, and especially her guy friends who were bigger and stronger than her. fast forward a few years and she meets me. her ptsd and anxiety are a challenge to deal with, but she's said that meeting me and being as close friends as we are is a huge step for her in overcoming her own demons. so that's nice to hear i guess.

one time I picked up a worm from a driveway and threw it back in the dirt
I'm too autistically schizoid to go out of my way to do the nice things to other human beings that make them and myself happy, like I should be doing

Thought I would end up making fun of this but its pretty wholesome desu.

Imagine how fucked her head would be if you raped her

>has a gf
>still struggles with "depression"

he should have killed himself to be desu

Even this dude got a gf
Why the fuck am I alive

Pulled a baby out of a pool once. Fitness had nothing to do with it but I'm glad I was there.

Attached: 1387517959938.jpg (512x362, 22K)

FUCK where is your HaHa
now i cant call you a based HaHa poster

Attached: you maniacs.webm (432x524, 1.13M)

> be paramedic
yes

I fucking hate these self pity posts, depression is just clouded narcissism. Fuck that woe-is-me feel for me little shitstain, id contribute gladly to his cyber bully suicide

you are nothing special. Don't let it get to your head.

My cousin on my mother's side was abused and raped by her husband. My dad and his brother went to their place and broke both his legs and threw him out of the apartment.

So what you’re saying is that you’re such a skinny feminine little bitch that she wasn’t threatened around you? Dunno how you spin it in a positive light, well done. You should rape her, haha. Imagine how shattered her world would be. Her pain would probably be the biggest rush of “I’m alive” that you’d ever get to experience

I saved my older sister from drowning in a river when I was about 7 years old.

You literally can’t rape your wife, “I do” is basically a life-long consent form until divorce

Your dad is still a based caveman tho

Sorry, we're not muslims or Irish, it doesn't work like that here. Yeah, dad had his moments.

My family steps on the mice. I have stepped on the mice before. Mouse got stuck in early morning on one of the sticky traps, and I just stared at it. Alone, squeaking, and scared. I have gone through a lot of stuff these last two years and decided to pick up the sticky trap full of dead bugs and this mouse and bring it outside at 4 in the morning. It took fifteen minutes because he kept squirming and biting and falling over on himself, chewing his feet bloody, biting at my pair of tweezers, but I finally got him free. I don't know what happened to him, but I hope he finds someone nice and settles down. (I guess it could be a she).

peanut butter attracts them to those things like a charm
got a mom and her baby on a single one before lmao

How do you know it wasn’t a Muslim and his wife

Neat, I don't know why but I can't step on the mice anymore. Makes me feel bad.

one night me and my buddy was driving our gfs home on a dirt road late at night, it got dark super fast and quicky noticed it was smoke and saw a dangling blinker light binking, a car had crashed into the side of the concrete bridge, a train goes under it. Anyways i ran up and picked up the black chick in the bk seat and placed her in side of road, she must of got knocked to the back seat, my buddy grabbed her friend, anyways some ppl showed up and called for help, when emergency services showed up, the black bitches started screaming "YALL HIT US!!!" no scratches on our vehicle. we was let go after we got questioned by the police,I still remember the look my gf gave me that night, i was mired so hard.

Why do you talk like you’re retarded? Why the fuck would you step on a mouse? That’s gross, just slap them against something like a rock or metal and they die

Same, dude. A few years back I raped this girl. Nothing crazy, standard catch and release, but it messed her up bad. She ended up pushing away most of her friends. Especially her guy friends.

She's been getting over it ever since she started hanging out with the one guy she could find who's weaker than her. At least she knows she could take him out if he ever tried anything.

Imagine the mires if you let he nigresses die

Also
>moving injured people who aren’t in immediate danger with no medical experience

For all you know you could’ve actually killed them

You take your boot and smash them, quick and painless, nerd.

Car was smoking big time, seemed ready to catch fire any sec, yea now i regret helping since they was accusing us of crashing into them, they were fucking drunk.

Enjoy smelling like rotting corpse, third worlder

>not having work boots
>not knowing how to clean your work boots
Pansy faggot.

Same, dude. A few years back I came across a big guy (4you) raping a girl. I could have said something but the guy was really big so I hid instead.

I saw her on chance some weeks ago with a skinny twink around her. Guess it's the type she goes for now.

Damn she had nice tits though. I''ve fapped a lot to the memory.

my you are precious

Just put the glue trap in a bag and slam that shit on the ground or something
painless death apart from mangling their own limbs/guts but easy cleanup

My point exactly

Why go through the process of stomping on them and cleaning your boots when you can literally just swish and flick and throw it out after

I used the Heimlich on a friend when he started choking on his sandwich.

Once.

Got a call from a girl outside the area that her friend was talking about killing herself. Went to the apartment, music was on inside, looked like candles were lighting the room. Banged on the door a few times, announced my presence, and tried the knob (locked). That would have been enough to call it an leave - something didn't feel right. Wanted to try one last time. I pound the door with the fleshy bit of my fist one last time and the door gives...it wasn't latched fully. Open the door and make entry. Insence was burning, scented candles, tart warmers, huge dog food bowl piled over capacity for a tiny 5lb dog. The music was louder now. Tell my partner to check kitchen as I went down a hallway. There was a split second I couldn't exactly tell what I saw when my flashlight lit it up, but after a step I realized what I was looking at. The girls friend, naked, laying face up in the bathtub filled with what looked like blood. Bloody razor on the floor, sleeping medication bottles (empty), magnum of wine, her laptop playing music. She had a hand written suicide note, a "how to kill myself" check list, and her Facebook open with her death's confession ready to be posted, mouse was hovering over "post". Little post it note saying "please post
this whoever finds me". Check her pulse: faint, thready, but she's still there. Razor wounds superficial (must have been scared to slice herself open, most often are). Rescue is called for immediate transport. Check her breath, barely feel it. See chunks of half digested food in the reddish purple water, she must've started throwing up involuntarily. Transport takes her. I document and collect evidence at the scene. I delete her Facebook post. Her stomach is pumped, but she is largely unresponsive. She's not expected to live the night (or be brain dead). A week later I find her Facebook page with one recent post, after the incident. She's happy to be alive and healthy. She'll never know me, but I'm glad I knew her.

That was probably his goal, they were niggers

quite the opposite in fact. she was anxious around me when we first met because im bigger and stronger than her, but now it's better. dont know why i didnt put that in my original post.

Attached: 1550880832778.jpg (713x620, 107K)

>Piece of paper with stick figure drawings
What level of boomer is this?

Attached: 1538368564524.png (1920x1080, 40K)

You're the man, user. The Man Card belongs to you.

Clearly not, now kys faggot.

Damn that shit read like a movie

Was the doggo scared?
I couldn’t imagine ever leaving my precious little guy to fend for himself

>Had

I'm sorry to hear that, user, he sounds badass

>Walking around in Nairobi
>Traffic in said city is a huge clusterfuck
>Korean girl in front of me doesn't pay attention
>Almost get squashed between a car and a backing bus
>Run up and push her out of the way
>The bus actually collide with the car a second later
>Once her initial shock is over she thanks me over and over again
>Was actually a bit mad that she was so careless

Thanks, appreciate it.

damn user

Trips of truth

you saved mine
tldr; was depress, attempted an hero, cat saved me, couldnt quit Jow Forums so i went here

Only my own

what if he had found Jow Forums first?

that depends : is he a manlet?

>use Plebbit to meet people in my city to hang out with
>go to a monthly pub crawl they organise, end up chatting with a girl and this neckbeard
>have a fun night as I chat with other people, neckbeard is getting drunker and drunker
>girl ends up going off with another guy, neckbeard isn't happy
>tells me he's in love with girl, tell him to at least tell her so she can reject him and he can move on
>he texts her, she replies after a few minutes and says she doesn't feel the same
>he gets more upset, storms outdid looking for the guy she was with
>I follow, more for enjoyment but they're long gone
>he wants to go home, we're in the same direction and sort of feel pity for him
>waiting at the tube station, he's rambling and I'm trying to hold in a shit so not paying attention
>suddenly he stumbles/jump towards the edge and falls in
>manages to miss the live rail somehow but too fat for the refuge and tube is on its way
>manage to get him to give me his arm, drag his bulk out just as the lights of the tube appear
>staff have already seen whats happened and hit the emergency brake
>have to spend a couple of hours giving statements, he's taken to hospital
>end up not getting home until 9am the next day

He didn't apologise after either just bitched about the girl more until I blocked him

>haha

just thinking that

>depression is just clouded narcissism.

100000% true user

Ahh, a fellow man of culture.

So you caused a bus to hit a car full of passengers, just to save some woman who deserved to die for being careless?

this^ but I have also probably saved a couple lives be donating a gallon of blood.

Yes, three different times.