When someone goes on roids even for a brief period, is their natural test production still fucked permanently?

When someone goes on roids even for a brief period, is their natural test production still fucked permanently?

Attached: jake-gyllenhaal-get-shredded-southpaw-workout-tall-v2.jpg (735x1102, 292K)

It depends. I started roiding at age 19, and at age 22 I had a catastrophic life event that halted everything. Anyway I couldn't keep roiding/trt levels and got fat as fuck. Literally gained 100 lbs in a year, and my test level was stuck around ~232-300 after. It's like my body never rebooted, and both the endocrinologists I saw didn't give a fuck.

It really is a life sentence imo

Attached: checkem.jpg (467x468, 41K)

I've heard both yes and no. Apparently, the ability to recover your test production varies by person and you can only find out what type you are the hard way.

>roiding at 19
unlucky bro

Have you considered just cruising the rest of your life?

Satan does not cruise. He blasts the fukkkn heat 365

Nope.

I want to roid so bad. Nothing major, just a few mgs of test. But shit like that is what’s been keeping me away. I’m 27 now and what if this fucks up my hormone levels for life and I’m dependent on hrt for the rest of my life? I don’t know what the future will be like. And messing with hormones is serious shit, it alters your mind and many people off themselves

I started roiding at 24. Did test + Tren, test +d bol, test+Tren+ winny cycles of 12 weeks each, 4 weeks of PCT, 3 months off between cycles.

Test levels in the low 300’s afterwards as the hobby was just too expensive for me.

Felt like shit the first year, low energy, gained about 50lbs of fat from just over eating, (eventually lost this weight) my dick still has issues staying hard and it’s been a solid 5 years since my last cycle.

It depends what you’re looking for, temporary looks - don’t do it, but if you want to take your body to the limit and experience what that’s like... be prepared for what comes at the other end of things

just a daily reminder that if you need roids unless you are going for a gold medal in the olympics is beta and bluepilled

this was me at 18 with a +200 lbs pull up under my belt (bw+200lbs) and +230 lbs dips for reps(bw+230 lbs)

pick better parents next time, in short if your dad lives at home and he hast die or left your mom hes low test and so are you,low test is worse than poverty,you can scape poverty but not low test

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-070528_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 586K)

At 27 your testicles should be 100% fully developed, so it's more likely you can recover than some 19 year old that's still developing the intricate bodily systems.

Mirin, except for your narrow shoulders

Onionbro juiced but he still has natty +700 test

Not nescessarily

However if it does recover you'll have permanent changes to your androgen receptor density and satellite cells that mean your natty test is more effective than it would be pre roids

Tbf I can't think of a good reason not to just permacruise test and do blasts when I wanna gain strength
Even at trt you'll keep max natty levels when run down or cutting which actual natties wont
Besides its RIP test levels after 30

Depends how much you do. I do occasional 3 week cycles of 10mg anavar each morning. Any time I say that online I am brutally ridiculed, everyone foaming at the mouth about how that's a waste of money and won't do anything but I get insane gains from it by my standards, and 100% hold on to them. The idea of taking something that shuts down your teatosterone production is insane to me.

This is the truth. I was listening to a podcast some time ago and a doctor who wrote a book on the subject was explaining that different people had different sensibilities to this stuff. Iirc, he treated elderly men with prostate cancer, and part of the treatment was suppressing testosterone production. The way they responded varied the same way the way someone responds to propecia.

Same shit for me dude, I’m 23 and I’ve been planning to start cycling when I hit 10% bf, maybe even give myself one more year of natty lifting just to see what I’m truly capable of. Yet it’s so fucking appealing because if my test tanks permanently I could use that as an excuse to stay on for life

I'm intrigued. Taking anvar without test doesn't suppress your natural production?

Attached: teachmesempai.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

It's called a pct. If you don't, you will face the consequences.

>pct
What is that?

post cycle therapy

>roinding while being a 19 year old kid

lool

>roiding at 19
But why?

I'm joining the Marines and when I'm done with boot I'm gonna be a DYEL skinny mofo after 2 years of natty lifting. Why shouldn't I cycle and ascend to the Gods?

I don't honestly care if I'm on TRT the rest of my life, that just means my dick is gonna be hard into my late 70s, frankly I'll get on hgh too. But isn't this kind of thing what pct is for? To prevent limp dickedness and t levels in the 200s and shit

You shouldn't cycle until at least mid 20's friend, for your health.

I feel like if I was ever gonna roid it'll be in my mid to late 30's. I have a strong suspicion I'm low test even though my dad is the opposite.

>just roid bro it's gonna be ok bro no sides with small doses bro

Blood work is cheap, and there are plenty of natural solutions for that until you become an oldfag /fraud/.

get outta here satan
It's a sign not to roid

Its retards like this that make people assume roids are bad

Yeah.
If you do test for a while some of your cells in your nads switch off and they never switch back on.
Your natty test level is permanently fucked forever.
You could mitigate this by taking hcg while on cycle but there's still the chance that you'll not be able to...kick on when you go off.

I'm 24 by the end of my enlistment I'll be 28

If you take something that isn't super powerful and has a low half life, your body will have time to kick on your natural production of testosterone at night.

You can do this with a few orals and get away with it for a while.
But only for stuff with relatively short half lives(meaning it will be mostly or completely out of your system before the day is over or you sleep) and you'll have to keep an eye on your diet and take some stuff to give your boys a boost and liver protected.

What's the safest, simplest, chepsest way to up my test levels with roids?

t. utter clueless retard having difficulties understanding all the pharma stuff

being on juice makes you feel like superman, but coming off your gonna feel like betaman. worst of all, betaman that was once superman. stay on for ever or don t use at all

Lol bullshit. I was on test for 3 years straight and quit cold turkey, no AI, no PCT. Lost some muscle but otherwise nothing changed. Still lean, normal libido, feel great actually.

The people who get fucked are the weaklings who can't train or diet without being on gear. I eat a very high quality animal-based diet (90% carnivore) and have never taken breaks from training. I was also in my 30s when I came off and yet I felt better than before my cycle when I was struggling with depression, but my diet was bad back then.

PCT does NOT guarantee your suppressed HPT axis will be fully back to normal. in most cases you do get your natural test production back running but it's often well below what it was before, and of course there's always the change of your being one of those unlucky bastards that can't get your natural production back even after PCT and are doomed to a lifetime of TRT. also TRT isn't that simple either, there are several risks like : getting it prescribed (even if you're at the borderline low test ~300 some docs won't prescribe it), having money/insurance to buy it, getting your shots anywhere you are (like if you're overseas or travelling etc) etc etc..... and remember you'll have to deal with it for the rest of your life so get used to sticking a needle in your ass for the next 40-50 years.

Post body.

I did a test cycle a year ago, I was 33 at the time, first one. It was awesome, strength went up, gains went up. I stopped after 12 weeks and ran pct halfway (stopped clomid because it made me depressed). It took me 30 days to feel normal again, like 100%. Libido was the same, motivation was the same, and even thogh I lost some strength and size coming off, it was still a huge net gain for me, and after 6 months of natty training, I reached my peak strength level while I was on test (except DL). I would recommend if you're a mature adult, with many many years of traning, and about a year of researching roids before doing it.

Once you stop being natty, you can no longer be natty again.

>90% carnivore
Fuck, how do you maintain healthy vitamin A levels on a diet like that?

Probably not, but it is a possibility.

It's like saying "If someone drives a car, even briefly, will they hit a deer and be paralyzed for life?"

The answer is more than likely no. But it does happen from time to time. Do your research, be smart and don't abuse steroids. The mass monsters you see on stage and online are on EXTREME amounts of gear. The sides from gear abuse like that are vastly different than taking a TRT or slightly higher cycle.

You're still developing at 19, doing it in your late 20's/early 30's is fucking nothing.

this

Eat a diet of 30% fat, sleep well, and exercise

I'm 42 years old and smoke weed at least once a week. My test levels are slightly below the normal range (aka low as fuck). I may not look it, but I am low test. I wanna start roids. What is the safest, inexpensive way?

Attached: EUZ6C9NgfBo.jpg (820x1457, 319K)

*btw, never did roids in my life

most guys bounce back, but on average the guys who do more than 3 or 4 cycles seem to become hypogonadal ~10 years earliers than life-long natties
(ex.: a high test natty would probably only go below 450-500ng/dl after their mid 40s, a guy who cycled throughout his 20s could hit this mark in their mid 30s)

but when it comes to hormones everything can happen. some guys do a lot of shit and seem to bounce back like it's nothing with some Clomid, some guys get rekt in their first cycle

source: 10 years working out in a country where gear is easily acquired. I know a bunch of boomer gymrats

Test only. 100mg/wk will put your test at around 7-900ng/dl which is high normal range.

The side effects you hear about are unlikely at the low doses like that. But if you do experience sides like gyno, you can source an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin to lower the estrogen.

Do the research. But test is by far the cheapest and safest way to go.

At about $30 a pop, a 10ml vial of 250mg/ml will last you for months

> 40 year old
> Dressed like that

this a troll right? you memeing papi?

Not him but what about a couple years ago, all those reports that said trt can lead to strokes and heart disease

With that said bro, you look good for your age. And you seem like you're in decent shape, is the low t bothering you? Like mood, libido, energy etc? Or are you just looking to improve?

Blood pressure increase and susceptibility to arterial plaque is a well known and common side from test.

However this is easily mitigated by keeping up with your cardio.

And frankly the BP increase and plaque from test is far lower than that of people eating an unhealthy diet and not exercising.

To expand on that, the claims of TRT being causally linked to the heart disease and stroke are incomplete.

Many of these are a result of TRT AND an overall unhealthy lifestyle. And for my money, I'd say the lifestyle contributed about 8 of the necessary 10 points for the heart disease.

Makes sense, I'm gonna try to stay natty for as long as possible though, for reasons.

I recommend that. And if you change your mind, I suggest low doses. I'm not a fan of blasting 500mg/week.

Obviously if you want to get huge then stack shit and be a monster. But if you just want to maintain youthful test levels and improve quality of life then stay at or below 250

Quality advice user, thank you.