What does Jow Forums think of this?

What does Jow Forums think of this?

Attached: A96EABC9-02FA-4405-B774-0D9E8398260D.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

Female cope

we all know this already. its essentially the loli pedophilia version for females. they are all fucking disgustcting and they love twink phenotypes

fashion industry also pushes the twink body,

How do I interpret this? Is she saying she likes twinks or is she saying guys are too lazy to be built and stay too skinny?

I saw one post where dem hoes were wanting a guy with with dad bod, but I swear dem hoes would make fun and roast any guy with fat during high school

Based nigga

She's fucking ugly and probably gross in ways that make even hatefucking her for an easy quick nut not appealing.
Why in the fuck do you care what flips her skirt?

I was born in California but raised in Kansas, and the typical body type around here is the “dad bod”. I’ll see girls I follow like guys’ tweets on my Twitter that say “girls like guys with abs, women like the dad bod” and women actually saying they like the fat and lazy “dad bod”. I never thought people could reach these levels of cope.
Pic related is one of the tweets.

Attached: 8FA939A5-7B6C-4036-9FC9-DDF6649566E4.jpg (828x1372, 194K)

its actually true retards. women like muscles yeah but women have zero rational and that being said because you chose to work on your muscles all day everyday in the gym it is looked at as overcompensating and makes you look insecure.

hate all you want but thats the truth

a skinny chad will be chosen any day over a swole gym bro who spends his time liking arnolds instagrams posts about motivation.

true, but that body is exactly like Lil Peep's and the people who retweeted are just Lil Peep fangirls post his death, kinda cringe desu. Still think most girls would choose the ripped physique obviously

Women don't know what they want.
Look what they do, not what they say.
Roasties only say they like skinny/dad bods is because it's an excuse for them to never improve themselves

>Women don't know what they want
Now, that's wisdom

I would add "Tell them what they want, and they gonna want it"

local twitter is retarded
dont take anything u see there seriously
or don't look at it at all since it's flooded with disgusting normies

girls say skinny dudes have bigger dicks so that's one reason

>girls like a guy with abs
>women like the dad bod
Good think i don't fuck with postwall roasties. I'll stick to my girls

Attached: 12143269554844.jpg (300x225, 20K)

>tfw skinny twink with 6.7x5.6
later virgins

Based and redpilled

i’m fag and yeah i wanna look like the pic on right but my type is more pic on left

Because most women are closet lesbians

>tfw fat fuck 6.8x6.5
They tell me I'm shaped as a pepsi can.

t.queer agenda

Women prefer publicly admiring skinny lanklet types. But if placed in a room with a hansome skinny lanklet and a buff, handsome dude they will always, always, always go for the buff dude.
Basically, women don't know what they want. The worst person to ask about what women want is a woman.

Attached: 1515551451758.png (272x348, 187K)

i've had that look for a long time and get loads of puss. i'm here for actual fitness ya fags.

Dad bod refers to built fat

Im yet to meet a female chubby chaser who wouldn't have some sort of daddy issues. Also they typically dump the guy when he decides to get into shape.

> (OP)

Guaranteed the only chick that would say this is a fat chick that hates herself. They don't get hit on by the fit guys and also their insecurities can't handle it. Same thing as girls who pretend to like dad bods. Makes them feel comfortable that the guy's body is not miles better than theirs.

They would all still fuck the fit guy over the skinny guy.

>They tell me I'm shaped as a pepsi can.
Referring to your body, not your dick

>guy saying it

people always try to talk bad of something they cannot have anyway

>qt short stack chose tranny twink 150lb roommate over me when she realized she was talking to both of us on tinder
>he's not even single
What the honest fuck is wrong with women?

Attached: 1553224758711.jpg (567x374, 51K)

Flat bitches are intimidated by a man with bigger boobs than them

He's probably better looking then you

This dude knows exactly what's up.

He's a tranny

I won't even post the video, just the thumbnail

Attached: hqdefault (13).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Bitches don't know what they want until a man tells them what they want. They just follow what media tells them until then.

Dad bod is the best thing that ever happened,more thots for Jow Forumsizens

Attached: 12393596_1554372304852905_1997404231_n.jpg (640x479, 64K)

Twitter was a mistake

skinny fag cope

cuter than you so he appeals to the bisexual fantasies of the girls

She's a teenager dumbass. Teenagers are attracted to other teenagers.

you just can't rely on some bullshit on social media. Only go by whats in a womans face. Handsome lanklet or equally handsome bodied guy

bodied guy wins

This. Cope and virtue signaling.
Rule 1: Ignore what women say, look at what they do.

>don't believe what that woman says they want, believe what this woman says they want
Considering that just within this board there are regular FPH and fatty fetish threads at the same time, I'm gonna hazard a guess that everyone likes different shit.

Every fatty that says "real women want a dad bod" is coping hard and every Jow Forumsizen that thinks they can pull a 10 with their physique alone is LARPing hard.

This thread is actually Jow Forums fat fuck cope. None of the guys here have either of the physiques posted in the OP image and are just trashing thr "twink" body because they're fat and coping.

Either of those physiques would pull hoes at the same rate. Shoulder width and low bf% is king

where you at? 316 here

this guy gets it

lifting while bloat maxing is the worst thing you can for your looks. stay at a low bf.

toppest of keks

Slender body types are very aesthetic. They have a sort of delicate and angelic quality, while still being strong enough to overpower a majority of women. It's that innocent look, while still being able to dom that turns a lot of women on. Jfc this board is autism.

Same dick looks bigger on a skinny Person, proportionally
Auschwitz Guys 6" looks bigger than 7" on a Guy with built legs
i.e. girls who believe that are low IQ

This is pretty much just insecurity and dread game
Women claim to want this because they think someone with that body won't be able to do better and will be beholden to them, leaving them in control of any relationship
It's why when you get a gf they start moaning about you going to the gym, other female friends etc

>tfw disproportionately large shoulders and 11%bf but autistic 21yo kv

Attached: 1482140525648.png (843x1034, 765K)

This is true, the most attention I’ve ever had from women was in college, 6’3 133 LB pretty face

> 6’3 133 LB
nigger what

>6'3 133lbs

Attached: IMG_8757.jpg (512x390, 48K)

she cant land a guy like the right and this is her cope.

She's fucking crazy and will drag you into her fucking world.
If you play your cards right you can fuck her. But dear god do not catch anything close to feels or even likes for her.
Do you understand?

Riley

wtf im skellymode at 6'0 165

are you a literal twig