Remember to ALWAYS wear flip flops to the Gym Showers

Remember to ALWAYS wear flip flops to the Gym Showers

Attached: A1FFFFD3-57D1-4433-A04E-FE2ABF48C8B4.png (766x1316, 1.42M)

I bet he just put some peanut butter on his foot and poked holes in it to look creepy haha

I always do

thats one of those 'trypophobia' pics where people pretend to be super grossed out to feel special about their mental disorder. its not a real disease.

hed probably leave weird footprints huh?

It's still sickening

>pretend

hah... yeah I'm just pretend...

It looks like a pale strawberry.
Now I want a strawberry.
Goddamnit, keto is killing me.

imagine how much he would save on shoes with traction like that

Attached: mr-pink.jpg (2531x2525, 1.15M)

what if it is squishy like a sponge and hes just squishin all over the place like a snailman

Attached: 1481654471_pepe snail.png (940x545, 78K)

what if they work like suction cups and he becomes a really slow spiderman

You gellin'? I'm gellin?

I think it's a learned behavior, it's the new version of being afraid of clowns. People who engage in it gain social validation from their peers who also express fear of it.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

not bad advice OP, not sure it needed its own thread though, pic also seems to be unrelated to subject.

No kidding I got like 5 warts on my foot and one of them got so large it turned into a dime sized hole when I finally nuked it enough with apple cider vinegar and acid. Wear fucking flip-flops anywhere people are going around bare footed. This was in a climbing gym where everyone is barefoot and are the libtard hippie types that don't believe in deodorant, so I guess I should have known better.

A very extreme case of pitted keratolysis

I need to get out of this thread, but it's fascinating.

i've never worn flip flops in the gym showers and i've never got any diesease or whatever.

>showering
itt: normies

dude you don't get it, I feel a deep urge to squeeze it and manhandle it with my hands

What's the deal when the person enjoys looking at this type of shit?
So i'm not a sicko, right?

How does OP’s pic even happen?

I actually got toenail fungus on my foot because of it and it is impossible to get rid of. I've tried everything but I am about to accept it is there for life

if you think that's cool then check out mango worm removal vids on youtube

trypophobia is the "look at me i have conditions" version but there's no denying some people find utter disgust in pics like this. i've seen beheadings since the rotten.com days and the only thing that would disgust me are maggots inside holes populating a human body.

Photoshop

>be homeless
>dont shower for 30 years straight
>get wasted every chance you get
>never change socks
that's about it

You're on Jow Forums, buddy. There's a level of sickness just being here.

Ive felt extreme discomfort from pics like these long before i even knew what trypophobia even was. Just because you dont get it doesnt mean its not real.
>I dont find feet sexual in any way, therefore foot fetishists are just pretending

i want to trim that layer of skin off and eat it