Rack pulls = maximum trap development

Rack pulls = maximum trap development
rdls = maximum glute, hamstring, lower back development
Deadlifts = ????

Attached: E610FD00-A331-43DA-B919-09732B432FF7.jpg (2000x3000, 1.99M)

I think hip thrusts probably give you max glutes. But RDLs for sure hamstrings.

RDLs, front squats, and hip thrusts are the GOAT leg day

agreed

Attached: 1491584872085.png (257x362, 41K)

Attached: 1521590410107.gif (200x150, 1.16M)

image the smell

the deadlift is a compound, it trains all of that at once

No lol what a retard.
Rack pulls: partial reps, no very good for development of anything really, besides grip, abuse bars, take all the plates, 30 minutes to set up
Rdls: partials, useing stretch reflex , not very good for development
Deadlifts: longer range of motion and more muscle development, maximum glute hamstring and trap development.
Op: confirmed twink

>Deadlifts = ????
Yes he lifts.

Attached: 1552686123654.jpg (540x540, 27K)

is it gay to eat pussy bros?

post lower body

I actually do stiff legged snatch grip deadlifts from a deficit(1 inch) but I also do conventional. I will say this though if you have the flexibility honestly try the stiff legged at a deficit where you actually lift from the floor and increase range of motion. It has brought up my deads in the last year.

Deadlifts = Maximum ego development, max approval from Gerbil agility forums and other fat, non-competing "powerlifters" in the gym

Only if you tell people

ITT: weakshit slimbacks with shit deadlifts

Seconding this question

I bet your ass is massive, faggot.

It's not gay, it is however beta to do it to some thot you meet off tinder and only plan on fucking once. It is alpha though to make a girl you love or have known for years squirm with your tongue.

The Roman's believed eating pussy was gayer than sucking cock

>Roman's
What's that, a cafe in the russian district?

You know what I mean I'm shitposting on my phone and the fucking things got autocorrect

Says the gayest people of all time

>deadlift is the ultimate leg developer

Lol no hahahahha enjoy your shit looking legs hahahahahaha

That's kind of the point no? If your gay friend who fucks man ass says something is gay, its gotta be really gay. That and eating pussy puts you at risk for HPV if you're not vaccinated.

YES PL;EASE ILL TAKE TWO

but how do I get thots to suck my dick if I'm not gonna eat them?

You just tell them straight up you dont eat pussy and If they give you any whiney back talk you tell them where the door is

No barbell lunges

Jow Forums will never convince me to stop eating pussy. It's one of life's greatest pleasures as long as it's not a random thot

Chad deadlifts precisely because it is hard, faggotellis

this and basedpilled