Tfw gym crush barely knows I exist

>tfw gym crush barely knows I exist
>see her talking to one of the tall Chads and laughing at their jokes
>we talked for a few minutes once before, doubt she remembers
How do I compete with the Chads?

How do I become more interesting when I have no friends and the only hobby I have is the gym? Won't any girl be concerned I'm friendless and that I spend most of my free time at home?
But what can I do instead in my free time that isn't as lonely and pathetic?

t. Manlet, khv with no social skills

Attached: ah6k9aemy7k21.jpg (1080x1098, 81K)

bmp

Attached: Y3go25U.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

Kys

made for bbc

No

you talk to her again until you find something in common you dingus

But I can't make her laugh like the chads can

Attached: cuzd3g6bnpz11.jpg (1365x2048, 319K)

>hobbies

I think that girls don't care about your hobbies except for two factors. One is: how weird is the hobby? If it's a socially shunned hobby they'll be put off by it. Two is your passion: if you can demonstrate genuine passion in your hobby they are attracted to your energy.

Part of why Chad makes her laugh because he dgaf. Also because he's handsome, but you should only focus on what you can beat him at.

I think they don't care about hobbies at all. They just don't want a guy that's a friendless loser like I am tbqh

Attached: xDe0a5I.jpg (1080x1349, 131K)

How do I not gaf and make people, especially cute grills, laugh?

Attached: 44rkighcn4n21.jpg (1224x1545, 86K)

Bump

Attached: 2kjibv7eusj21.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

name?

be extremely good looking
or
establish a rapport with them like a normal person, retard

>Won't any girl be concerned I'm friendless and that I spend most of my free time at home

It's not like they have to know. At first at least. You don't have to introduce to her by telling her you have no friends and hobbies.
You're at the gym, she's at the gym. The gym is your passion. Maybe make conversations around that, the first thing you have in common.

But tbqh I don't think hitting on gymthots is ever a good idea

How many times do we have to tell you incel faggots that talking to thots at the gym is fruitless and retarded.

If you want to make girls laugh, in general, just smile, look them in the eyes, and don’t take yourself so seriously. Especially that last part.

>well huh you forgot about the part where I’m an autism Manlet hur

Stop focusing on what you think makes you ugly. For fuck’s sake. That alone in your mind probably inhibits your social skills. Take a big chill pill.

She has to be the most dead-eyed, empty headed, clueless bimbo I have ever seen. Take a look at her IG feed, she looks like she's had a lobotomy. There is NOTHING going on behind those eyes. NOTHING.

Wood still fuk tho

what if you're actually ugly though

Says who? Faggots online? “Oh no I’m ugly guess my life is over” stop being such an insecure little bitch and grow some fucking balls. No one gives half a fuck about your chin, hairline, acne, whatever the fuck more than you think. Jow Forums is an echo chamber that brings out these insecurities. Listen, if you’re healthy, modest/polite, and have a good attitude, you’ll be doing way better than like 50% of people. I promise you.

Also stop making threads about gym crushes. If you want women to like you, realize they’re a dime a dozen and that your crush could easily be replaced by another hot girl. She isn’t some super model goddess, and even if she was (girls love it when you don’t worship them surprise)

There's something about you that is vaguely inhuman.

>If you want to make girls laugh, in general, just smile, look them in the eyes, and don’t take yourself so seriously. Especially that last part.

Attached: 1474673163972.jpg (628x628, 132K)

Shoko Takahashi

Damn, Supermang made it.

Imagine what that slut would look like with black hair, no makeup, and real breasts

I can assure you that I’m a human. I’m also not a psychopath/narcissist, but am ENTJ if that mean anything to you. I think Meyers Briggs is kind of bullshit though.

I can assure you that I’m a human. I’m also not a psychopath/narcissist, but am ENTJ if that mean anything to you. I think Meyers Briggs is kind of bullshit. Also, I’ve been fairly successful with women so there’s that to consider.

Attached: 20675A92-4453-4FA6-B4B8-14073F3CA66B.jpg (640x468, 25K)

You’re only reinforcing your failures with women by posting memes like that.

So in other words you have no idea wherein the difficulty actually lies for others and you give meaningless, ignorant advice as a way of satisfying your own ego.

I’m giving you advice that helped me be good with women. I’m also sick of Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums where you faggots circle jerk about how you can only fuck your hands. I’m telling you to stop viewing yourself as shit. It’s the first step in improving your self esteem.

>You’re only reinforcing your failures with women by posting memes like that.

Attached: chad-michael-murray-time-for-heroes-02.jpg (904x1222, 171K)

>just walk up to Stacey and give her a firm handshake

>You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.

>You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.

Attached: th.jpg (222x300, 6K)