Holy shit holy shiiiit!!

Holy shit holy shiiiit!!

I am just watching Free Solo, the climbing documentary that won an oscar. It is incredibly enlightening.

Just look at this dude. He never had an injury in his climbing career. But then he got a new girlfriend. She wants to climb with him but she is shit. He repeatedly says in the documentary she isn't even a climber even though she pretends to be. Then one day she needs help, he comes down on his rope to help her, she lets him fall, he injures his spine. Because he had a lot of luck he didn't become paraplegic. Then they do more climbing and he falls again, spraining his ankle just before he wants to climb El Capitan.

His girlfriend also constantly talks down to him. Just now she basically said he hates fun and he is too autistic to take part in their pumpkin carving. And his reply is that he doesn't want to be told when he must have fun.

JUST LOOK AT HIM!
>all these years I never had an injury
>then I get this girlfriend that doesn't even climb and I get injured twice

I went into this movie expecting it to be about climbing but in reality it's a huge MGTOW advertisement.

He is even too beta to just dump her even though he says in the movie repeatedly that he wanted to. That's because he is vegan. All the plant food with its high estrogen content has made him a fucking pussy.

So basically the lessons from this world class documentary:
>don't become vegan or you turn into a submissive pussy
>immediately dump a toxic girlfriend
>NEVER let your girlfriend convince you to share your hobby with her because she will ruin it and ruin your life
>NEVER include your girlfriend in a documentary or she will just trashtalk you and tell everyone how autistic she thinks you are

This movie is a must watch.

Attached: 1553564329046.jpg (1920x1024, 128K)

This will be a great thread OP.

Attached: child rapist.gif (267x200, 366K)

Commitment to anything other than them will make them feel insignificant.

I got the absolute opposite impression that he was actually alpha'ing her. Basically saying that climbing is the only thing that matters in his life and he heavily implies its just 'nice to have a gf i guess' as in her pussy is a nice distraction from time to time in the same way an OK tv show is, but he really doesn't give a fuck. He pretty much doesn't give a shit about her the whole movie and you can see her fume and seeeeeeethe as she doesn't get the attention she wants. She has absolutely no power over him and knows that if she tried to make him do anything that would keep him from the wall he would dump her without a second thought. She couldn't do anything to get a reaction from him or make him jealous, because he is pretty autistic but really only cares about the wall and only the wall. I'd feel sorry for her except they way the met heavily implies she was kind of a clout chasing thot going after this obscure 'attainable' famous climber dude. Amazin'

he is a retarded autistic freak who is going to eat shit in the next 3-5 years and leave that woman destroyed when he turns himself to peanut butter for his retarded hobby

Is devotion to a craft/hobby/job honorable or is it a comfy autistic way out of the trials relating to humans entails?

Little of both desu.

His girlfriend is fucking cute as fuck.

Definitely both in my case.

Man she's a qt but I fuckin hate her.

I don't care either way. The feeling of progress at any hobby or skill makes life worth living. Otherwise I would want to neck myself.

This

Definitely both. I'm a music major and those that are really focused can come across as pretty autistic. The dedication is great, I can go an entire day sitting in a small practice room with my instrument and be content. But damn are my social skills stunted.

this dude used to live in his van and do nothing but climb all over the world, and i bet he loved every second of it

you'll never amount to anything

Literally a man going his own way, regardless of what society thinks

LOL climbing made him famous and got him laid

it's not MGTOW at all

MGTOW dowsn't mean celibacy, you can have sex, just not on a womans terms, and being 100% willing to walk away

Butthurt roastie detected.

totally agree, until he fucking changed at the end and ended up buying a house with that thot. you know she sat him down and was like "ok no more freeclimbing also lets get married soon :) :) :)" and he's gonna bitch out. ruined the whole documentary for me, it was more of a documentary on watching an innocent man's will being broken by a thot lol

Attached: 1543816237167.png (537x670, 201K)

Holy shit MGTOW is for complete and utter faggots. This is barely Jow Forums material can we please delete these Jow Forums threads?

Attached: DE4C409E-B466-4AF9-AFA4-0EF3EF5C320E.jpg (745x720, 172K)

Very impressive visuals, but it's purely autismo superpowers and a bit of movie magic (not shown is the hundreds of hours he spent practicing the route).

Still gets mad respect. Pro tip: he treats the girls like shit and they probably all cheat on him but he's too autistic to realize it.

Plus I think he probably lurks here and may even start some of these threads.

moron

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!