Will they ever recover?

Will they ever recover?

Attached: IMG_20190326_054607.jpg (473x1024, 39K)

who cares. dumb whore will lose it by the time shes 30.

girls really be mean out here senpai keep ya head up manlets t.6 4

manlets btfo by some tinder slut

Fellow manlets, if you're reading this thread. Dont be faltered.
Sure we are dealt with shitty hands. Stop the self pity. Nothing less ugly than a man who doesnt respect himself.
Work on yourself, lift, read books, socialize.

I guarantee you, girls will come.

Attached: stock-photo-attractive-young-woman-in-black-leather-outfit-with-classic-style-motorcycle-female-bike (1500x1101, 1.83M)

>implying there are manlets on Jow Forums

The social singularity. RIP average and below average men. It's only going to get worse from here.

Manlets are pathetic but manlets also need to know that western women are the most insecure people on earth and even if they would laugh it off, making fun of them for a physical trait would push them to suicide

Take the rice pill, brothers. Japanese women are all like 5’2” and we gaijin all look alike to them so they can’t even tell if you’re ugly or not. All you have to do is show up and be white and fit.

No offense to short guys here but if you're sub 5'8 you ha e no business wasting your time with dating apps. The women there are as shallow as they get and generate an unrealistic perception of actual dating standards. A girl like that gets matched with a dozen guys that are out of your league daily. Dont feel bad that's just a fact. But if you go out and socialize with actual girls you'll see that you can overcome being short, given you have some attractive qualities. Tinder is 100% first physical impressions and if you are outclassed by a girls other matches you dont stand a chance. Face to face impressions are much more effective. So yeah tldr; you're gonna have to not be a pussy and talk to a girl in person if you're short.

This, they're all at the /pit/

you reply lemme hump you like a dog ruff

thots love dogs.

Bost Prutal Moggings

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-165127_Gallery.jpg (1757x1018, 1.43M)

Attached: 10436.jpg (450x644, 184K)

And people still wonder why mass shootings happen

multiculturalism?

>thirty watermarks

>no gf to treat me like a pet and pet me

w..would he get the same reply if he said 5'11 instead of 5'5 a..a..asking for a friend honest answers please

Imagine being a manlet AND not having a sense of humor

Attached: 33853839_2062004470706706_1868353719137992704_n.png (574x644, 287K)

Ask them what their cup size is.
If they answer with anything below D, give them the same response.

>How tall are you lmfao?
I'm 6'4 but if someone would ask me this I would just end it and go for the next. You know that shes just looking for issues anyway.

this, if a woman gives you shit just say you like big tits

This

There is always a few things women are really insecure about. If you can hit on the right thing you'll end them. I'm not a manlet but some slag out of the blue told me in the street on a night out that she didn't like long hair on men. I hadn't even spoken to her never mind asked for her opinion. I just replied with that's OK love, I don't like fat stomachs on girls. She went into a complete meltdown. Of course most onlookers thought I was the one in the wrong because that how normies are but a few guys laughed and were on my side. Fuck bitches like this

The best things to target in my experience are

>weight
>nose
>clothes
>ears
>tits

ask her about her weight and what waist size her jeans are