Why do black africans have the best muscle genetics?

These guys dont even lift but look better than many gymcels who work out 5 times a week for the last 5 years. how so?

Attached: black-man-and-white-woman-on-beach-clipart-46.jpg (1504x1672, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolutionary_genetics
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/controversial-study-claims-apes-and-human-ancestors-split-southern-europe-180963426/
stormfront.org/forum/t1188664/
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
reuters.com/article/us-sport-doping-kenya/kenyan-athletes-caught-doping-do-it-in-uncoordinated-unsophisticated-way-wada-idUSKCN1M726D
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sport-doping-kenya/athletics-kalalei-is-third-kenyan-to-fail-doping-test-in-10-days-idUKKBN1KS1L9
standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2001295577/ghana-hits-back-at-adak-over-missed-doping-tests
taylorhooton.org/youth-steroid-use-is-a-global-problem-this-time-ghana/
ipsnews.net/1994/12/nigeria-drug-steroids-and-bleaching-now-the-vogue-for-women/
wada-ama.org/en/media/news/2018-12/nigerian-national-anti-doping-committee-declared-non-compliant-with-world-anti
zambiareports.com/2018/09/01/zambia-sprinter-mupopo-gets-4-year-ban-doping/
zambianewsnetwork.com/steroids-turned-me-into-a-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I'm sure all of these men are starving

Why does the dude on the left have a face for a dick? These are the tough questions we must face.

They've been doing manual labor daily since childhood. Weights are just a shortcut so I can still spend most of my time on a computer.

This.
They also evolved in an enviroment that privilegied physical fitness instead of other survival strategies like intelligence fitness.

How many black Africans have won the world's strongest man contest? How many compete in strength sports?

Attached: 1534388488887.jpg (308x302, 85K)

if u need to run everywhere in the heat and kill your own food youd look like that too

Post body or Go back to gif with your nigger worship

strongman and power lifting is a niche sport which doesnt result in much financial gain. so blacks from the hood LET alone some african shithole have no interest to do autistic powerlifting routines which result in marginal financial gain but rather play football or basketball to earn a few millions instead.
if all the thousands upon thousands of blacks who compete in the NFL or NBA instead focused on power lifting or strong man, they would also dominate this niche sport.
fuhrtermore every down syndrome aspie with basic motor skills, can easily turn into a bloated, high blood pressure, diabetic pro powerlifter/strongman by simply injecting itself with liters of steroids and human growth hormones and eating billions of calories.

its usually people who sucked at team sports or generally sports which require natural athletic abilities and excellent motor skills, who turn into doing bodybuilding/power lifting/strong man. Not for nothing the whole gym culture is filled with social rejects and incels. Basically genetic garbage JUST lol AT YOU LMAO

Attached: AwZ7t41.jpg (773x591, 285K)

This.
They evolved in an environment that privileged face penises instead of other survival strategies like intelligence fitness.

K A R A B O G A
A
R
A
B
O
G
A

>muh genetics
Most of them look like shit

Attached: image_3272_1e-Aboriginal-Tribes.jpg (1920x1431, 327K)

Why do you think it's called "getting head"

>intelligence fitness.
are you stroke posting?

>bottom left guy with the drum sticks
because they are literally apes

Attached: D2iIh-ZX0AA0za5.jpg (720x378, 60K)

Those are not africans those are Australian Abos LOL kys and swallow the BBC pill

Attached: Screenshot - 20_03.png (538x374, 451K)

Im black, i have good muscle definition but im not that strong. I think its a mix of good insertions and skin tone. Also have good vascularity i think there is a corelation between muscular definition and vascularity in all races.

Hit the nail on the head, now to watch everyone say you're wrong and call you a cuck.

Where’s that timestamp, tranny scum?

I can bet money your white

>if all the thousands upon thousands of blacks who compete in the NFL or NBA
No surprise the nigger can't count. More like hundreds of successful pro athletes who play a children's ball game for a living and millions of failed wanna-bes who live off welfare.

Attached: eddie-hall-472.5-kg.jpg_116528170.jpg (500x400, 129K)

Cope

Attached: tribal-men-omo-valley-ethiopia-africa-26062816.jpg (957x1300, 173K)

Pigskins have neanderthal ape DNA

Africans are 100% homo sapiens

Attached: 48f836c30db374b6455e76f9fc248d6d.jpg (720x720, 65K)

Same fag

Most of it comes down to skin. They resist sun damage/photoaging and the dark pigmentation hides any imperfections while also making them look more defined (that’s why bodybuilders wear all that stupid looking fake tan).

Have you ever touched a black person’s skin? Shit is smooth like milky fucking baby skin.

Humans have neandrathal dna
Niggers are more closely related to apes and you even admitted it
Post body or face and home address

ITT: people that don't realize you can get steroids literally for free in Africa

the red cross and other organizations hand out anabolics like candy to combat muscle wasting from AIDS. you can literally walk into a clinic or medical tent and they will hand them to you

They're less evolved than the various human sub-species that walked out of Africa.

Attached: global-iq-scores-black-white-asian-hispanic-arab-large.png (1272x800, 80K)

>you can literally walk into a clinic or medical tent and they will hand them to you

DOUBT

I tried to find steroids in Nepal, couldn't do it. Steroids are a luxury drug

Nope. Subhumans aka cumskins are the result of African Homo kangz raping neanderthal cave sheboons.

Africans are 100% homo sapiens. Undiluted human. You are nothing else than the prehistoric interspecies rape byproduct of African Homo Sapiens Tyrones cucking Neanderthal Eugene.

Swallow the genetic pill

Attached: main-qimg-315732b66b20f5bec72679cc450588ef-c.jpg (946x534, 138K)

Nepal doesn’t have a giant fucking aids problem like nigfrica
Also it’s not likely that China would let the peasants get gear, that’s saved for their athletes
More closely related to apes, in your own words and proven by science, I know for a fact you’re a pasty guilty white sòy chugging faggot
Post body with timestamp

Attached: BF77B707-BA50-489E-9ED3-98699200B428.jpg (880x495, 41K)

Attached: 1551562779543.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Neanderthals were stronger than homes you absolute raging homo

No science proves that blacks are related to apes LOL

It is pigskins who have neanderhal ape DNA and are subhuman interspecies ape hybrids. DNA proves this. Admit your genetic inferiority towards BBCs.

Attached: wza76c5ruqs01.png (960x463, 343K)

Your own map shows Africans as unevolved primatives. Pure homo sapien? Pure homo erectus, more like.

Attached: 1538840429314m.jpg (1024x683, 170K)

>reddit spacing
I can smell the s-oy latee from here
Where's that body, faggot?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolutionary_genetics
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/controversial-study-claims-apes-and-human-ancestors-split-southern-europe-180963426/
stormfront.org/forum/t1188664/

That fertility rate is entirely from 1st world nations sending food aid to primatives who can't farm.

Attached: 1544131138596.jpg (352x1024, 102K)

EVERY DAY THOUSANDS OF BOATS WITH THOUSANDS OF YOUNG VIRILE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TRIBAL AFRICAN BBC SLAYERS END UP AT THE SHORES OF EUROPE READY TO CREAMPIE YOUR WHORE MOTHERS AND GIVE THEM MULATTO BABIES!

in 2050 INSHALLAH, half of Europe will be Black. Soon Europe will turn into Euafrica. And there is nothing what you pigskins can do about it.

Attached: IwVCRxd.jpg (1398x1502, 168K)

Why do shorted posters not understand that most urbanized and wealthier countries have less incentive to make children it has nothing to do with dick size which is pathetically the only thing a nigger can be proud of and it literally doesn't matter as soon as Africa develops the birth rates will fall too if we follow your logic Arabs and poos are literal giga Chad's and everyone else is inferior

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
If you have enough time to write out your cuck fantasy then you'll surly have enough to read this
We got reiko and aero's face and address
Post body

It started off as weak bait and has now become evidence that your a complete and utter sissy faggot

Cope.
>inshallah
Fun fact: Arab Muslim scholars centuries ago wrote about blacks being subhuman.

Attached: 1534945837590.jpg (476x1024, 131K)

Because they are the "missing link". They have more beast in em than us real humans

Attached: 1504391232853.jpg (800x460, 102K)

All Arabs descend from African males. Europe will be soon Eurabia/Euafrica. Everyday young gangs of Abdullahs and Mutombos are raping your females and there is nothing what you can do about it besides raging in your basement.

Attached: e1b1b map Somalid.jpg (1992x1496, 921K)

>as soon as Africa develops
Not gonna happen, unless the chinks start colonizing hard core and push the natives out.

Attached: 1538961136714.png (960x1790, 470K)

A human child instinctively knows how to swim right out of his mothers womb. You've all seen live underwater births before. That child barely has sight and yet can swim to the surface and doggy paddle to stay afloat.
Apes cannot swim and neither can Niggers.
Now, out of all the apes the Silverback Gorilla most closely resembles a Nigger. The way it waddles when it walks, the way it makes Niggerlike hand gestures, and does a Niggerlike end-zone dance after a touchdown.
I shit you not and you can research this one. The male Silverback goes through life with a harem of females, impregnates it then abandons it in search of another leaving the female to raise the child on its own.
Sound familiar?
Apes, like Niggers, are basically lazy animals. They eat, sleep, shit, hang out and have sex all day their entire lives.
Niggers like apes like to swing on things. Don't Nigger " bakketbaw" players remind you of a bunch of pack apes swinging in the trees. They just can't resist swinging on the hoop after a layup.
Apes will often kill another ape simply for entering its territory. The males will often kill their own male children if suspects it will be competition. Bloods, Cripps drug dealers etc.
6. Apes like to hang in packs and will often go into the territory of other apes to loot, kill and steal from other apes. Good thing they don't know how to make fire. All of Africa and South America would be razed.
Nigger prisoners fling shit at guards, other prisoners and on the walls of their own cells. This phenomenon is found also among apes and only apes.
When a Nigger speaks it emphasizes the first syllable of a word by using its stomach muscle. Say the word chicken like a Nigger and you'll see a Nigger will emphasize the CHI in chicken the same way an ape goes oo-oo-oo.

Except I'm a paki and even we are disgusted by you subhumans

I submit to my black masters.

Don't you have someplace to bomb?

I've fended off niggers in self defense and would gladly murder and do the time for killing you discord sissy faggots in self offence

>All Arabs descend from
The phrase you're looking for is 'evolved from'.

Attached: ibn khaldun on Africans.png (600x600, 45K)

Yes and it's Africa, inshallah

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: e4c7329f71ec47272fff129232681352--fitness-bodybuilding-bodybuilding-motivation.jpg (474x474, 38K)

You fucking killed the bait

Gorillas are smarter.

Attached: langan gorilla's vs somolians.png (990x1482, 268K)

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
>This kills the cucks and Homo Welfarerus Dependentae Rex.

Is that why they get the fat girls nobody else wants?

Attached: 1551533830075.jpg (1024x491, 96K)

>Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
*chugs onions latte
>The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)
*pays reperations
>The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
*takes estrogen pill
>In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
*cuts aero's name into half inch wrist
>All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.
*eats extra sugary ice cream and plays with his 2 inch excuse of a penis to cuckold

Attached: c61.png (1038x750, 139K)

Niggers BTFO forever.

Attached: 1493412211738.jpg (800x800, 163K)

that Go ' Rilla is Gih -O- ing places

Oh yes, oh yes, keep going.

I was making fun of that other goober ya knucklehead!

They do have the best arms and chests mostly, but their abs insertions usually look like trainwrecks. I'd say chinks actually have the best abs, and whites are a balance between the two with good (but not the best) arms, chests and abs and the most aesthetic overall

And I'm not a racist Jow Forumstard, I'm just making an observation of how I believe it is

Attached: FB_IMG_15519251361717621.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

>Nepal is Africa
So you're american I take it?

Samefag, post body

lets cherry pic pictures of muscular niggers in africa hahahaa

niggers are dumb. they have nothing else

Attached: 1512506688945.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

Who's Aero?

One of the discord tranny cult ringmasters

They look like shit lol, what are you talking about

africans interbred with homo erectus and several other archaic homo species

neanderthals were the most intelligent and strongest species of human

it's almost as if the low intelligence africanoids that have to work manual labor for money get fit...
because...
their jobs...
are manual labor...
who'd of thought
nice Jow Forums samefag bait though

Attached: 1552718315167.jpg (304x308, 32K)

>africans proud to be wiping out white people and allowing their children to become slaves for the chinese

They're just really lean with just enough muscle to maintain strength necessary for survival.

If the majority of you didn't eat as much KFC/McDonald's/calorie dense shit food and were active not just for the 2hrs~ in the gym but all day every day, perhaps you would resemble them.

And the picture doesn't even represent the whole African population.

ITT: Jow Forums and /b/bc leak into Jow Forums

You see the jacked rural/farmer guy in other countries too. I remember seeing some jacked old dudes in the middle of nowhere vietnam and thailand. It's probably a combo of enough food & a life of manual labor.

i didnt sift through all the Jow Forumstard comments but heres the actuall answer to your question OP. They arent, these guys have a reletively low calorie diet with high amount of protein from fish and they do manual labor all day, most have had to do military training also. They don't have crazy genetics they just worked hard for it and the photographers chose them as their subject because they had an aesthetic figure. Genes count for 10% at most.

>Genes count for 10% at most.
want me to prove you wrong?

Not the same guy you're replying to, but go for it

Liberals send steroids over to Africa to help AIDs sufferers because they're retards.
The steroids then ofcourse get stolen and sold for basically nothing.
So when you see really ripped or jacked Africans they're usually on premium pharma quality black market steroids.

There's some study that proved that a quarter of all males don't respond to gymceling, look it up.

Most of those are athletes on roids (traditional wrestling is big in Africa). The rest are manual laborers on roids.

Roids are easy to get in Africa because of the AIDS epidemic. See also: African countries and doping scandals. Just some examples:

>Kenya
reuters.com/article/us-sport-doping-kenya/kenyan-athletes-caught-doping-do-it-in-uncoordinated-unsophisticated-way-wada-idUSKCN1M726D
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sport-doping-kenya/athletics-kalalei-is-third-kenyan-to-fail-doping-test-in-10-days-idUKKBN1KS1L9

>Ghana
standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2001295577/ghana-hits-back-at-adak-over-missed-doping-tests
taylorhooton.org/youth-steroid-use-is-a-global-problem-this-time-ghana/

>Nigeria
ipsnews.net/1994/12/nigeria-drug-steroids-and-bleaching-now-the-vogue-for-women/
wada-ama.org/en/media/news/2018-12/nigerian-national-anti-doping-committee-declared-non-compliant-with-world-anti

>Zambia
zambiareports.com/2018/09/01/zambia-sprinter-mupopo-gets-4-year-ban-doping/
zambianewsnetwork.com/steroids-turned-me-into-a-man/

etc etc

You guys are just stupid and naive Americans. Doping is big, very big. Especially in countries you wouldn't imagine, just look at Thailand.

Nobody cares about shitty strongman shows.

Ray Williams
World record squat, over 1000 pounds

look at the guy in the back

take a dna test and then compare your sample with that of chimps or gorillas, you would be surprised, nigger.
I tested this out on myself comparing myself in terms of distance to chimps and other apes and then compared my results with that of african samples, surprise surprise african samples are far closer to other non human great apes than ANY other race LMAO.

Not to mention that the phenotype of niggers is also closest to chimps, so they're both closest to non human apes in objective genetic terms but also phenotype subjective looks.

Attached: Anthropogenesis-SkoglundPCA2.jpg (526x470, 83K)