Heart beating too fast

So I worked out about 7 hours ago, and left with a pretty high heart rate. I haven’t been able to relax since then though and it’s stayed high until now, and I can’t fall asleep. I can physically feel it in my chest, and I’m still a bit lightheaded. I don’t know if it matters but for the past few weeks I’ve been trying those nitric oxide body pump pills. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 7EA7F163-E7F7-4C43-A482-2D5CC64425D2.jpg (550x370, 24K)

Don't fuck around with a Laotian sponge diving forum if your heart's acting up. Get your ass to a hospital.

There could be a lot of things that could cause it. From new pre workout to drastic change in diet. I know for me if I have caffeine I can't sleep at all, and I can tell it raises my heart rate

Could be a sign you should implement light cardio

OP, if you're still here:

1. Did you use a preworkout? Did it have a ton of caffeine in it? If yes, just relax, it'll subside eventually.
2. Are you dehydrated? You can get dehydrated even doing strength training.
3. Please tell me you're not doing stupid shit like fasting while doing hard strength training? If so your body is screaming for nutrients, fucking eat something!
4. Even if you're not fasting, EAT AND DRINK FOOD AND WATER. You sound like you're not recovering properly due to not enough calories.
5. NO ALCOHOL. It'll just make things worse.
6. If you don't feel better by morning then GO SEE A DOCTOR AT AN URGENT CARE.

1. I did also use try a preworkout. It was some pretty powerful stuff apparently.
2. Just a bit chugging down water right now
3. I had my aminos afterward, then I ate some steak and green beans
4. Should I eat right now then?
5. I don’t drink
6. Alright

Based stroke poster see you in valhalla

Probably anxiety, but go to the hospital just in case. Being aware of a rapid heart beat, and focusing on it, can cause it to beat faster because of nervousness/overthinking. I know this from experience when the anxiety was at its peak, although I haven't had an elevated pulse anymore after taking time to relax.

Deep breathing can also help relax the body.
>breathe in for 4 seconds
>hold for 4 seconds
>breathe out for 4 seconds (let all the air out)

I do feel a bit calmer now that I’m lying in bed playing a video game, racking my brain trying to sleep drove me insane

Take deep breaths and get the caffeine out of your diet

1. How MUCH caffeine was in it, and how much do you WEIGH?
2. Good.
3. EAT MORE. You probably need it, and even if you don't it can't hurt.
4. YES.
5. Good.
6. Stet.

Not sure how much caffeine but I’m feeling better already. Thanks user

Take your pulse for 60 seconds.
How many beats did you count?
Was it regular, irregular?

READ LABELS before you take that kind of stuff.
For most people, more than 200mg of caffeine all at once is a lot. Some of those have up to 350mg per serving.
I've had up to 600mg of caffeine in a single day (it was a road race day), but it was *spread out* over a whole day. Large doses all at once can jack you up.

82. Mostly regular

Take an aspirin. If you're not better within an hour or two go to ER

Are you just fat? 82 isn't very far out of range from higher end of average rest BPM. Might have just become acutely aware of your heart for the first time and it's bugging you.

Yes, I believe what I’m feeling right now is something like “heart palpitations” but I don’t know why it’s just not going away

You seem to have a normal heartbeat, whatever that means over the internet.

It isn't abnormal to feel your heartbeat and it is normal for your heart to compensate an increased metabolism by beating faster and stronger temporarily.

You should feel free of chest pain or opression, pain in the jaw or left arm. You shouldn't feel nauseous or abnorrmally dizzy. If you do experience these symptoms, go to the hospital and do NOT sleep on them..

You should avoid pre workouts as they contain a hefty dose of stimulants. I usually just grab a coffee and some simple carbs before I train.

That's considered a normal heartbeat, even 100 is acceptable.

I took it again, and it dropped to the mid-70 range, so it doesn’t seem like my initial fear was the issue.

There’s no pain anywhere either, so I think I’m just going to wait this out. I ate some pretzels and almonds and drank a fuckton of water and I’m just going to focus on relaxing until morning

Don't do this.

Ok. Stay safe, brother. Have a good rest.

If you'd be having it irl you wouldn't be posting here at all.

OP probably fell for the cardio kills gains, SS+GOMAD and a variety of other memes on this board designed to send a man to his grave.

Has anyone else had their heartbeat make their bed shake while they're trying to sleep?

Yes, but usually due to a stressor (exam, health, etc.). I obsessed over my strong heartbeat and took more pulse frequently (every 5 minutes), although everything is back to normal now that I'm more relaxed.
What was the highest you've had it at, and are you a hypochondriac?

lick one finger and put some salt on it and take it, if its low salt it should calm down

>took a preworkout
>took a vasodilator
>surprised about fast heartbeat

Nigga you retarded

kek