Why is right so much less aesthetic?

why is right so much less aesthetic?

this has shown me sometimes it doesnt matter how hard you try

Attached: 1553524031018.jpg (1026x1251, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/enjinight/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hip waist ratio

hips, waist, face, breasts.... left just mogs

HNNGGGGGGGGG

right looks like my body

right is like 35% body fat

>no hips
>dogface

and left?

>doesnt matter how hard you try
Are you retarded? Left is definitely way more in shape then the right you moron.

>derpy face
>no hips
>pants instead of shorts

why did you make this thread

She looks Jewish.
>long face
>hook nose
>upward eyebrows
>body is a rectangle
It's the Sarah Silverman body type.

Left girl have been through +5 years of selfies and know her angles and posture.

Right girl is just an average "have nothing going for her" girl who joined her friend in a gym session and never takes selfies, therefore have no idea how to pose for a photo more than "peace sign".

It's interesting how far people can go by just knowing how to pose for a picture.

enji is a brainlet spastic.
She randomly one day wrote a tl;dr wall post about being nice to niggers.
First reply was a nigger calling her racist.

Left ones thighs are flabby

>enji is a brainlet spastic.
she's a instathot, what the fuck do you expect?

Genetics
>this has shown me sometimes it doesnt matter how hard you try
She still looks cute, you don't have to be number 1

Enji's skeleton belongs in a museum of fine art.

Attached: Enji hips.jpg (2048x1152, 259K)

me at the right

Who is this qt weeb waifu? Does she cosplay?

She does some of the fucking best cosplay, she's just perfect

Every woman looks like shit with their hair pulled back

Less muscle, higher body fat

What's her instagram or handlename?

Probably low 20's. 22% maybe?

Dear God, the left one's hips... I've seen really few girls that make me feel this way. Makes me want to smash her into mattress and breed her mindlessly. It's not even like the rest of her body is hot, it's fine but nothing outstanding. I've seen many girls with better body and face. But. Those. HIPS. MAN.

Attached: 1528037287373.png (576x590, 337K)

instagram.com/enjinight/?hl=en

the wider the hips, the fatter they always end up.
the taller one will be the prettier one as they age.

Belly

Cope

MUH. Thank you user.

Hahhahhahahahahhaha Stacy Mogadishu again

From knowing a few of these thots irl, you guys have no idea, and i really mean NO IDEA, how many pictures they take daily

Keep in mind that for every picture they publish, they take upwards of 30-40-50 pictures. These girls literally pose and take pictures every day all day, it's all they ever do. They subconsciously pose whenever they see a camera, it's muscle memory

Chick on the right is just unfixable

Attached: fix4.jpg (2054x1251, 853K)

because right isn't holding her breath to make a fake waist for the photo. left's belly fat still looks disgusting to the european eye.

>nowhere in life
>implying jewstagram and kikebook popularity means anything

Have fun reaching your 40s and not accomplishing shit.

Are you fucking blind? Look at the hips to waist ratio of the left chick. Now look at the fridge standing next to her.

Imagine if Enji just spat right into your mouth haha

im so sorry ;_;

Sorry burger, I'm not desensitized to actual thin- and fitness in chicks. Left would look just like right if she stood at right's angle and wouldn't suck her belly in, still looks too flabby with literally zero muscle definition all actually thin girls have. And no, the ribcage doesn't count.

HEIGHT and FRAME will always be secondary to FACE

You're clueless. She has a small waistline compared to her hips. You can't fake that. You can't suck that in.

You're some weird type of whiteknight, giving it all for the ugly chick on the right. Does your gf look like that? Truly sorry

Lmao, if you're that easy to fool - enjoy your future 500lbs wife.

>Exhibit A - The Retard.

Why do you keep posting this picture? Unless you are the roastie on the left

her calves belong in museum of absolute disgust

Attached: 1508628567001.jpg (600x629, 79K)

The chick on the left is Hungarian and I think the one on the right is too, the left chicks hips are nice as hell go look at her insta Enjinight

> Constantly fall for insecure, goofy, awkward girls
> They always feel I'm too out of their league for it work

She's also a massive dyke, pale as fuck, and is two feet away from the wall.
She was made to take and breed her early and keep her on lock down and taken care off so she ages well.

But...she's all fucked up and gay and nigh infertile and going to age bad now.

She's facing the camera at awkward angles and her clothing isn't positioned in a flattering way. Her waist looks wide, and it might be, but her right arm blends in with her torso, making it seem even bigger... kinda difficult to tell. Her shoulders are slumped forward so instead of pulling her chest up and forward, it kinda slumps in, possibly making her look flatter. Her leggings are pulled up in front but look like they're riding down in the back, letting more side fat spill out than normal, usually leggings tuck all that fat in nicely, but those leggings don't look like good leggings at all. Other girl has love handles tucked into her shorts, guaranteed.

Give women who don't know how to pose for pictures more credit. It means they don't spend lots of times with cameras and selfies.

this
pretty sure right would look very different in better lighting and clothing, from a good angle, and standing tall

>face
>mouth breather
>no hourglass frame
>lanky
>skinnyfat
>no muscles whatsoever
>did i mention face?

lmao you can fucking tell that bitch in blue convinced her bff to take a cute pic together for her instagram just because her bff looks like shit and she would look great by contrast. i'll bet my left nut that's what it is.

women truly are despicable

>that bitch in blue
She's Jennifer Lawrence

Too redpilled for this board

This

Shh let them think that life ends after 30 and that they have to try desperately to achieve anything meaningful before the onset of middle age and due to that misguided sense of reality completely shit away any chance of long term social, physical, and financial success haha

Do wide hips even count if there's no thigh gap? Then she's just fat.

all women are fat

right is tubby, flat on both ends and has the hips of a manlet, left is built like a less stacked lara croft, its not fucking rocket science lad

Has no tits and the curves of a door

its obvious, left has a very feminine, healthy looking figure.
honestly though, the one on the right is at a much worse angle and less flattering clothing. curves aren't visible from that diagonal angle, and her pants end right at her hip bones, which make them look more narrow and gives a slight muffin top effect

Bad angle and posture. Makes her hips look smaller next to the more front-facing one on the left.

Wait, she's a dyke? Source?

I look like the right and my bodyfat is 21%. Help me.

who cares

Based.

Whether or not a chick looks good AT ANY WEIGHT, at least according to someone, is going to be based on hip to waist ratio.

Thicc= still good hwr, bad hwr="OMG fat"
Thin and sexy=good hwr, bad="OMG anorexic"
Medium and fit/built=good her, bad her="lol fridge mode looks like a man"

This pretty much.

left couldnt look less jewish if she tried

t. jew

>One on the left tries to look nice for the pic
>one on the right doesn't
>Jow Forumsfag Why is the one on the right look as nice?

Ahh, the brainlets have come out of hibernation.

Her hips and tits are smaller.

>be me
>call other people brainlets
>write and post this abortion
>>Jow Forumsfag Why is the one on the right look as nice?
>fit/fag Why doesn't the one on the right look as nice?
>realize you're the one who came out of hibernation

Based stroke poster