Anyone used SARMs?

I was planning on trying LGD for bone density improvement (i have to take corticosteroids regularly), but don't know if the market is flooded with dangerous fakes and the like.

Attached: 45_1.png (235x355, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yp-kuovuS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Havent done SARMs, but today i start on MK677. U can get sarms from the same source
Where do u live? In the EU?

Yeah. They're good for an edge in the gym, but the risk vs reward is pretty crap, especially for chemicals that haven't seen proper human testing.
LGD gave me annoying muscle pumps in my lower back and made me hungry as fuck. But it did make me gain muscle (especially in my shoulders) and I had some nice strength gain.

Mixing sarms, or anything for that matter, with prescription meds is a bad idea though

I have been researching lgd 4033 for about a month now. Not sure whether to take the plunge or not. I'm 36 now and feel I could just use that little extra boost.

Sarms are very overpriced for what they do. But you will see some extra gains and they are technically “safer” as in no major side effects have been found yet.

Yeah, where did you choose?

Part of the initial design for LGD for to combat the side effects of corticosteroid use. That said the drugs i have to take for my crohns fuck my body up so much im not too concerned about adding another.

sarms4you should be pretty legit. They are based in Holland

I got mine from them

Did you need AI/PCT for LGD? I still have some left over from a previous cycle.

i would keep nolva on hand in case you get suppressed. if you are running for more than 6 weeks, i would definitely pct

im doing 10mg lgd but only for 6 weeks and have nolva on hand if i need it. also have a cycle of rad140 if i want to continue after taking a couple weeks off from lgd - just gona see how it goes

How should I be cycling this? Would 5mg a day for 6 weeks have any effects? Should I be taking pct post cycle? What sort of pct? How long?

Just started Ostarine @ 25mg/day, read good things

On a cycle of LGD at the moment, bought from purerawz. I don't believe that it's snake oil, it's my second cycle and I definitely helped alot. Went from 75kg to 81kg.
You wake up with serious hunger with it.

MK677 isn't a SARM. It doesn't even effect anything androgen-related. It's just an indirect way to boost growth hormone in your body by mimicking a hormone pathway implicated in hunger and satiation. There's probably much less risk involved in taking MK677 compared to any actual SARM.

I put 40kg on my bench for reps with yk-11 and rad140

sounds like you got dbol, which most people get when they order their sarms.

I don't know why anyone would gamble with sarms when you can roid which is proven safe when done properly and way more effective

To be honest, low doses of Dbol(5-10mg) as a preworkout is better and safer then nearly all muscle building sarms and less suppressive.

Where did you get your sarms from.
Just curious.

Im OP and i want it for the bone density effect. As well as general HGH style effects which help negate corticosteroid use.

What SARM's really require a pct? Was thinking of taking either rad,lgd, or mk-677.

Also anyone use provenpeptides as a source?

Also, does mk-677 increase muscle growth?

yall niggas you dont need PCT from just taking lgd unless youre taking stupid amounts

run a low dose of tren instead, like 150-250mg/week. It will give you massive results in just 6-7 weeks. Sarms are a gamble and are notorious for not being what you ordered

the problem with these pills is that they're potent enough to fuck up your hormone production, but not potent enough to have satisfactory changes

so just inject fucking test and get proper muscle

Never taken anything before. Whats a proper dosage and time period for lgd?

>mk-677
not a SARM. has nothing to do with androgen receptors.
>increase muscle growth
probably, it is a prodrug for IGF-1. it should in theory but take caution since it hasnt been extensively studied in humans. still safer than real SARM.

shut up roidcel

5mg will work

6-12 weeks its up to you. Nolvadex pct 40mg every day for 2 weeks then 20mg every day for 2 more weeks. if you only cycle for 6 weeks, cut the pct in half. id start with just a 6 week cycle if its your first time

Yeah im not adverse to it, im just particularly keen on LGD being recommended for BMD improvment.

s23 definitely does
Rad does as well
Lig will
Ostarine might if you go too long, there's some suppression but not a huge amount
Mk677 and Cardarine don't.

>run a low dose of tren instead,
FUCK NO
Go whore that toxic swill somewhere else.

Would you run AI or hcg during LGD?

not the guy youre replying to but ive done two LGD cycles with no AI and no problems, and they gave me gains. It's been over a year and i'm starting a third cycle to finish whats left in the bottle

No pct at all after lgd?

Thanks bro

Were all gonna make it

I wouldn't actually run LGD to be honest.
But you can use natural nad protection like tribulus and tongkat ali.

I took ashwaganda afterwards and felt normal witghin a few days.

Proven peptides is the best place. They do 3rd party testing on the purity of their products. They are legit for now.

I Second that. I'm doing ostarine and even tho it is technically not supposed to I got minor gyno. Nolva was enough for me.

Started ostarine @ 25mg three weeks ago. It's real good so far but i'm gonna have to do a PCT

Anyone on trt did sarms?

I mean my natural production is already fucked up is there anything sarms could offer me and if so any recommendations?

Attached: 1530393887778.png (805x451, 151K)

Considering a round of lgd 5mg for 5 weeks myself since it's legal while test isn't and I don't have good sauce for it

currently on a 2month cycle of ostarine. Feels good. Hoping I keep most of my gains while on PCT.

whered you get ur PCT. I was thinking about getting mine from blackstone

bump for more info

Attached: [project-gxs] Gabriel Dropout - 12 [10bit BD 1080p] [8431B7B9].mkv_snapshot_21.24_[2018.08.19_21.53. (1920x1080, 698K)

i would just get on trt and the gains will come p good just from that. you could add LGD or Rad or S4 or S23 later on

LGD doesn't require PCT
No to both
t. recovered from 8 weeks of 3mg ED after 1 week off

I got a contact who can produce fake Rx so he is able to get some stuff.

Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

Been on it for a week doing 200 pushups a day and 100 hammer curls on top or my normal routine yet I can't feel any effects besides a better chest pump

Attached: 2019.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

I bought MK677 from sarms4you. You dont need PCT for that. It is a growth hormone secretagogue.

I have not tried a SARM yet (like LGD). They seems quite expensive comared to prohormones, when you any way is taking PCT.

I have only read about LGD but most people say that you definitely need PCT for that. The PCT cycle just isnt as intense as a PCT from real gear (it short and low dosed).

Also what I have heard about SARMs in generel is that you dont need an AI. I might be wrong.
I have a friend that is about to get on ostarine to ofc help him pack on muscles but also to help him with a joint injury which ostarine should be very helpful to.
He has only bought the ostarine from sarms4you and a PCT. Think it is clomid, dont really know.

I really like this video about SARMs. It is quite long but he shows lab results and bloodtests.
youtube.com/watch?v=5yp-kuovuS4

Yea I heard really good about them. But they are based in the US. Im in the EU and customs is gonna fuck most packages from airtransport. Sarms4you is the best site I know of based inside the EU (Netherlands/holland). As long as DHL or some transport company like that transport the package, it is no problem in customs.

Damn that seems like an intense cycle!
What company is it? A trustworthy one?
It should absolutely get you fukt up. If it doesnt it might be junk.

Is there any reason to NOT cycle MK667?

It makes you insanely hungry! Even though you eat till you are puking in your mouth you are still hungry. It might make you bloated. Increased water retention. Some people report that it makes them sluggish through the day.

It might be a turn down for some, but I love it (at this moment). I have a really hard time bulking b/c I do a lot of cardio every day.

Why not?

Dude did you read what i wrote?
I said that:

"Havent done SARMs, but today i start on MK677. U can get sarms from the same source
Where do u live? In the EU?"

I said that the source I got my MK677 from you can also get SARMs

But still thx for the info. Other people probably need to know that more clearly.

Dude if you want that MK677 is the shit you want. No PCT or anything needed..

just bought a bottle of s-23, only going to take a month supply.
will I still need a pct?
do I just go to a doctor for this?

Why the fuck do people think MK677 is a SARM anyway? It has nothing to do with androgens at all, period. You might as well call creatine a SARM.

What dude? Did you see what i replied to? He said that he wanted an HGH like effect. WHICH MK677 does. NO IT IS NOT A SARM, it is an growth hormone secretagogue.
I said he should get that shit instead of a SARM

I know, I wasn't criticizing you. I was referring to the fact that user thought that MK677 is a SARM and that he needed PCT after using MK677, which we both know is nuts. Where did that stupid meme even get started?

Some guy at the gym I go to sold me it, brand name is Blue Rock Laboratories and haven't been able to find this exact product online anywhere.

I'm ex fatty at 6'5" and have never been able to exceed 205lbs while remaining 10-15%bf

Attached: bluerock.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

Ah yea i see. Sorry dude.
i definitely agree with you

Cool thanks.

I have never heard about them, but hope they will do you good. It sounds like a pretty hardcore cycle. I would look into PCT with that (if it is legit).

>needing a cheap version of steroids to bench lmao 3pl8

lmao genelets

That all sounds really mild. I mean, as long as you don't take it forever and actually cycle it, it sounds like theres pretty much no risk, youre not shutting anything down, and its pretty effective for building mass.

Someone explain to me the point of this shit?

If you're willing to put things into your body why wouldn't you take roids instead? They at the very least are more understood and their side effects are well known, on that basis they'd be both safer and more effective to take?

Seriously not getting the craze.

SARMs could without a doubt help you but they are very expensive compared to the amount of muscle you put on. Some of them do have other benefits like Ostarine (joint recovery/healing etc).
If you just want muscles you could look into prohormones which is pretty cheap but fucks up your liver or you could get real gear.

I think that SARMs are pretty cool but they are overrated. Some SARMs does have other benefits like joint healing etc. which is nice. But if you just want to put on muscles yes real gear is better. SARMs are also expensive.

Other things about sarms is that they dont supress you to as much. This also makes them kind of a stepping stone to real gear.
They are also easy to get. U dont need to talk to a shady gym bro.
Many places they are "kinda" legal. In the grey zone. You are just not allowed to digest it.

But (for me) most importantly it is a research product. I have always been s fan of experimenting with those. All types of research products. Not only for those for the gym/muscles.

Im OP. I bench 2.25pl8 for 5 natty whenever i have a long period of good health. However my crohns always rocks up within a few months and drops me out of lifting for several weeks.

JUST.

Anyone can recommend a good Canadian seller?

They're still legal right?

Androbolics is the best place I tried in canada. Otherwise Proven Peptides in the US but there is always a risk of it to be seized even if its not illegal.

how do i get my hands on clomid or nolvadex for pct after running s23?

Oh shit dude. That fucking sucks!

Yea with crohns I think you want something like HGH as you said yourself Something to fix the bad appetite, weight loss and bad absorption of vitamins, minerals and other things and increased bone density.

MK677 (or HGH) should be one of the best options for these problems

Im on MK677 (not a SARM) which is basically a HGH. I take 25mg a day (which is a high dosis). You dont take PCT after b/c it is a growth hormone secretagogue.
Ofc it has some downsides. It makes everything growth (including your heart and prostate).

Do you also have joint problem b/c of crohns? If you do and want to take a SARM I would recommend Ostarine over LGD. I does have some joint healing properties.

I've taken HGH for a few months before, hard to say if it helped but it was very expensive.

I get some arthritis when my crohns acts up but no joint injury as such, just mildly aching thumbs and an uncomfortable hip.

I'll look into ostarine. Im about to hop on corticosteroids again and just want something to counteract the bad effects as much as possible. I've been on them much more than off for years now and it's probably rekt my bones. It's rekt my hair already.

Would ostarine be any help to help after a knee surgery?

think tho user, if you were this company selling illegal PED to dumb kids, would you source 7 legit tested high quality sarsms and mix them all together carefully? nah, its probably a prohormone, so take some liver support and go easy on it

lmao they literally stole the logo from monster engergy. Also a 7 SARM stack is literally retarded. Would you stack 7 different steroids? I personally think stacks are overdone and pointless, but at least there's a case to be made for stacking 2 or 3. Like LGD and S4 would be a good combo, mk677 stacks with everything but it's not a sarm. 7 is just stupid and ridiculous. Why would you put that in your body. I would take LGD at 5-10 mg over this stupid mystery stack bullshit any day.

Sometimes you just need to pull the trigger on shit like this when you're depressed as fuck watching boomers on trt outlift you

Attached: 1534018929014.jpg (720x720, 140K)

Cool dude. Yea HGH is retarded expensive. BUT b/c MK677 is a chemical research product (just like SARMs are) it is really cheap (about 6 week cycle for 40 euro). I would really recommend you looking into it. But if you already tried HGH and if you are not a fan then maybe MK677 isnt for you.

But yea look into ostarine. I think it is the most interesting SARM (together with RAD140). Many people run ostarine to help increase their bone and joint strength.

If you wanna use SARMs, go for it. Just start with 1 at a time. Ostarine or LGD. I'm on my first cycle, LGD 5mg a day for 8 weeks and its going great.

In my opinion the main reason sarms are popular is because of their legality. Not everyone as access to connection to a roid reseller.

t. homegym cocoon mode loner

Attached: bbd3ed3d0841d502985b50b17a1fbcf7.jpg (1265x951, 131K)

Taking LGD4033 right now on 10mg a day not sure if thats the right dose for it, will document my gains for the 8 week period. Also do you guys fap while on SARMs?

On ostsrine, managing to put some muscle on with less that 1500 cals a day, whilst losing fat, shits magic

Been doing MK-677 since January, better sleep and am hungry all the time still
Been taking RAD-140 for 3ish~ weeks and will go for another three. Have seen massive improvements, especially aesthetically. My abs show a lot more now, and the veins around my waist and on my shoulders are popping, and i almost always have a pump. And the thing is, i gained 8 lbs since I started