What are some Jow Forums things you can do?

What are some Jow Forums things you can do?
>Can do handstand pushups

Attached: 1552885027443.jpg (1206x880, 295K)

suck in my gut obsessively around normies when i leave my man cave once every 2 weeks

I see my dick when I look down

I can suck my own dick, doesnt feel terribly good tho, feels just like sucking dick, and it is hard to breathe

delet this pic, OP

we're all gonna make it bro!!

Vacuums are pretty based. 3 sets of 3 reps every day.

get rid of this picture

before I tore my hamstring I was extremely flexibale, was like 1 month away from being able to go into a full split :(
I was able to sit with my forehead against my knees, when my legs were completely extended

what should I say if I've banged 3 women but never had a proper girlfriend at 24, because I'm too emotionally retarded but still aesthetic enough to have chicks hit on me occasionally? my aesthetically inferior friends are getting married left and right...

are you me?
except i'm a 20 year old zoomer

Brothers and fellow 20 yo zoomer. The picture still hurts. The thots dont fill the void.

Attached: 1370106036729.jpg (800x451, 74K)

I can pick up heavy things and put them down.

To scare them
Pic rel is really creepy to me

Attached: ca18ceac3181860b766fe16b8495e0e0.jpg (1280x1920, 162K)

i'm gonna ask this one grill out the next chance i get fellow zoomer
the cage that is my own psyche will jail me no longer
i won't allow it

I can pick up and throw most men and women like ragdolls. Fiancé loves it cause I can use her like a fleshlight.

Good on you. Maybe this summer I too shall try when uni and work slow down. See one of my mental blocks is that I was raised with kids 10-20 years older than me so I have a hard time connecting with people my age.

Attached: 1545357276013m.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

I can open jars that most people can't.

Attached: 1526469987082.jpg (540x960, 39K)

>have a hard time connecting with people my age.
same
i can connect best with literal geriatrics
i've noticed that it's largely my own mind that's stopping me from a relationship
i've had grills basically prostrate themselves in front of me but i've never asked one out
i'm still stuck in an antisocial beta mindset whilst actually being a chad
i would argue that most of the people on here are actually superior to the average brad but get no gfs cause of their mental block

tfw there are other cute girls but you have a gf

That just sounds like you stand up for your beliefs. Piggybacking of your point I'd argue alot of people on here don't want a girlfriend because they don't want to sacrifice beliefs that motivate them to be better men. And honestly they shouldn't sacrifice their dream or neuter themselves for a moment of companionship.
This is a quantifiable phenomenon. Once you get a gf its like every fucking girl you ever knew confesses to you.

>That just sounds like you stand up for your beliefs
nah i just didn't like them all that much
>girlfriend because they don't want to sacrifice beliefs that motivate them to be better men
i don't agree with this tbqh
i find that gfs can be gains goblins but at the same time can impart gains unto you
there's nothing better than bulking when someone else makes food
i don't think anyone can argue with that