HARRY SQUATTER

How can this guy be this fucking strong while basically acting like he's doing it for fun?
From 13:33 he fucking outlifts an Olympic athlete
youtube.com/watch?v=-rV8oOYgtys

Attached: 16491340_889255951216745_454876629_o.jpg (2048x1365, 314K)

roids

lmao check that dyel in pink.

and genetics

He has competed in the past but I think his ethics disallow him from competing again since he clearly juices like a mofo and he has talked about his ethics regarding shit like pet ownership and eating animal products.

steroids and being a beast. he is honestly incredible

by training everyday and taking massive ammounts of exogenous anabolic androgenic steroids for years straight

Everyone in the Olympics juices senpai, and all elite athletes know it

He doesn't compete because while he is strong, he isn't strong enough to break the record in anything, and he'd fail the drug testing hard due to the way he cycles long term

>From 13:33 he fucking outlifts an Olympic athlete
I also outlift Olympic athletes with my pathetic 120kg C&J. Thing is, I outlift some 50-60kg women while being a 80kg man myself. Clarence at 100kg is nowhere near Olympic level, guys at around 80kg get those numbers. Still he's my favorite amateur weightlifter and looks fucking awesome.

And he probably says "It takes a real man to wear pink"

Clarence is my current inspiration.
Can I squat 6-7 times a week at 70-80% of my max while natty?

>interlude of a thot just casually squatting
kek

That thot is Valinya Valinkas, an olympic lifter

>Can I squat 6-7 times a week at 70-80% of my max while natty?
Maybe with 8hrs of sleep and 1000kcal above your maintenance level

If you want to be like him you need to roid like him. You wont look like him if you only train like him

The guy has trained incredibly hard for incredibly high volume for like a decade. He trains just as much as the actual pros do and has good genetics plus drugs.

the C&J world record for the 85kg class is 220kg, clarence's gym PB is less than 20kg away from the world record in his own weight class

>Everyone in the Olympics juices senpai, and all elite athletes know it
All I meant was that Clarence is a hardcore moralfag compared to many other athletes.

Bro, you can't compare women and men when it comes to sport.
Wasn't there a story of some shit tennis player (like below 100 on the list) who said he could a match against Serena while being drunk and then he actually did it and mogged her?

Yea which is irrelevant

is it actually because of ethics? well, if so that's really good of him.

I've seen a few videos of him and I don't think he ever straight up talks about his cycles tho. There are plenty of jokes about 'drinking juice' and using 'creatine' but never addresses the roids directly. I guess he doesn't have to, but still.

he associates himself with competitive weightlifters so it makes sense that he isn't open about his roid use, he has though mentioned the issue of doping and the lack of proper anti doping practises in most nations and how unfair international competitions are because of this, this is what he said concerning the reason as to why he no longer competes in weightlifting.

I mean, women are Olympic athletes too, so by saying I outlift Olympic athletes I meant women as they are the only ones I can outlift. I was picking at OP for saying that Clarence outlifts Olympic athletes. Ok, he does, but not in his category, and so do I. I would never compare men to women in sports seriosly.

It's still really far away, even if less than 20kg. But I believe he could do it if he competed.

doesn't exist in google

>I cycle a lot haha

He does it because he's been lifting since his early teens, now coupled with his roids, he's a machine. He also squats fucking 5 days a week

>stalled out
>mysteriously starting putting up world class numbers after a few years

Maybe he's having a little more than his wheaties in the morning

>outlifts an Olympic athlete
Clarence is 20kg above him. And his technique is cringey to watch. It looks really cool for those who don't do oly because he's really fast, but those who do, his technique is just painful to watch. A 10yo girl in my gym has better technique.
He doesn't extend at all, he hurries to get under the bar, his pulling position are rubbish. Bit that doesn't mean he isn't crazy strong. But if he had half decent technique, he would be doing 200kg snatches and 240 cj.

Reason he failed in comps was because his form was shit, basically kept failing lifts and it took multiple tries for a single lift.

This dude actually made me go vegan.

8/10

> (OP)
>Can I squat 6-7 times a week at 70-80% of my max while natty?

Good luck.

Top tier genetics
Lifetime athletics training (he could do backflips before touching a weigh)
10 years training with weights
5-6 years of that training on high doses of steroids.

5:30 SO MANY SIPS

I'll never understand how he "sinks" between hips so well. Maybe it's because of short femurs?

It's true though, and Clarence himself has said the same thing.

gabriel is much stronger, when gabriel was training seriously he could outsnatch clarence while weighing at least 10kg less. Its more of a marvel how much fucking stronger sincrain is compared to a guy who can do every roid he likes year round

>im pretty sure he doesn't compete because he has "ethics" about animals

Lmao, literally just pulling shit out of your ass. It's been a while back now but he said he basically got burnt the fuck out on training, was getting reccuring injuries, was missing lifts in competitions, etc. Imagine all the prep going into a meet, the hours and hours in the gym working with a coach in a high pressure environment, working through pain/injuries and then just bombing out on the day of competition. It'd be brutal.

Now he just gets to go around and hangout with cool people and lift whatever the fuck he wants without any coaches or pressure or events that he has to prep for.

Attached: 1488585671320.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Attached: 1552433998920.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

This is what mirin looks like. Everybody in this webm stopped what they were doing to gaze at his elite performance

you may not like it

Yet he snatches 190kg and pause squats 310 beltless
makes you think

If steroids didn't have such a stigma around him /ourboy/ Clarence would be lifting in the olympics.
Roids do not make competition unfair. Genetics makes competition unfair. Steroids actually makes things more fair by helping those with Inferior genetics train harder and be better than they would otherwise be. At the tip top level genetics plays a huge role, and steroids are man-made buffers for the inferior to reduce the genetics gap.
They should be immediately legalised and researched. These miracle substances should be available to all to improve their minds and their bodies. It's a fucking joke that this hasn't happened yet, and if you are against steroids in sport or in life you are a fool.

Back to /fraud/

It was never about steroids. Clarence got a bit disillusioned with competition lifting after failing to get a grant from the Irish Federation.

>Genetics makes competition unfair
falling for the equality meme

some sort of testing is needed, even if all people will juice anyway, it will be reduced, otherwise the Olympics would be just about who's crazier to take enough drugs to get a great 2 years of sport performance and then die shitting your bed for the other 3 years of the rest of your life

It's true that AAS allow the "not so gifted" to compete with the naturally athletic.

But it's a double edged sword, and if you allow open doping you get programs dominating because they have the best or maybe most organized drug protocols and insane training. Bulgaria, East Germany, etc.

LOL
user, it's been about that since drugs were first introduced.
Are you fucking slow?

Yeah, in bush leagues like highschool and amature sports where it's understood everyone is either not on or on low doses of something and the like.
But if you need fucktons of gear to be on par with the beasts on the field then you were never going to make it.
Ever.

Roids, his technique is atrocious, also he’s technically in a higher weight class. Clarence did a fag.

Why doesn't he stop fagging on about the net while trying to build a following and just go try out for the fucking olympics or get an olympic coach.

Is it because he's unsure of his actual ability to lift and is worried that he'll have to drop weight to do it properly and won't be able to do it?
So he continues to wreck his body doing it with piss poor form for the oos and aahs of internet losers?

>From 13:33 he fucking outlifts an Olympic athlete

He qualified for the Euro Junior Championships in 2012. He's been training (and roiding) every since, just not as a national level athlete.

He was born with good genetics and he uses steroids. Clarence is a good lifter.

>If steroids didn't have such a stigma around him /ourboy/ Clarence would be lifting in the olympics.

No, he would have blew out his knee permanently in training.

He’s consistently bombed out of meeets because he has no idea how to off cycle, and team Ireland does not want him.

He already did that.

All the best to him but I hate that he's a patreon fag. Imagine the guys that actually pay to watch videos of him lifting.

It's like 1 dollar

based smiling trainer guy

Clarence is 100kg, no way he can throw up 240 on the C&J AND snatches 190+. Dudes still an absolute animal but I don't see him making a 190 snatch anytime soon