Help me escape chicken legs

Hey Jow Forums long time lurker here and I need your help. I havent been working out for a year or two now because I was a mess and i am now regretting it and getting back into it. The thing is my legs have always looked like shit and disapropriate to my body (whole family has shit legs) and I need help from somebody who escaped chicken legs hell because i tried squatting and i got to 5x100kg (hard to believe right) and it didnt do much. I've also loaded up on food such as pb, oats and nuts to help me get that calorie intake. Can you recommend me some workout routines? Currently I think i will be doing some pistol squats and such at home so i get back some strenght before i get into squatting. Pic related

Attached: 54728522_344873096032918_2054323187419709440_n.jpg (389x987, 28K)

Attached: 55744529_624935004602423_7799562568317534208_n.jpg (416x1095, 34K)

oh im 183 cm and 70kg

PPL or a body split workout will be fine if you dont skip leg day

have you trained walking on your feet?
pretty much everyone has "good" leg genetics, since all humans have used them in everyday activity
you just got to be more physically active
your arms look like shit, much worse than your legs, also your pecs and delts, you look skinnyfat to be honest OP, probably from lack of physical activity.

Have you considered doing more leg exercising?

I used to box for 2 years and i used to run every day so no im not a basement dweller

doesn't look like it lad, just being honest with you
legs are the least of your concerns, no one cares about what your legs look like if you're small and chubby.

Those piss stains

I know i just took a piss 1 sec before

>Taking a pic with visible piss stains

Attached: 1512105873292.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Your peepee leaking.

>piss stain
>barely above manlet cutoff
>backne
>these pantsu
>tiny
what made you think it was a smart idea to post here?
start eating hungry skeleton and come back when you are at least 90kg and look less like a fagboi twink bottom

The laughing stock if manlets

just looking for advice

-squats(obviously)
-front squats
-RDLs or SLDL
-hip thrusts(opt. but yields best ass gains)
-lunges(pick variation, i prefer kettle bell w/straps, feels the best)
-GHR(glute ham raise)
-good mornings(opt. replacement for RDL)

Simple but effective exercises to build juicy thighs; incorporate some into your leg/lower body days or do them in the order i listed them, and try to train your lower body a minimun of two times a week, three is ideal. As for rep ranges, i wouldnt go too high on squats: this will be your primary strength movement, try to stay around 5 but no higher than 8, feel free to do heavy doubles or triples sometimes. Front squats i use exclusively for quad hypertrophy and squat assistance, so alternate between 5-8 and 8-12 or just stick with one rep range. The rest you should stick with pretty high rep ranges, no lower than 8. For lunges, pick a moderately heavy weight and go as far as your body will allow, then rest, turn around, and lunge back to where you started. Lunges should be the hardest part of the workout or a finisher, most people fail to do this. Glute ham raises are exellent for hamstring hypertrophy, so use low rest periods (30sec) and use a comfortable rep range paired with a high number of sets for the effect of cumulative fatigue. It's the pullup of the lower body, so reaching higher rep ranges should be your goal.

Pic related is me, these methods helped my legs develop despite being a hungry skeleton twink. Good luck user, god speed.

Attached: IMG_20190325_063525_589.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

>start eating
no, the dude is skinnyfat, he he "starts eating" he'll just get fucking fat
he needs to actually train and eat a proper diet

you look great man thanks for the advice i'll make sure to use it! Will report back in some time :) apreciate it

side note I just found my old stash of protein powder which is expiring this month. Is it still good to take them or should i get new ones?

You're chicken everything. Fix that first

you've made a mistake by posting your body on a board full of anonymous trolls and expecting real help

everybody here claims they look like the 0.1% of man

it's fine i dont get butthurt over it 1 good advice out of 10 is good enough :)

Do SS. Your entire body is dyel. Don’t take this as an insult but use it as motivation.

Kek

I used protein 2 years after it expired and everything was alright.

>can i use unexpired stuff
b8/10

You've just got to get off your fucking ass man. Stop making bullshit excuses about symmetry and keep working. Do a complete progression twice for a given routine and examine your results. If it worked keep going, if not switch it up. Cook and eat foods according to your macros and test your bodyfat and weight frequently.

You're not going to get a magic answer here that will make you swole and as a multi-year lurker you should know that. Pick a routine. Get to work. Don't skip sets, don't skip days. You'll make it if you have a shred of discipline

Attached: 1553516517315.jpg (720x570, 71K)

I mean, they don't actually look that out of proportion compared to your upper body.
just work out more. try different exercises. eat more.