How do these guys get no side effects from roids?

The guy on the left has one arm for ffs, how is it he can take that amount of gear and see no health defects from it? How are these guys not getting ED, low sperm counts, gyno, acne, heart attacks, liver damage, etc? They have obviously been using for years yet are not on Test replacement therapy for life.

If roiding is this easy why aren't we all doing it?

Attached: 2095955505050.png (593x591, 866K)

>no health defects from roids
>literally has one arm

Uhhhh OP are you feeling okay

Guess he forgot to rotate

I assumed he lost the arm in the line of duty or something

that's why you don't skip leg day

guy on the right has literal gyno
guy on the left has reptilian classic androgenic red cancer skin texture

The guy has an anus coming out of his shoulder

He should meet the Georgian pussy shoulder guy that always posts in the CBTs kek

Attached: C1BDCF2E-DA95-44CA-BE46-DD473957A62C.jpg (499x472, 45K)

Because when you use roids correctly it isn't as bad as everyone makes out.

It's just cunts these days where they think they need 1g test and 1g Tren to get big. You're not going to drop dead from a 500mg test cycle.

Drug tolerance is 100% genetic, OP. Some guys like Zyzz can't handle it and die young, other guys like Arnold can eat dbol like candy and make it to their 70s just fine.

lmao

FUCK YOUUUUUU

Attached: received_415397875891781.jpg (720x1280, 36K)

I just want a thong slut to hug me for a pic

kek

>roid
>low sperm counts

Attached: 1553068811006.jpg (662x594, 204K)

Because you're scared of needles/or breaking the law

Jow Forums is full of nerd permavirgins who try and convince themselves that they're natty, don't party, waiting for marriage etc VOLUNTARILY

in actual fact if they weren't inadequate they'd be out roiding/banging sluts/getting wasted

Oh no, now it will be harder to get my FWB pregnant .....

Swimmers come right back when you come kff

when I put in a t-shirt it sometimes looks like the left guys arm

>If roiding is this easy why aren't we all doing it?
Because you're all brainwashed pussies that are afraid of needles.
The media has brainwashed you to think steroids are the most dangerous thing in the world.

Attached: Alfa.png (484x601, 710K)

iktf bro

How can you know what the state of their internal organs are from this picture?

After having 2? Open heart surgeries

Because they do, androgenic side effects are different for each person.
ED on cycle? You have an excess amount of the male sex hormone in your body
Heart attack, comes down to luck, genetics and diet, of course he has a higher risk of a heart attack
Liver damage depends on if they take orals.

>that filename
oh no
imagine thinking using roids makes you an "alfa" LMAO
>le media has brainwashed you to think steroids are dangerous
yeah, (((the media))) is against the purchase of drugs that are both addictive and potentially dangerous

mcfucking kill yourself kike

This. Roids increase risk. By how much really depends on genetics and by the time you find out, it will already have caused damage.

If you want to roll the dice, go for it. Some people are fine, most people will experience some negative effects and a few will take very badly to it.

Compare it to anything your body is not used to, like the western diet - some people are fine and will live to 100 but lots are having heart attacks all over the place at the age of 50.

Life is a game of chance, if you want to roll the dice then go for it. Nobody gives a fuck.

Later in life they will be in pain and die early whilst some 70yo natty cruises past with another 25 years on his timer
They will become fat and ugly when they stop steroids.
They will have completely destroyed their testes and natural t levels

just because that guy has a stub for an arm doesn't mean he can get away with doing the nazi salute like that. pic related is what he's actually doing. somebody needs to inform the police NOW

Attached: hitler 11.jpg (243x350, 20K)

>roiders
>ever coming off
You and I both know that once it gets to the point in OP’s image they almost never get off

lmfao

Attached: 1534944530414.jpg (244x244, 6K)

Kek. Underrated.

I laughed harder than i should've

>mogging a cripple
based

Yeah... I don't think you know what gyno is...
Retard.

Why would you want to take steroids... You should take estrogen instead.

Attached: 1553209578203.jpg (400x524, 51K)

If you can't see the beginning of gyno on him you ain't looking

the media is against drugs that increase masculinity, if you can't see that you are braindead, the people in power DO NOT want the majority of the male population to be strong and motivated.

Fpbp.

It looks like he s reaching into a portal
gonna pull out a protein shake

They talk to a good doctor and cycle correctly thats how OP YOU MASSIVE KEK. Dont be like Larry Wheels with his backne problems

Why would a man want to take estrogen?