Friendly reminder that women don't care about permabulking bloatmaxxing bulkpigs, this is what they fantasize about

Friendly reminder that women don't care about permabulking bloatmaxxing bulkpigs, this is what they fantasize about.

Attached: callme.jpg (720x480, 58K)

>telling this to a board full of flamboyant homosexuals

Attached: 1553559601250.jpg (157x117, 3K)

I'm not flamboyant.

Reminder that there are millions of flabby and skinnyfat fuckers getting laid daily and here you are carefully planning how much you should eat and what workout program you should follow to get women.
Lift for good mood, confidence and clearness of mind, have a good sense of fashion and socialize every week. No woman will choose a stuttering autist with 15 inch arms over a confident man with 14.5 arms.

>women
you mean sluts

Attached: 1553530854175.jpg (600x462, 42K)

i read this in a lisp

based and redpilled
faggot s o y b o y s in this thread cannot compete

Based bloat disciple

does being chubby with a bloated face and meaningless gym lifts with little carryover to everyday life make you more confident or improve your mood or make you more attractive?
every single girl under the age of 35 will pick a guy who's ripped but not outgoing over a guy who has 14.5" skinnyfat arms but is a total normal
it's better to be a ripped autist than a skinnyfat one, most people in this board are skinnyfat pseudo autists

Kek

When I was completely dyel I never had a problem getting a girlfriend. I could have had more casual sex with a better body but I don't feel like I missed out. I only actually started lifting once I was in a permanent relationship with the woman I'm going to marry.

Face > status > money > body

I'm pretty lean but if you are more confident with big lifts and a bit of chub you will attract more women. Everyone here underestimates how much of a difference your attitude and mindset makes in socializing.
You could be the dude in the pic but if you can' t hold a conversation, avoid eye contact, have no sense of humour etc. you'll still struggle.

how to into this mode lads

being chubby is a minus, that's the point
being ripped aka lean enough to have abs showing is vastly more appealing to females than being "strong" at the gym and being slightly chubby
girls don't even care if you have a good sense of humour depending on the circumstance you're in if you're attractive enough, just look at tinder

You're missing my point
Also, if you care about what some slut on tinder likes you should reconsider your life

They dont care about you either looksmaxing faggot

they fantasize about a men dominating her and nearly beating the shit out of her in bed, ie. rough sex. sure a good body is a bonus, but most girls accept anything from leaner smaller guys to bigger, more bloated, stronger looking guys. so yeah dont use female preferances as a benchmark because they are very fluid and arent worth shit long term.
also this

wtf i hate women now?

Women care about whatever skinny faggot who gave up their boipussy for a role.

>permanent relationship
cuck

Attached: 1C3DA197-BE21-41A4-BB88-974CEA3A8D31.jpg (750x1114, 127K)

I don't, but people here care about being physically attractive to females, and that's what females like above all else
lean
fit
males

a womans favorite life event is getting her hair pulled, slapped and called degrading names while she gets fucked by chad

>that fucking tattoo
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1536970248545.png (164x408, 92K)

disgusting

Find a scale and work towards maxing it out