New to Jow Forums, how do i go from skinny fat to lean and muscular? i want to cut fat while gaining muscle...

new to Jow Forums, how do i go from skinny fat to lean and muscular? i want to cut fat while gaining muscle. pretty much i want to cut fat fast as fuck for summer, but i don't just want to become a smaller version of skinnyfat. i need to get some muscle too. would lifting everyday at a calorie deficit with sufficient protein intake accomplish this? i will have protein for every meal and a protein shake on top of this post work out. i also plan to intermediate fast. anything else i should do? thanks guys

Attached: skinnyfat.png (189x304, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read the sticky retard

stiggie

I had your exast body when I started but with bigger hips and less hair. I'm 1month in on SS and on a calorie deficit. SS only helped my squat tho bench hasn't improved from my original 1Rep max. I'd reccomend you go on a calorie deficit and do anything but SS.
Also can someone tell me if my fram is average or shit?

Attached: IMG_20190326_121956.jpg (716x1665, 270K)

Also I'm 5'10/160lbs

>SS on a deficit
You realize programs like SS/SL/etc. are strength programs, right? You'll of course still manage some noob gains, but they are primarily intended for people on a caloric surplus. The 3x a week squatting gets way too heavy otherwise. If you're looking to lose weight first, get on some kind of lower/upper split that mixes a decent amount of heavy compound sets with lighter/higher rep sets.

Are those hips fixable or is it all over?

Half the sticky links are dead m8

Well I guess it explains why I'm stuck on the bench. Also thanks I was planning to change my program anyway.

the only sticky link that matters
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
it answers all of OP's questions and more

It's too late. The very best you'll see is something resembling bearmode.

You can run them for maybe 12 weeks or so trying to be neutral and progress slower than the person that gorges himself.

I have tried this and it takes forever, you are better off starving yourself for 2 months, loose at the fat and then muscle up from scratch.

OMAD - at least 2.5k cals, the rest of the time intermittent fasting.
Drink at least 2 litres of water daily.
Coffee in the morning, wait for your OMAD to at least noon

Start slow for a few weeks:
Dips, Push ups, squats, burpees, pull ups
(don't fall for the planks, sit ups, ab isolation workouts in general, memes)

If you do the above exercises at peast 4 times a week, you will gain enough strength quickly to be able to start doing weighted lifting.

If you can do, let's say 15 push ups easy, then start benching.

The general benchmark is, if you can't do atleast 7 reps, it's too heavy, and 15 reps for the opposite.

Do weighted pullups (the best exercise for back, if anyone tells you otherwise, he's a turbo fag bro scientist)

For food:
Like i said, OMAD, make sure you incorporate saturated fat, little veggies, no nuts or fruits (it's a meme), chicken or beef, butter, milk(but not too much and make sure it's high fat milk), EGGS

This, combined with OMAD and lifting will increase your T a lot.

IMPORTANT POINT: make sure you do some cardio. Do sprints or HIIT. stay away from jogging, it's a meme and ruins your joints.

Things to avoid eating/doing:
>Don't fap more than once every 2 days
>Keep fruits and veggies to a minimum
>Stay away from onions and nuts in general
>Don't consume too much dairy
>stay away from (((supplements)))
>don't eat at least 5 hours after you wake up, and before you go to bed.

Do all of these to the letter and your life will completely change in a matter of months.

Good luck

t. Sprinter, weightlifter

Lmao forgot 4channel turns s.o.y. to onions

such a mix of good and terrible advice lmao

this will really cuck op up

I'm all ears you little soiboi. What's bad advice in here?

OMAD, core exercises being memes, nuts and onions being memes, supplements bad

everything else i agree with, everyone on fit should do HIIT.

You have a really pointy pee-pee

Mmmmmm. Wud sukk.

Pointy pee-pee in my throat

why the fuck would you be on a calorie deficit looking like that, you monstrous faggot? first put on muscle, then diet, unless you're going for the auschwitz look.

Attached: brave new world.png (476x595, 415K)

hi mitch

Attached: 1549525594732.png (1200x958, 176K)

Any program suggestions fir this? I'm in the same boat as him (doing stronglifts, but still)

Not him but OMAD works if you're not a complete retard.