Is that who I think it is?

Is that who I think it is?

Attached: 72B4D0B0-B267-49BB-9172-71F557B35EB4.png (750x1334, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=3odC9gEXX2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNr0yZxdXO4
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heheheheh

what a madman hehe

What exactly is he protesting?

based hehe poster

Attached: hehe.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.

people promoting self-destructive behavior

>be a regular old wagie
>abstain from gluttony and indulgence
>still remain poor and working class

>be rich celebrity/entrepreneur/heir
>indulge in every expensive habit under the sun
>still stay rich as fuck
Cry more, wagie

Attached: 1549509284299.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

He made a 1 hour video about it on his channel. It's hilarious. He gets confronted by a roided vegan powerlifter who challenges him to a boxing match.

Why do powerlifters always think they can box just because they are strong? Most of them are stiff as a board lmao

which people exactly?
his or those of his new made up enemy?

>haha not me though, i could knock ewvery one of them out >:)
>muscle just slow them down, my secret is speed >:)

sv3rige would unironically be btfo by anyone that actually is willing to challenge people into a fight, specially someone who looks like he lifts

Sverige thinks vegans are mentally ill and promoting self destruction, while thinking that garlic kills brain cells and advocating for a raw meat diet...

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1545707291590.jpg (468x618, 92K)

don't forget that he also was locked up in a mental hospital, stabbed a couple of his classmates and talked about how he was fantasizing about eating people not to mention sungazing

also he's actually latvian, but pretends to be swedish

Attached: veganwalk.png (680x798, 348K)

I started boxing 6 years ago, and I have seen this shit many times. Of course size is very important, but people tend to underestimate how important skill and endurance are. You won't do well in a boxing match if all you do is lift weights. This should be quite obvious, but evidently it is not to everyone.

you aren't sverige, sverige literally thinks just grabbing people and biting their neck is a reasonable and effective way to fight people
he's an idiot who would get destroyed by you or anyone with actual fighting experience

Also, look up rough and rowdy on Youtube. They have a few matches featuring bodybuilders or powerlifters doing hillariously bad. Surprisingly, you need to learn how to box to get good at boxing.

Sv3rige doesn't believe in fist fighting though. Look at his video on 'natural' fighting.

He advocates squeezing people's balls, throwing rocks, biting ears off, and ripping out peoples jugulars with teeth.

I know, I watched those
Which is exactly why he would get destroyed by anyone who actually knows how to fight

So he is a hypocrite then?

also the video of him drinking virgin blood

Those damn vegans always interfering and pushing their agenda on people! The vegans should just let people live their own lives and just let them eat how they want!

Kek

He's Chrischan/genova tier.

He's probably going to end up murdering someone and eating them tho.

Weird how he actually seems to have a following though

It's primarily two groups:
> The morbidly curious who want some keks
> Carnicultists who see him as a prophet for their ridiculous diet

veganism and carnism are no different from jehovah's witnesses, change my mind.

Attached: 14263916427164.jpg (560x544, 27K)

>oh yeah man, doing compounds will totally teach me how to throw a hook properly
>oh yeah man, all I do for footwork is squats, it's enough for me, hehe
And then retards like you come to a boxing gym, and keep whining after every sparring that your arms hurt because you can't throw punches to save your life.

>longest average lifespan among humans based by country are all countries that tend to have balanced diets including a wide variety of vegetables, meat, and seafood
>vegans unironically think a LESS balanced diet is good
Mongs

Veganism
>proven to prevent and reverse heart disease, the leading cause of death in the western world
>healthy BMI range on average, vegetarians, omnivores etc. are all overweight on average
>healthiest and longest living group in pretty much every study
>recommended by the american heart association

Carnism
>edgy meme diet
>low test, high cholesterol
>no credible institution ever endorsed it

What is healthier? Not smoking at all or finding a balance between smoking all day and not smoking at all?

B-but balance is always a good thing, r-right?

Vegans are brainwashed, mentally ill, spiteful sheep following a government pushed trend.

Carnism is a cringey response to it.

>da ebul gubbermint wants me to eat veggies! Ids da nu world orda folks!!

Smoking rates do not actually correlate at all with life span or disease rates, at worst it's neutral.

SAME SOIFAG

Those two things sure are comparable.

Attached: image.jpg (638x1000, 134K)

>smoking and eating a healthy balanced diet are the same
You know humans are omnivores, right?
Mong

Look up the blue zones lad. They generally consume very few animal products.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-133304_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x380, 130K)

If you seriously think the government cares about your wellbeing you're naive as shit

> huur duur my diet has an equal balance of the cholesterol loaded eggs, the tmao containing red meat, the hormone riddled dairy, etc...

>Veganism
>>proven to prevent and reverse heart disease, the leading cause of death in the western world
and that's meat's fault or fault of carbs, specially refined carbs and the fact that the average american eats 18 spoons of sugar a day? none of the studies are done with people who eat meat along with a healtht diet, they are done with people eating a fuck ton of carbs and sugar. Heart diseases and diabetes grew along with the advent or processed sugar.
>>healthy BMI range on average, vegetarians, omnivores etc. are all overweight on average
again, see above, just because some people in X group eat a bad diet doesn't mean that diet is bad.
>>healthiest and longest living group in pretty much every study
except for the fact there has never been any minor vegan group in history. How can you even know this? and again, compared to what? meat eaters that stuff their faces with sugar? sure, veganism CAN br healthier than that, but is it better than a well done balanced diet with meat?
>>recommended by the american heart association
big fucking deal what some faggot says, everybody has an agenda
>Carnism
>>edgy meme diet
yet it works. Explain to me Jordan Peterson's daughter situation. Extremely bad health condition, crippling depression, immune system problems, tried EVERYTHING. Switched to 100% meat carnivore diet and every issue disappeared and she is very healthy.
>>low test, high cholesterol
Imagine thinking cholesterol is not needed for hormones production. Jesus, the cringe is real
>>no credible institution ever endorsed it
and that means anything? see the Peterson girl again, no one endorse it but who the fuck cares if it works?

vegan diet CAN work if you plan it and follow it to ABSOLUTE perfection and take EVERY vitamin that lacks in vegan diet in form of pills like b12. Even then it is worst than a good diet with beef liver and heart, salmon, shellfish, chicken...

why would the government push veganism
it would kill huge parts of the economy

I'm not comparing the two, it just shows that 'balance' is not neccessarily a good thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

You have to show an omnivorous diet is actually healthier.

>an author travels to some places and creates his idea of why the people of each area have above average longevity
While logically his points make sense, there are a lot of factors, and he's clear to point out omnivorous diets. Remember I'm not arguing for the carnivore retards either. live in Japan and see the diets of 80, 90yo people quite often. While a wide varieties of vegetables are consumed, most people here eat fish or pork or chicken on a daily basis at least 1 or 2 times. Balance is key, excess is bad, and deficiency is bad. Just eat a healthy, balanced diet. Humans can survive on scraps of plastic and minerals from dirt plus minimal nutrients from food. We are fairly durable. But it doesn't mean a plant only diet is the best option. Nor is a meat only diet (equally or more retarded).

The starvation cult that's trying to trick omnivores into giving up animal products.

You're just extrapolating random nonsense. I live in Japan, gf is Japanese and we eat Japanese food all the time. Can guarantee I'm eating better than you and eat meat or fish every day with easily 8-10 varieties of veggies.

Where did that guy find vials of vegan test?

> anecdotes
> misleading observations
> no studies, never any studies
Are you the ketard who said heart disease wasn't a thing until the 1940s?

Attached: carbs.png (632x200, 156K)

>40 thousand years of evolution and we barely tapped the vastness of human potential

I said in my first post the countries in the world with highest avg life spans are all omnivores. Look it up. "Balance" is a stupid point to argue when you can only compare it to destructive habits like smoking or drinking large amounts of alcohol. You're moving the goalposts.

But they do consume animal products.

The author spent over a decade visiting and verifying the details of all the peoples on earth reported to have the longest life span. Working with national geographic I recall.

He concluded most of the peoples ate meat very rarely if at all (some used it as little more than a seasoning). Author wasn't/isn't vegan/vegetarian by the way.

Attached: Atkins.png (500x600, 215K)

>vegan diet CAN work if you plan it and follow it to ABSOLUTE perfection and take EVERY vitamin that lacks in vegan diet in form of pills like b12
the problem is 99% of people have no idea what they are doing, vegan or carnivore, so on veganism most of them are LITERALLY starving and lacking essential nutrients. Look at vegan "what i eat in a day", there are people out there that are eating 2 bowls of oatmeal with some sugary fruits for the whole day. It is absolute INSANITY and people are putting 10 months old babies on this diet.
Again, most people are retarded, but a retarded carnivore is much healthier than a retarded vegan.
There are 3 types of vegans
>1. Is healthy (for now) because just switched to veganism recently
>2. Malnourished, anemic, anorexic auschwitz escapees
>3. Liars

It would be very profitable for the big agricorp middlemen. Who regularly hire expensive lobbyists for farm bills.

Attached: farm share.jpg (878x961, 145K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

>simple carbs are not an issue
>refined sugar (fructose) is not an issue
>a diet that works is not valid unless proven by study, so the girl should stop eating meet and keep living with a crippling depression that wouldn't let her out of bed until a study comes out
why what I eat matters in the discussion? and no, I'm no ketofag I just hate the sugar culture

>I said in my first post the countries in the world with highest avg life spans are all omnivores. Look it up.
There are no completely vegan countries so what is your point? But the vegan subsections of the population do better than the rest in terms of health, in almost every study (in some cases pescetarians are healthier).

>"Balance" is a stupid point to argue when you can only compare it to destructive habits like smoking or drinking large amounts of alcohol. You're moving the goalposts.
No moving of goalposts, just demonstrating that balance is not neccessarily a good thing. Therefore a 'balanced' diet is not neccessarily healthier. This should be easy to understand.

Alcohol is a good balance example, though. 1 it 2 servings a day are good for your heart; more than that and you start seeing negative effects.

oh wittle baby needs (((credible institutions))) to tell him how to live

>There are no completely vegan countries
That should be a clue. If either veganism or pure carnivorism were good options, there would be at least one culture in the world thriving on that diet.

Go ahead and prove that a 'balanced' diet is actually healthier then. Just saying the word balanced does not get you any further.

>There are no completely Jow Forums countries
>That should be a clue. If working out and taking care of your body were good options, there would be at least one culture in the world thriving on that lifestyle.

>simple carbs are not an issue
They are an issue, they're not however to blame for every ailment under the sun as the ketards like to do.

> muh thot
She engaged on an extreme elimination diet and found relief, fantastic. We are however very much in the realms of experimental nutrition and cannot extrapolate much decent data from this anecdote.

Illiterate motherfucker, cultures with omnivorous diets living longer has already been posted repeatedly. Only fringe loons claim you should eat only meat or vegetables.

post bloodwork

Attached: PBF071-Weeaboo.gif (900x300, 76K)

Of course sugar is a huge issue and should be avoided. Not every vegan food is healthy.

>pure carnivorism
There are many cultures that only eat carnivore, yet zero vegan ones.

There was. A whole region full of independant Jow Forums city-states. Their legacy is a major part of the foundation of every single western nation.

Attached: 1537910118378.png (960x383, 461K)

>cultures with omnivorous diets living longer
Living longer than who? Because there are no vegan countries you could compare them to. If you compare vegans vs omnivores in a controlled study, vegan live longer.

They didn't even squat bro. Squats must suck I guess.

Let me spell something out for you dumb dumb. Veganism is a new meme diet that before was reserved for religious zealots. People on vegan diets aren't necessarily healthier because they're vegan. It's because they're NOT eating the garbage the general public is shoveling into their mouths. You take the minimal niche subset of Americans who are vegan and compare them to the avg population of 60% overweight and obese retards no shit your statistics will look better. Wait 50 some years and see how it turns out. The average person will likely be fucking dead so who knows vegans might be the last standing with people who actually care about what they eat and eat well.

Fair enough, forgot about the extreme north. People living on permafrost don't have any other options, though. So that goes back to the other user who pointed out how durable humans are.

>he hates women
t o p k e k
why am I discussing with a fucking incel?
but anyways, it is not just a "thot", many people see benefits from all meat diet. And while simple carbs/sugars are not to blame for everything, the studies you love so much are always based on mear eaters that stuff their faces with simple carbs and sugars. How can studies like that be valid? and by the way, we know FUCK ALL anout nutrition, all these retarda are just making hunches and it is precisely the issue I just mentioned above with studies: you CANNOT isolate factors to study it by themselves, there are way too many variables that the studies do not consider that can and will impact the results.

as I said, most people are retarded and have no idea what they are doing, both carnivore and vegans

>be 23
>keep bloodwork on my computer to defend myself from diet zealots

Attached: 1551917886029.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

Jamie, I'm very glad you've dropped the spamming links (btw your obsession with shitting on religion is what gives you away).

But as stated here ( ) the studies measuring health outcomes do adjust for factors such as exercise, smoking, drinking, etc...

Attached: Blogspammer.jpg (1000x3000, 399K)

Vegans live longer than pork-loving Okinawans and fish-loving Japs?

uhh that mercury poisoning

Insert reading comprehension insult

Studies adjust for external factors user.

> Be interested in fitness
> Doesn't get his bloodwork done and the results e-mailed to him on a regular basis.

Attached: Choose a pill.png (1200x1500, 627K)

vegans with their fucking "studies" and "evidences"
fucking boring

>eat meat
>have none of the problmes listed

I'm not talking about those lifestyle choices. I'm talking about a vegan who doesn't eat loads of processed sugars and carbs vs your average person who does. Also it's fairly accurate although a bit exaggerated that only very religious people ate vegan diets. Show me some ancient cultures which are not literally where outliers that were vegan for non religious purposes and I'll take it back. Work on comprehension

Give it a few decades

Jehovah's Witnesses are convinced that the world is controlled by Satan, and that God will send Jesus to purge everything. They spread this "Truth" to try and "save" as many as possible before these events come to pass.

Veganism is the practice of only consuming plants and plant based products. It is different from vegetarianism in that, while they are both against consuming animals, veganism does not allow for the consumption of animal based products. Things like eggs, dairy-made cheese, and honey can all be consumed by a vegetarian, but not a vegan.

Carnism is a belief that meat should be eaten. It insists that eating meat is neither unnatural nor unhealthy, and essentially stands in opposition of diets and lifestyles that insist on the opposite.

Jehovah's Witnesses are different from veganism and carnism. In fact, veganism is different from carnism.

Faggot.

Why does israel have some of the highest % vegans in the population then?

I don't know of any studies that directly compare japanese or okinawan vegans vs omnivorous japanese or okinawans. If you know one, let me know. But all the studies I know show that vegans live longer on average than their non-vegan neighbours.

You really should get bloods done user, just a few times to get an intuition for your diet. Assuming you're a man it's also beneficial to lose some blood a few times a year (iron levels)

lol

Your arteries don't clog over night you know

kek got me at the end

Based Sv3rige is protesting the vegan agenda. He is fighting for our right to be able to eat healthy foods, which is ((((at risk))))

youtube.com/watch?v=3odC9gEXX2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNr0yZxdXO4

Attached: 1552028177082m.jpg (1024x777, 166K)

>Brainwashed vegan exposed.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

Those peple always slip from one extreme right into the other, they aren't balanced.

>vegan

Attached: 09B83792-C00C-416F-AB2C-517E7245E09F.jpg (737x637, 135K)

>Natty carnivore vs the basedbelly vegan.

Then there was the roidraging vegan cagefighter.

99% chance that roid junkie wasn't even vegan, just angling for a sponsorship deal with "Ethcs" the "vegan" company whose founder Tim Shieff is now carnivore.