Bros that have big chests...

Bros that have big chests, how do you deal with the outline of your nipples showing when you wear tight-fitting t-shirts?

Attached: 1552578348699.jpg (547x519, 47K)

Accept it

Rub and tweek your nipples to make sure they are hard and erect - be proud of them

Wear an under/over shirt (I got really into hawiian shirts. You could also try putting band aids over your nipples or wearing black. Me personally, I got really into not being a bitch because no one really cares

>band aids over your nipples
h-haha what would that even look like?
like, show me in the form of an image or webm haha

I....
What?

pro tip: if u have slight gyno u can use ice power gel thing to get the cold shower nipple effect for a few hours

Tight clothing is for fags. I wear 3xl like a boss.

>what are black shirts

No thanks, I have stiff nipples all the time since I was a kid. Like 24/7. Dunno what is up with that, it's not gyno, it doesn't matter if I'm fat or skinny, just my nipples are always in glass-cutter mode. You can see them stiff nippies through all clothes, no way to hide them. They're not even large (actually quite small and pink), just rock hard all the time since forever.

Some chicks dig it though.

Nothing to deal with. Just be a man and keep working out. Whenever I do chest lifts my nips get hard too. In my mind thats just how it be.

You should be thankful, way better than having puffy nips

wear bbds

I simply believe thats hot. I dont care either it really is or not

Glass cutter master race reporting in. People who comment on it are mostly guys who have gyno or unsexy puffy nips.

will puffy nips go away
they make me want to get surgery holy fug

Attached: 1553405894367.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

By having tiny nipples

Dunno man, got some weight to lose so I hope it'll go away once that's done
Hopefully it's not gyno

Attached: 1553426293191.jpg (1080x1080, 464K)

i also have weight to lose but i can feel small but wide lumps under each nipple. maybe it's caused by the fat. i've found increasing chest mass evens it out so they don't stick out as much.
at least we don't have actual tits though.

Attached: 1552240699248.jpg (192x245, 10K)

Cover your nipples with a traditional sarashi wrapping

Attached: 1550769222442.jpg (1024x1200, 321K)

Stop caring

dont be such a pussy pussy