Peanuts

What is the verdict about those bad boys ?

Healthy or not?

I am bulking ona huge caloric surplus (skinnyfag here) and realized I eat around 150-200g (UNSALTED!) peanuts a day chasing them with milk. Also, I completely stopped buying peanut butter as the cheaper, healthier and actually tasttier way is to buy roasted peanuts and blend them into homemade peanut butter.

So I eat a fuckload of them. But are they healthy?

Attached: 71+kliJh3SL._SX425_.jpg (425x340, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superfoodly.com/estrogen-foods-list-50-high-phytoestrogen-sources/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>huge caloric surplus
>healthy
choose one

Why not just eat meat for protien?

?
I easily get 2g/1kgBW anyway. Why waste kidney health and money for more protein rich foods?

Also, do you want to suggest peanuts are not rich in protein?

pee nuts > peanuts

idk but they taste good

Vegetable oils cause inflammation in the body and no plant protein is complete, unlike animal protein. Peanuts are even more calorie dense than potato chips, but if you eat them unsalted you probably can't overconsume them.

Eat them in moderation. Also don't bulk with a huge surplus, you'll just get fat and regret it

I can't buy them without finishing the whole bag.
I'm completely addicted to his stuff, finished a 500g bag in one sitting. I was so fucking sick but couldn't stop eating it and spent the night in the loo

>kidney health
Okay retard.

>vegetable oil
>shit micros per calorie
>phytoestrogens

No thanks peanut jew

L E N T I L S
B R O W N R I C E
O A T S

>Skinnyfat
>bulking

Peanuts have shitty macros. You can eat them as a snack to help if you don’t have enough calories for the day but they aren’t a staple and eating a lot of them will just make you fat

SkinnyFAG, not skinnyFAT. (pic related)
??
Can you update me on phytoestrogens?

Attached: IMG_20180714_193008.jpg (4160x3120, 1.06M)

nigga ur what fucking woman dream of you dont need to bulk if you ask me, also what ur routine im mirin that juicy chest

Attached: 1552910570177.png (511x671, 57K)

Peanuts are a great source of fat. Don't listen to these twinks.

too many calories for me.
i think bulking is a meme and should be avoided. the ultimate fitness redpill is that being lean trumps everything else.

They're not the worst but there are better nuts, let alone better snacks. If you're really lacking in fats and calories they're ok, but not in big quantities. Fatty meats or high protein milk would be better for that though

I live in Williamsburg and buy this shit straight from the shop. Crab town nuts are the best flavor

BROOOOO wtf you look so good

Look into peanut powder. You can elbow your way right around most of the fat and aids and get peanut powder that's low baseddium and 50% protons by mass. I put a few tablespoons in my oats to super nut in the AM

Phytoestrogens are plant defense mechanisms for predator population control, the external estrogen-like substances (isoflavones in söy and peanuts) bind to out estrogen receptors and feminise us. East asia is a good case study, where diets have been high on isoflavones for centuries, producing effeminate men.

tldr if u want to avoid feminising effects dont eat/drink from bpa containers (xenoesteogen) or eat phytoestrogen-rich foods like sóy and peanuts.

Mirin also replied but accidentally to myself read above

Wait, so I can eat almonds but not peanuts??? Why?

Peanuts have glycemic index of 15. So don't affect blood sugar and doesn't have many carbs so good for losing weight and cutting carbs. Brown rice is better for bulking up.

superfoodly.com/estrogen-foods-list-50-high-phytoestrogen-sources/

Peanuts and peanut butter are nothing compared to the bad offenders. Many of the foods at the bottom are net androgenic because of the other things they have, especially broccoli. I wouldn't worry about it. Just stay away from the s 0 i, (((flax seeds))), (((pumpkin seeds))), (((chia seeds))), (((sesame seeds))), etc., and you'll be good on the plant front.

The fats in the peanuts will slow your digestion down. So you might get bloated if you consume too many.

gib milkies