How do you stop overthinking fit? For me only going to the gym seems to help

How do you stop overthinking fit? For me only going to the gym seems to help

Attached: 1475720122368.jpg (286x256, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTFDfR47dl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys can stop overthinking things?

Attached: 1553568601971.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Bump for interest

force yourself to take action
every time you do it becomes easier and easier

I don't think I've had a coherent thought in the last few months. It's mostly just whiny nasal sounds.

Just mentally saying "fuck it" to everything. That's not the same as impulsivity though. Seriously after some thought, said fuck it and asked out this chicc I liked today.

What did she say?

Nothing yet it was over text lmao.

Used to overthink everything in my life, literally scared to do this because it might result in this and that
Now i literally dont give a fuck

Basically im trying to say is, dont give a fuck, there is books about how to master this trait (Of course they not gonna say dont give a fuck directly, but the goal is basically that)
There is a few YT videos that are good in that sense aswell

Oh, buddy, sorry to hear that.

Listen to this man
youtu.be/dTFDfR47dl4

Attached: 190px-Eckhart_Tolle_front.jpg (190x287, 15K)

Lifting, meditation, reading about stoicism, practicing masculinity (give yourself a moment to think if you're acting in a masculine manner, think of a really badass grandpa, cause men were more masculine back in the day, and would he do and think the silly PUSSY things you do and think?)
Read, read a lot. Never lose time. All the rest you need is in your sleep.
Watch YouTube channels about self improvement. I recommend Elisha Long's videos
I know what I'm talking about, I was a kissless virgin at age 20 and turned my life around. I couldn't talk to people, was doing something I hated with my life and took a leap and changed what was wrong.You don't need to be a Casanova to be a man.

Attached: 1516722298238.jpg (1280x960, 717K)

Therapy to find and - if possible - eliminate the root cause of your anxiety.
Meditationfags and mindfulness advocates like Tolle preach a plant-like state of quietness that is difficult to be applied to modern western life that requires you to be "on" for 8h a day

Yeah it sucks, but at least I know now instead of wasting my time chasing her for months

>thinking TOO much

Attached: images(19).jpg (281x179, 10K)

Meditation, CBT, and lifting helps for me
Learning to not take life as seriously works as well, very few things in life matter, let loose

>Never lose time.
>Watch YouTube channels about self improvement
Dooode

womp womp

It's not losing time if it helps you. Watching one or two videos that will guide you and instruct you every day won't make you lose time. You can literally watch it when you take a shit

Mate, you're watching self-help videos. You're beyond salvation.

Shut the fuck up bro, it's videos about lifting, books and meditation. No self help shit, I'm not depressed or something

Sure you aren't. But seriously, your post is full of red flags. Stoicism. Self-help vids. Masculinity. Meditation. All are crutches for a weak man.
Ever considered just not being a bitch?

Ever considered that other people's nervous system and pleasure triggers are different than yours?
Healthy conformist retards that are content with whatever shit mass culture serves them are the first to swear by self-discipline and the lot. In reality, they never had a problem, they were always alligned

It's not even necessary to be mindful and present all the time.
If you just manage to be aware at least 20 % of the day...or maybe only 10 %, it doesn't matter. Once you have developed that space of stillness inside of you, you can always go back there. You'll be way less stressed, more calm, lower thought frequency.
It's even great for gains, meditation decreases cortisol drastically.
Again: It is NOT required to always be mindful, 10 minutes a day can already give you lots of benefits. Over time it may become more.

This is what I've been doing. Mostly saying to my self that it's pointless to even over think something. If I catch my self over thinking I'll say fuck off lmao and try to think of something else

But how do I stop overthinking the things I overthink and underthinking the things that I don't? It seems like whenever i don't it is in a "fuck it" kind of way, which for me becomes exactly impulsivity.