Nigga boulder

nigga boulder

like build some finger strength, learn some basic balance, have some fun lmao

Attached: big_thumb_7609_coaching2-01.png (972x475, 619K)

i wanna lick her toes on the right

I went bouldering the first time and it was pretty nice. I think I might start going once a week. I only wish they had a proper gym there so I could stop my gym membership.

if you dont want to be an ape get a CoC Gripper and after you work your way up to / past the #2,5 you can crush the hands of most people.

tendinitis barely lets me handle dumbbells, my hands would spaz out during boulder climbing

Based.

3 x a week every week. Amazing sport that helps sculpt a nice physique, and gives you real world balance skills. Also meet some hot girls who actually are interested in fitness and have real hobbies.

Great community too.

Attached: 1547472953402s.jpg (250x184, 6K)

cringe
you think normalfags are actually interesting? gtfo

A lot of people who climb are quite fucked in the head. Makes them interesting. Most normal people don't put themselves through that much pain and keep coming back for more.

>hot girls
>great community
I'm happy for you
all the climbers here are hyper-liberal hippie types, and the only attractive women are there with their soiboifriends

Man I wish I could afford a climbing treadmill, I'd be a fucking hamster on that bitch over wasting time on the internet any day

what the fuck

Attached: file.png (468x527, 484K)

>the Virgin Static Climb
>the Chad Treadmill Ascent

imagine

Attached: file.png (474x451, 125K)

going bouldering with my brother this afternoon at an indoor facility, what to expect?

good times

Attached: openinggroot-1017998.jpg (2285x991, 2.53M)

Pay 50 dollars an hour for this shit ayy lmao

Attached: 1464324296364.jpg (507x720, 75K)

>MFW cost breakdown between my annual pass and weekly attendance comes out to $6/hr

Attached: 1544521547678.gif (400x225, 1.77M)

bouldering is fun but not fun enough to join a gym and actually go.

I boulder but really as training for lead, leading outside is 10x more fun that bouldering desu

>actual danger
based, but i'm too big of a pussy

Do you lift as well? If so, how do you integrate the two? I've been bouldering regularly for 3 months but now I also want to lift.

>being a chud in 2019

lmao