Is there a bigger cope than MEWING? It does nothing to your face...

Is there a bigger cope than MEWING? It does nothing to your face. Literally all the fags that post youtube videos on "mewing progress" already had a prototype of a defined jawline, and used lighting/weight loss to fake a "mewing progress".

Attached: lwbqia3vn2x01.jpg (1040x533, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIh4wT-WfYA
youtu.be/mP_mhDzN2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=irNF-rHfzc8
youtube.com/watch?v=gRI6NAlTapc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1062937
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is mewing

It's what you're doing subconsciously right now, only mouth breathers have to manually do it.

Constantly pretending you're sucking a dick

i still have no idea where the fuck the tongue should be.

Does meowing restore my receeding hairline?

Is this the "let's photoshop that guy" thread?

Pic related is my try. Made it a few weeks ago.
I unconsciously made him kind of fat for some reason

Attached: fatfix.jpg (1153x1024, 421K)

Looks like Brother Jeoffery with the Amulet of Kings.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIh4wT-WfYA
@2:23 is proof that mewing can make you look better. Being able to control the root of your tongue allows this. Most people are mewing incorrectly and will never be able to achieve that type of control.

Attached: tongue on roof.jpg (1020x415, 53K)

What is a good way to learn this resting posture? Seems like a lot to try to do this 24/7 from the get-go. Is there such a thing as /startingmew/?

Also, how will I know if I'm doing it right? Will I feel something around my face, mouth, and/or jaw? How do I avoid tensing up my face while doing this? If I talk with somebody, eat something, etc., how do I quickly get back into position?

>the face of true misery

>eggman has a Gf
>I don't

youtu.be/mP_mhDzN2SE

he looks like a bisexual, promiscuous druggie wolf

this is shoped sperg

watch the video, retard

so all this does is just raise your "neck skin flap" or whatever?
>tfw I look like this from the side

it's raised because you tongue is now supporting your maxilla, preventing further vertical growth and initiating forward growth

i can't put my tongue there like that. how the fuck do you do this reeeeeeee

thanks. that makes sense.
any advice for ??

>t. incel who posts "cope" every second

go back in time and have your mother breast feed you and feed you decent food

Seems to work for me though

I do it when im stressed

Pic related my jaw
I still chew gum and do mewing and it literally does nothing. I've done it in all sorts of ways plus I've chewed mastic gum during puberty and it did nothing but widen and thicken my masseter muscles lmfao.
Mewing is a cope for subhuman indians and people with wimp skull
blackpill: if mewing worked, we would all be models.
you must truly be hideous to think that skullcel is not lying to you dude

Attached: gonionion.jpg (561x359, 42K)

>eggman has a Gf
nice, glad he is making it

Shopped b8

>shopped video

i browse this board less than an hour a day and i've seen pictures of this guy like 20 times. if you're really so hot and chad then why are you still on this board?

if you believe that then let your tongue drop, eat soft foods and start mouth breathing

>only mouthbreathers
How the fuck do mouthbreakers even work? How the hell did they get taught to breath the wrong way? The nose even has way to filter shit that the mouth is incapable of doing

>if lifting worked, we’d all be ripped
You’re an idiot beyond words

We get it faggot, you have a good jaw, you post this pic in every thread you possibly can, why not post something you actually achieved?, Like your body, you're in a fitness board after all

You made it fucking worse. How?

Ofc that would marginally make it worse but then again you do realize you can never change bone mass right?
my answer is, either old habits die hard, im not hot or why wouldnt i have time to browse these boards for fun
I post at least once every day
Lmfao lifting is completely different from pushing your fucking palate with your tongue thinking it'll change your maxillas height, angle, etc
I do post in body rate threads then and now. I explained in another of my posts I need a surgery done and my city/country doesn't have many gyms. I try my ''best''

I heard there were goblins around here recently, awful creatures...

I legitimately feel bad for eggman how is it fair for a human being to have to live with being that ugly fuck

When you use your whole tongue it a force on the roof of the mouth as a habit it will eventually move in a diagonal way pushing the upper bones and lower jaw. You are affirming without logic barbarian that the law that through force nothing moves ? The tongue is a powerful muscle it will push and there will be a limit. And next time you deny something make arguments.
youtube.com/watch?v=irNF-rHfzc8

he isnt attractive in either shot

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it's the champion of the ARENA!

>I need a surgery done
stop going on PSL you fucking dunce

I’m so fucking sick of the mewing shit, now all the normaniggers are talking about it. I browsed PSL sites for years, here’s the consensus on Mewing:

It doesn’t work in adults or anyone past like 14. Stop fucking spreading misinformation, you’re not going to get better looking by pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth, do things that can actually change your appearance.

It’s not surprising normalniggers are obsessed with mewing, they constantly fall for scams and obvious bullshit.

These are two different people

how the fuck is this possible, even if I do the tongue up NOTHING fucking changes on the outside
shit's genetics

Don't fall for le jaw enhancement scams
youtube.com/watch?v=gRI6NAlTapc

Christ, I just googled it...

Attached: 1552280325583.jpg (559x517, 51K)

>even if I do the tongue up NOTHING fucking changes on the outside
shit's genetics
then you're doing it wrong. I spent 5 minutes testing it in front of the mirror and it worked for me. you really got to lift the back of your tongue and place it on the softer part of the roof of your mouth
>they constantly fall for scams and obvious bullshit.
yeah I'm giving away exactly 0 dollars for this, who's taking my money?

>you really got to lift the back of your tongue and place it on the softer part of the roof of your mouth
fucking impossible reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I can't breathe when I really do it. Like you can't breathe when you say kakakaka (the "k" part). So I dunno what the fuck, I guess you're not supposed to use the very back of your tongue after all?

its not easy. for me it took some time and patience isolating the movement, kind of like kegeling for the first time. heres a few tips:

lightly touch the bottom of your jaw. this should move upwards if you're doing it right.

try to say the "ng" part of the word "sing", but take some effort to push the back of your tongue up and backwards against the roof of your mouth. almost like your tongue is slanted with the back at top of the mouth and the tip at the bottom.

don't worry about the front and middle of your tongue until it you get the hang of it, the back is the most important.

spend few minutes here and there for a few days, you'll make incremental progress until its easy. then hold the position

its supposed to force you to breathe through your nose lol, among other things.

>breathe through your nose lol
yea but doing it blocks off the air passage entirely, if you really do use the back of your tongue.

wtf are you doing

remember when eggman shot up a school. good times.

This

>.000012 pound tongue weighing down bones
>said weight causing bone deformation
Fucking RETARDS WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS, YOUR BODY DOESNT FUCKING WORK LIKE THIS

>50155715
Jaw doesn't mean shit on its own. Show rest of face.

allergies bro, chronic congestion and shit
they are more prevalent nowadays, probably as a result of modern living like staying inside and not going outside enough

Attached: wo.jpg (232x217, 8K)

subhumanoid faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1062937

imagine not hard mewing and expecting changes lmao tonguelets

>yeah I'm giving away exactly 0 dollars for this, who's taking my money?
You might not be paying anything but you're wasting time. The price is the psychological frustration of not having Chad's jaw by the end of the 2 years of hard mewing you've done.

blackpill: the majority of the population that have a poorly developed face have been told since puberty that it's genetic and have made zero efforts to change their bad habits while growing which resulted in recessed maxilla and downswung face

changing bone in adults takes a long time, but many adults have achieved palatal expansion, measured. so that shit works. i also for example quit using retainers half a year ago, and have had zero crowding. the tongue is supposed to work as a natural retainer for your teeth.

>mouthbreathing is bad for facial structure
>everyone knows this, even orthodontists know this
>mewing is the opposite tongue position as mouthbreathing
>mewing does nothing
People are idiots. Yes, changing the rotation of the maxilla, or getting an upswing of the maxilla is extremely difficult to do using only your tongue as an adult. But the palate can be expanded, I guarantee it, many people have had results on the great work forum.

Even if all we can really achieve is palatal expansion, it's still worth it if your palate is narrow thanks to bad oral posture and thus needing braces/getting extractions.

only if you've got a poorly developed face. if your maxila is recessed, it pushes your tongue back into your mouth, blocking the airways when you sleep or try to "mew" (have proper oral posture) correctly

This is not genetic, this is developmental.

Attached: 42b065fd1650dd7785bb148b6593da00.png (783x158, 16K)

Imagine not having the correct tongue posture in 2019. Also imagine being that much of a contrarian that you think normal = cope.

Guess he'll go cry on the shoulders of women who find him attractive. Of course metrosexual men nowadays would judge and mock a man's looks because he's not precious looking enough.

Behold the genetic lottery, lads.

>recessed, flat face
>genetic
Humans don't have flat, recessed faces, because it prevents their airways from fully developing. His forehead is enormous, that's genetic, but the completely recessed maxilla, the puffy cheeks, the narrow as fuck mouth, those are extremely hard tells of having trash oral posture. He could have been almost average, rather than a subhuman monster. Development is important. Most humans that reach their genetic potential through correct development look decent, or at least, not bad.

>Breathing through your nose is bad
>Keeping your tongue where it normally goes is bad

i started mewing at 15 and since then i look way better started actually getting girls attention etc

My oral posture was bad because of braces. I've never been a mouthbreather but when I took my braces off I couldn't close my teeth together at the back molars let alone have my tongue on the roof.

My resting posture was with the tongue down like in OP's pic and it looked awful. It took me around 4 months to get the correct posture but I still can't sleep with it. Things are improving still and I hope to sleep with correct posture soon.

For those struggling, give it time and let your body adjust.

Also, the term mewing is shit. Mew did not invent correct posture. A quick google search about tongue posture will reveal orthodontists and dentists recommend it.

It's a shame that is just not taught or forgotten about in most dental schools meaning your local dentist probably doesn't have a clue about oral posture.

Hopefully, mew's publicity will increase awareness of posture in dental schools.

Cope

Attached: 1538860100274.png (627x591, 739K)

All he needs to do is lift, get some muscle, cut and drop to 10% bodyfat. He's face is bloated as fuck. Just lose weight you stupid shit. Fucking black pilled retard incels when will they learn

yeah but he has a chad fucking jaw and this jawlet doesnt. cope harder.

I have to mew I guess because psychologically I do something called a tongue thrust which was the reason I needed braces twice. Meaning my tongue thrusts out pushing my teeth when I swallow

People who think you can reshape your entire fucking facial bone structure by pressing your tiny little tongue up the roof of your mouth are in their own league of retardness.

Post face

Attached: 775D5C77-3D12-436A-848D-435A935F7AC9.jpg (665x754, 308K)