Are girlfriends the ultimate gains killer?

My girl ALWAYS wants to hangout. When I get off work, before work, when I have a day off, she always wants to hang and gets upset if I don’t want to. She’s not only sapping away from my gym time but also killing my diet whenever she wants to go out and eat.

Attached: AB0AFA0F-849C-480F-8B4E-7F53708D42F6.jpg (638x749, 81K)

Welcome to the gains gobbo girlfriend club

lol, he fell for the socially active gf

Just go to the gym anyway, cuck

Cool thanks for letting us know. What's the point of this thread?

Just tell her your gym schedule like an adult

>not meeting up with his gf at the gym

How come gfs always want to hang out? Do they never need any me time?

Tell her that you're trying to keep yourself healthy.
If she insists on taking away gym time and keeps feeding you unhealthy shit, then it's clear she doesn't respect what you want for yourself and you should dump her.

It depends, my last gf always wanted to do stuff together and got upset on the rare chance that I'd say no, claiming I'm a "no" man. Meanwhile the gf before that actually wanted alone time, which was quite nice, but she was also struggling with mental health issues so maybe that played into it.

If they want to hang out but are understanding if occasionally you don't, then that's a fair compromise.

This is why I don't like relationships. Meeting people is fun, dating is fun, fucking is fun, but outside of that it's too exhausting.

Your girlfriend leads an uninteresting life. And if you give in to those demands, so do you.

yep. best time is when she finally leaves the house, am i right boys?

t. cant get a girlfriend

From my experience, "me time" means they're preparing to leave you.

Stand up for urself bro. Dont let her bully u

>he fell for the gf meme
lmao, you must be new here

How do you break up with a great girl who you really have fun with, but you feel like you're wasting your time because you don't see a future with her.

Same thing here bro. I wish we were just friends but she’s really sweet and I don’t want to hurt her.

What will you do when you live with a girl, user? If your life's slipping you away and you don't even live together yet you're in for a rude awakening.. also, it's likely your Money so if she wants to go out to eat often enough for it to kill your diet, tell her to fuck off. Personally, I'm the one usually begging my girlfriend to go out to eat with me, when we have an endless supply of food at home, fuggit taco Bell 3x a week?? Babe what's one more time??

is this now an relationship advice thread?
here is what you do :
>tell her that you need some 'seperate time'
>let her know that you dont see a long term future in a relationship with her
this should be sufficient for her to get the hint

My gf basically lives with me at this point, but our sleep schedules are like 4 hours apart, and she texts me constantly when she's not at home. I'm so exhausted from it, I miss being single.

This. You guys are making it more difficult than it is.

>tfw i was 250 lbs when i first met my gf
>tfw i got down to 220 and she started asking me what i was doing
>tfw she tells me she runs a small meal prep business out of her apartment
>tfw she offered to cook me 14 meals a week for free
>tfw she invited me over to teach me how to cook
>tfw i reached 200 and asked her out
>tfw she is completely supportive of my desire to be physically fit and now makes all my meals
>tfw she bought me a bike so we could bike around the city together
>tfw my gf isn't a gains goblin and has a great body and supports me wanting a great body
>tfw OP got a bad gf

>My girl ALWAYS wants to hangout.
Wonder what's that like. btw, have you tried offering to go to the gym together?

>I'm the one usually begging my girlfriend to go out to eat with me, when we have an endless supply of food at home, fuggit taco Bell 3x a week?? Babe what's one more time??
Ngmi, junk food addict

She won’t workout.

Not him, but all my gfs have were like this and I am not a Chad. It's also something my friends complain about. For some reason girls never seem to need time for themselves. It can get really tiring after a while.

She can go for a swim if your gym has a pool or hit the sauna.

Fuck that why would you want to go to the gym with your gf? Do you not value your own schedule at all?

Going to the sauna as a couple is cool.
[spoiler]I presume[/spoiler]

> tfw low-confidence girlfriend
> she never assumes we’re hanging out
> only comes when explicitly asked
> does whatever I want then leaves
Fuck I’m in love.

I think that is pretty obvious.

why? seeing a person nude that you have already seen nude before doesnt sound too thrilling.
also you cant just bang the gf in the sauna so i dont see the appeal.
that sounds like a horrible relationship.

it is great to have someone intimate to spend time with, and having sex with someone you like is really fucking excellent.
On the other side, it fucking sucks. Hanging out when you don't feel like it fucking sucks, having to skip doing things you like to do something for your gf, having to go places...
Most of the time I just want to be by myself.

Date married women. You get to do fun stuff, she'll probably pay for your food+drink because she's happy to have sexual attraction in her life again, you fuck, then she leaves and her husband has to deal with all the boring shit.

You know there are more to relationships than seeing each other naked or banging? Jesus fucking Christ, mate.

What would be so great about it? If you want to see her naked, there are better places to do that. And you are probably not going to be alone.

I had sex in a sauna once and it was not very enjoyable, because it was so damn hot.

I mean there’s more to it than that. She’s cute and funny and pretty smart. All that crap. But she’s also ridiculously subservient.

If I overheat I lose focus and then I lose my bone. Realized this after several occurrences screwing in a hot shower. Now I know to turn the cold tap on about a half turn. Also if I’m in a really stuffy room without good ventilation it’ll happen in about 20 minutes.

Sounds kinda scummy. And aren't most married women pretty old and have let themselves go?

But please go into further detail if you have actual experience with that.

>oxytocin addiction

But why would going to a sauna as a couple be so great? You don't talk and focus on yourself anyways.

Because of the post-sauna resting period, obviously. Ever had a massage straight out of a sauna? I's amazing.
Also playfully splashing each other with cold water could be fun.

> oxygen and water addiction

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this. they usually have always had a boyfriend since highschool and don't know how to spend time alone. they become dependent on you and a pain in the ass. not even worth the sex unless litteral 9/10+

sounds like a good way to get shot

no thanks

I just go to the gym with my gf, even convinced her to start the same powerlifting program as me instead of just doing cardio every time

This is normal if a girl is properly into you. It is up to the man to take responsibility and balance the womans desires with what is best. In the long run. Women will actually start to lose respect for men who do everything they want. Instincts are smart. Women subconsciously know that they cannot lead responsible lives themselves and so they seek mates who can.

She's gonna get fat and cry because she knows your gonna find someone better.

Looking back, a lot of them were just engaged. Engaged or married are best because they're less likely to break up than girls who just have boyfriends. I generally dated women who were about my age, I'm 31 now. But I live in one of the least fat places in America and hang out with people who are college educated, so most of them are in good shape. Most of the country seems like a different world to me.

Most fun was my coworker. She would take me out and we would get trashed and sometimes fuck in the street, sometimes at my place. She told her husband and eventually convinced him to have an open relationship but in practice he never fucked any other girls and I don't think she wanted him to. We would flirt at work and she thought nobody noticed but everybody noticed. She worked out a ton too.

Biggest mistake was trying to get a girl to break up just to see if I could. I could. Then I was kinda stuck with her for awhile and she went crazy and cut herself in front of me and smashed a bunch of (her own) shit. Never again.

Hottest was a girl I knew from high school. We always had crushes on each other but we never did anything about it then. Had a lot of fun too, although nothing as wild as my coworker. She asked me if I would date her if she broke up with her fiance (who she had made re-propose to her because his first proposal wasn't "good enough") but I declined. I went to their wedding, which was a pretty surreal experience. She still flirts with me online.

Yes, avoid them like the plague.

Don't let her bully you out of doing what you want by crying when she doesn't get her way.

Damn, that sounds wild. Honestly don't get what is going on in the minds of these women tough. Why would you still want to marry after you already cheated on your SO?

Sounds awful but unironically this

because women need security, they dont want to be 40+ alone. but they also got hormones which makes them want attractive fit men

>who she had made re-propose to her because his first proposal wasn't "good enough"
The absolute state

Women are a distraction and the mentality that pursues women or any particular woman above any personal goal, no matter how minor, is the biggest reason for men failing in relationships if they're attractive, or failing to get a relationship if they're not.

Get good at something, practice pursuing your passions, practice standing up for even your slight preferences in a calm, reasonable way. Don't sacrifice anything for anyone who wouldn't consistently do the same for you. Doing so might get you a girlfriend faster, if you're attractive, but it will lose her for all the same reasons.

Living the dream user, big ups.

Hey op, I have the same issue . I found a remedie, but what you need for prepped meals , have her cook everything you need , go to the gym and just text her when you finish and or keep telling her another 30 minutes . And or just do what you need to do and she will eventually understand you have a gym habit and it’s good for ya.

Say things won’t work, and don’t beat yourself over it, people come and go

Attached: 069DFF41-AD7A-4745-BCE3-09ABAB820EFC.jpg (1280x960, 1.04M)

Attached: 1531297139711.png (500x501, 38K)

Badass

Jelly as fuck. GJ, user.

Not entirely sure, but she's hotter and wealthier than him, so he probably goes along with it even if he should know she's not super attracted to him due to the proposal thing, and she just gets control of the situation.

I'm also reasonably sure her bridesmaids knew about the affair (or at least knew she had a crush on me because she would bring me to dinners and parties instead of bringing her fiance), so whenever she tried to talk to me at the wedding they dragged her away within 5 seconds. They were really on top of their game, because 100% I would have gone for it. I already had the venue scoped out for private spots.

She sounds like a sociopath. I feel bad for that cuck.

Talk to her about it
Why don’t you want a future with her?

Girlfriends are gains goblins, full stop, no compromise. If you're already fit she's insecure and doesn't want you out of her sight, if you're getting fit but you're already a good beta who should be happy to have her she wants you to stay thirsty and not get hot.

No I've had girlfriends in the past, I just never felt the need to let an anonymous message board know about it because I'm not 16.

>Wanting a future with a woman who cheated numerous times on her fiance
Why would anyone even consider that?

>tried to see if he could make a girl break up with her boyfriend, just to see
>only stopped because it turned out badly for him

He sounds like one too.

He's asking for other people's takes on balancing workouts with the demands of a girlfriend. Go be incel somewhere else.

Attached: 1417616410565.gif (360x364, 1.47M)

My girlfriend spends almost all her free time with me, or around me if not actively "with me". It's fucking annoying and I've told her that a hundred times.

You have an honest conversation with her.

Yeah she was always hot and we get along great, but even if she were single and I were looking to settle down, I wouldn't have dated her for real. Ideal fuckbuddy though, always very chill.

The funny thing is they apparently barely fuck once a month. I found out when I told her to turn him down the next time he asked her to fuck and she just laughed and said that probably wouldn't be for awhile anyway. Poor guy must have no sex drive either.

>drinks my whey

Women are like children. They need your presence. If you refuse that from them they'll look for it somewhere else.

I know that feel OP. I busted my ass to get Jow Forums so I could get a hot gf. And now that I have her my gains are dropping. Sometimes I just want 2 hours of peace so I can lift like I want. Such is life

you have a future with every girl you're just a retard that doesn't understand women, love, or life

I bought mine a gym membership, taught him how to do an upper/lower split, buy him bulking powders and do his meal prep so I guess to each his own.

Attached: 1527719575282.jpg (742x691, 83K)

Maybe for literal slut trash women, but quality women go to the gym with you and cook healthy meals and want to see you get BIG

Ah, he should have said that in the original post. Browsing the threads it looked like more annoying garbage. You're right my comment is shitty.

Sure but if he doesn't want to stay with that one he can just find a different girl.

is it just me or are most women nowadays borderline alcoholics? like 90% of women i see aged 18-25 only want to go out to drink. going out for drinks has become the modern "going out for coffee"

that's why you only date bitches that are into fitness. i don't even care if it's crossfag, as long as they are obsessed with gym/nutrition then it's game.

dumb hoes yeah

i would never take a girl serious if she was a girl who drank or went out frequently. i dont want a jersey shore life.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (320x240, 2.32M)

i know that gets thrown around like a buzzword, but honestly you'd be aghast at the percentage of psychopathy prevalent in women. this has always been overlooked because robert hare's initial study on psychopathy revolved around men, especially in the prison population. however, now that more women are getting into therapy for whatever reason, the diagnoses are coming more and more often. i wouldn't be surprised if there are more psychopath women than men in society.

Just kill her

>tfw no gym partner gf to have arguments daily about drinking my whey and taking my supplements

h-hold me bros ;(

It's a double edged sword bro. My most recent ex almost never wanted to hang out, any free time she had she just wanted to spend with her sister(they share an apartment). She was attached to her sister in a very unhealthy way. And it sucked because then you get left feeling unwanted and undesired.

But on the other hand I've had girlfriends in the past that ONLY want to spend time together and get furious if you don't. That sucks equally bad.

You've got to find a balance in there somewhere.

Girlfriends are a meme. Just a means of eliminating loneliness. Learn to be alone and fuck women with no strings attached while pursuing your dreams.

ah... the ol' "sister" excuse.........................

Sorry kristoff. Your GF was dyking with her sister.

what did she have

Get the healthy options when you go out bro

>sister
user, I...

haha at least she wants to hang out
I have a boyfriend he always wants to stay inside and hang at his place,he doesn't eat healthy at all but his appearance is still good, he never takes me out to dinner and stuff neither goes to gym with me
So I'm kinda doing that all on my own youre lucky she wants to do that shit I'd suggest you make her go to gym with you and switch up her lifestyle, once she gets into it she will be your gym and diet bro

As an idea, having the gf go to the gym with you is great, but in my experience, they want to spend most of the time there talking. You have to stop what you're doing to spot them. There take forever doing their post workout shower. It turns an hour gym session into two

Get a better gf.
My gf knows I train 4 days a week and expects pr videos.

talking at the gym is gay and so is staying on your phone between breaks

Sorry kristoff. Your GF was dyking with her sister.