Why do manlets always have the sexiest tall wives ever?

Why do manlets always have the sexiest tall wives ever?

Attached: 1553561503989.jpg (768x1023, 69K)

Guys??? Help????

Attached: 1549739864742.jpg (1280x1390, 248K)

I thought being a tall chad holywood millionnaire would give me a wife that's more than a 3/10????

Goddamn manlets...

Attached: 1553586758786.jpg (825x742, 184K)

I thought being a tall rich politician from one of the most successful and well known families in the world would give me a wife that is above a 1/10?

FUCKING MANLETS TOOK ALL THE GOOD ONES

Attached: 564af661201ea25991e8ff0a39a76de1149734d0.jpg (600x824, 85K)

>not knowing love beyond looks
You guys must be really sad and shallow beings.

there's a looks limit to what you can possibly fall in love with

shallow

true though

Cope

> Be lanklet woman
> Either get with a normal height/tall guy who is shorter than you no experience being not being the tall one and freaks out
> Or get with a guy who has always been the shorter one and is used to it

Maybe she looked good when she was young. She’s pretty old.

this board poisons people's peceptions.

High iq

are you a tall woman? how did you figure this out

It's because all the manlets became woke to cope with their height and developed a more superficial sense of what's attractive, while all the tall chads never have to become woke and preserve their innocence which lead to them choosing women based off of mostly personality. Or the woman ends up manipulating the taller guy because he's too naive and never became woke.

How am I coping you reatard? stop using words you don't understand.
I'm not sayin it's not true and that it doesn't apply to most people but you have to admit it's a pretty shallow concept.

fwiw, They already have kids together. And she was the one who stalled getting married to him.

I should also say that this may not apply to males of younger generations because insecurity is way more rampant now than ever, which leads to all kinds of beta males coming to a site like Jow Forums

>that cope
Yeah, its us not you. Keep deluding yourself, LMAO.

see

Because they grew up feeling the pain of being short and dont want to pass that on to their sons, this they search for the tallest women they can find to give their offspring the best chance of avoiding the manlet life

Meanwhile tall chads forget to take this into equation and choose petite wives that will bring manlets back into the world kek

As a 5.9 manlet I kinda agree,I wouldn't want my son to turn up to be 5.5 but I don't think that the 5.8-5.10 is so bad honestly

The circle of life.

See what you fucking faggot, you scream at the one millimeter difference of height or any other pointless attributed yet when you're proven wrong you cry like a bitch. You're the shallow and pathetic one being beat by the supposed weaker people, just think about it.

rich people and actors should not be used as examples for anything relationship wise

This, the actual people who can freely choose their partners shouldn't be used as an example because I'm big gay.

What the fuck are you even talking about you inbred fucktard?

She used to be really pretty, and she's older than him I think and they've been together for years. Mamoa has been cycling consistently at least since his shitty Conan movie and is at his absolute peak. You have no reason to make such a terrible post.

>implying the Bush family is capable of actual human emotion
Yikes...

let them be user, they'll have pathetic relationships and enjoy getting cucked.

>Jeb
>Chad
M8 are you spinning me a silk didgeridoo?

Do NOT bully Jeb, his love is pure and wholesome unlike you

Cope

Jeb!/Bernie 2020!

Those women get railed by niggers. One of them has niglet bastard. Only stupid compensating manlet would touch these whores, who are seemingly "high class". LMAO
He literally made it to one day marry his waifu, which he did. Chad.
Politician has a normal wife to look sympathetic to his voters, meanwhile snorts cocaine out of whore's ass on weekends.

When will manlets learn? I thought it's only your body that had stunted growth, not brains.

Attached: david-bowie-wedding-435.jpg (435x580, 79K)

based

I'm a 5'9 bartender and I routinely fuck much taller chicks
Reasons to go for tall girls as a short guy:
>Tall girls are generally less used to guys being assertive
>Approaching a girl taller than you shows massive balls in her eyes, just saying "hi" is usually enough to woo her
>Tall girls are more feminine and better in bed (FACT)
>Your children are more likely to be tall
>When people see you walking out of the club with a girl 2 feet higher than you they think you must be some kind of billionaire / sex god for getting her, it's hilarious

There is no love purer than manlet + tall wife

Attached: article-2036340-0DD2157100000578-285_468x660.jpg (468x660, 74K)

People here only care about looks
>if she's not a 9/10 she doesn't deserve my love!
This place is pathetic.

Roastie detected

>Gee, could there be any other redeeming factors about fucking Joe Rogan and Stath that could make them well rounded and desirable?

Exactly. I truly believe that most users are like me; rarely post and occasionally come here on a retard safari but knowing posts like OP are sincere just depresses me.

Here

Exactly. Pitiful. You have one life, man. I know its a platitude but seriously - what will you be doing in ten years on this trajectory?

tehee

Not hitting the wall, for one

>implying dubya isn’t a total bro you could grab a burger with

>You have one life, man.
Even more reason to not waste it on uggos
Roasties get toasty lmao

This is what nature intended but somewhere along the way we went wrong.

Are you kidding?

>you have one life, get roasted like me m8

Attached: 1537369409785.png (512x512, 105K)

Exactly, 170cm here, had 2 GFs above 185 tall.

They are bigger then most men anyways, so they don't care muich about a few cm more or less

its not people here. its not even men, normies or otherwise. this is just a natural response to things females do. they're the ones making this kind of selection and points waaay outside the curve tend to call the attention to them. when a guy gets impressed by a manlet dating a normal height woman its because its so fucking rare its amazing to see in nature like that, exposed.

im a manlet myself and im impressed by these kinds of extreme deviants in the curve

a couple years from now man.... i'm not gonna say anything more

5'5 turbomanlet here, unironically all the short girls I went after just turned me down giving me the reason that I am too short for them, started talking to a girl that is at least 5'10 if not 5'11 and she's full into me.
Take the tall pill manlet brothers

Cowabooonga

How do I get an Amazon GF lads?

Attached: 3070B4F4-D7DF-49F3-B776-E75C6F4E8AC1.jpg (212x300, 17K)

>those doppelte dubletten
alright, 5,7 here, you mean i should go for chicks taller than me ? also what is some general fromula where single girls like to go, i tried a lot of bars ( cheap ones ) and no fucking prey in sight. greatly appreciate advice

posted this story before, but at 5'9, I once fucked a chick that was 6'2. greatest experience of my life. I was doing her from behind, went to grab her hair, and couldn't reach lel. Felt like I was fucking a canoe.

lol is your pic supposed to be an example of an attractive girl

fucking lmao

It's not that rare at all, I've seen it a lot outside

actually the rarest thing ever is 2 tall people

all the horny midgets snatch the tall guys ASAP because their cunts are SCREAMING for some tall genetics

and guys usually don't really care besides fetishizing midgets

Definitely better looking and more classy than that whore cocktail waitress Rogan married.

fucckkk how can someone have such shit taste

You guys are overthinking this. Seth Green is legitimately one of the funniest men on earth who probably makes her laugh all the time. Plus hes a self made man with money. Height means jack by comparison.

explain famous tall guys having ugly ass midget gfs

They want better for their children

Maybe, just maybe, different women have different tastes.

Attached: 1550356919084.jpg (750x721, 427K)

The 'manlets' in those pictures are still very masculine and attractive. short guys are hot as long as they are masculine and have muscle. also, if a guy approaches a woman taller than him, it shows that he's confident and not insecure which automatically makes you 10x more attractive.

Small dick.

based and manlet pilled