MUST STOP AGING

MUST STOP AGING

Attached: _Hvw33fN9Gr1CON2iyea9BhwrGGWbgufoSuX9Fp5FEQ.jpg (640x312, 32K)

You tried retin-a bro?

The roids giveth and the roids taketh away

Attached: dd579aee86627cf45d4565d543afa1035c911af8e8d0a3543e7afe359880938d.jpg (1424x1944, 1.08M)

I don't like him but I feel for any man losing their hair at a young age

Attached: conormurphy.png (493x677, 389K)

I know that it's pretty much agreed upon that he took stuff, but Im still not convinced. Change my mind Jow Forums

Attached: 52729428_2123666464390755_5971679817181978956_n.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Jesus.....he is like Icarus, he flew too close to the sun lads....RIP in peace Conor, we hardly knew ye

Idk but you can get that body natty easily so if he did he wasted his money and shrunk his balls for nothing

why would I bother trying to change someone's mind if the person is obviously stupid and will not listen anyway?

When I hear people talk about him taking steroids they often bring up his lost defnition/musclemass + hair, but I don't see how this things have to be linked to steroid use. I never saw a picture of him with roiddelts/traps. I also have never seen a picture where he has a lot of water retention or is shredded to the bone (tren-look)

are you retarded or something?

He is OBVIOUSLY on huge doses of anabolics. He looks great and all, but nobody would look like this natty. Absolutely shredded, yet huge and massively full muscles. This simply does not happen when natty guys diet- they shrink up pretty rapidly.

For comparison, Jeff Seid has both amazing genetics and is an IFBB pro, and we all know that every single one of them is on a lot of gear. Conor has equal or better body composition.

That should basically put the issue to rest.

Attached: 5529a93f0fb38aea54857d44bc798cc5.jpg (320x315, 17K)

You're right I just took a ride to his instagram after making my comment and his arms especially look extremly suspect. I previously thought that it's just the side chest pose he always hits and maybe some good arm genetics, but i think you are right.

Here is the pic that sealed the deal for me

Attached: 21371775_743477802503670_8006066524349530112_n.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

to be honest man, I used to be a skelly mode endurance athlete, good enough to be international caliber at my sport

at 5'11 I was really lean (like 7-8% body fat) but only 149 lbs. Due to overuse injuries, I had to quit.

I decided to get big, since I had been super skinny for so long. I then decided to use gear. Not a crazy amount, but 200 mg test cyp per week from a doctor, and throw in some sarms of additional test every so often.

While I gained a lot of muscle, I look nowhere near like these guys. At my leanest now, I am about 40 lbs heaiver than I used to be, which is pretty awesome. But you have to realize that all these guys are on tons of gear, both while bulking and cutting, and they also have awesome genetics.

training natty is great, but there simply isn't any chance you are going to look like these guys without roiding. it just won't happen.

that doesn't mean you shouldn't train, but just have realistic expectations. If I went to 1 gram of test, plus lots of hgh, then I could do it. but that's likely what they're on anyways.

this pic makes me think that taking a gram of test and growth hormone might be worth it....she's so fucking hot.

thanks for putting things into perspective, man. And thanks for the personal story. I don't want to take steroids so thats probably why I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
You don't need to take anything to pull girls like this. She is probably just a amateur model he paid for a video or something,

This isn't aging. This is going off roids.

This. I used to train natty until I hit a 375 bench, a 550 deadlift and I don't remember how much on the squat (north of 450 for sure) at around 205lbs. I was pretty strong by most people's standards and I outlifted a lot of the roiders in my gym but I still looked nothing like these guys. When I started taking steroids at moderate doses I was shocked at how much I filled out. Every single one of these Instagram and YouTube guys is on 2+ grams of shit for sure.

yeah you're probably right about that too.

When I was skinny but with abs, I actually got a lot of girls.

Guys saying that women want huge gorillas are moslty wrong. They want pretty boys with an athletic V taper and abs.

exactly. They're not just using a high-cruise dose like 200 mg of cyp, and cycles of 600 mg. For most guys this is enough to gain like 40 lbs of lean mass if done for two years.

They're using insane amounts (as you say 2+ grams) of stuff that will definitely give them very serious medical problems long term. Since guys like David Laid are making >$500k per year, I would say it's worth it in his case.

For everyone else....fuck no.

Those are amazing numbers, man. I'm still in my first months and do a novice program right now. Do you have any general tips that might help me a year from now.

Yeah. Gotta keep in mind that the shit we and they get is watered down, so higher doses are needed. Pharma-grade gear is on another level. I know this one guy, he got the real shit from an IFBB guy when he was 17 or 18. He was warned to take less because it's more potent but the idiot still took double or tripple the dose of tren ace. He ended up having a small heart attack in school and had to be taken to the hospital.

Thanks. What I recommend is the basic stuff really. All tohse fancy machines and isolations don't do shit for me.
Focus on the big 6 compounds (squat, deadlift, bench, dips, OHP, pullups/chinups)
Make sure your form is good.
Eat a lot.
Sleep a lot.
Do core work.
Don't neglect the smaller muscles (delts, calves & arms) but don't overdo them with a million sets of isolations. They should never be a primary focus, just a bonus.

Attached: 1553115963724.gif (300x387, 1.8M)

Cope

post body

Retard.

>For everyone else....fuck no.
Specially for retards that work a 9 to 5 job and fuck their own body just for muh gains. You have to be very insecure or an actual brainlet to roid. I would only roid in low doses once I hit my 40s. But thats it. Why the fuck anyone would fuck up their own body is beyond me. Darwinism I guess.

That’s bullshit.

Genetics and diet it’s all about. If you jump on grams of gear you won’t have the same gains. They’re all cruising. You don’t need huge dosages to keep steroids gains, vascularity and siZe...

Attached: connormurphy.after2.png (721x653, 350K)

Got a source for that second pic? Looks shopped walahi.

Steroids are kill significantly less people than alcohol, cigarettes, party drugs, and fast food, according to every statistic out there.

>I would only roid in low doses once I hit my 40s
Yeah, that's a brilliant idea. Roid when you're out of your physical prime and presumably settled down. Don't roid when you're young and you can squeeze out the most of the drugs, and your body can handle the negative affects, roid when they can give you a heart attack instead. Looks like Darwin is coming for you, son.