Please explain why i see so many fuckheads doing this at my gym now? Is this a new meme I missed out on?

Please explain why i see so many fuckheads doing this at my gym now? Is this a new meme I missed out on?

Attached: th-300x234[1].jpg (300x234, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westside-barbell.com/blogs/2005-articles/box-squatting-benefits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

better exercise than the free squat for the most part.
easier to learn, creates more explosive power and less strenuous on the knees.

They're stupid just like

you're a stupid nigger who does outdated exercises

Attached: coffee.png (320x240, 8K)

You're a weak faggot who does an exercise reserved just for lolfed roidaroos and people with severe patellar tendonitis and thinks it's good.

WWWWOOOOAAHH

>outdated exercises?

phsycial training doesnt expire you fuckwit, if you work the muscle, it grows. nothing's changed

an exercise which accomplishes an identical (and even better) effect while being safer on the joints is by definition a superior exercise.

Isn't that just a box squat that doesn't go below parallel?

>identical
Factually incorrect
>less stress on joints
If you squat like a retard, sure

you're right, it's not identical. the box squat is better
westside-barbell.com/blogs/2005-articles/box-squatting-benefits
>While box squatting is not plyometrics, it builds tremendous reversal strength. Wilson’s studies (1990) have shown that the stretch reflex lasts up to 2 seconds. We have proven that by sitting on a box correctly the reflex lasts up to 8 seconds.
>If you squat like a retard, sure
no moron, less impact is less impact. it doesn't matter if your form is perfect, the biomechanics of the box squat are safer.

>using westside barbell as your fucking source on why box squats are better
You have a shit circular argument. That's like using the Bible to try to prove the existence of God you fucking weak brainlet.

Reverse appeal to authority is not an argument. Either you prove that the points he made are faulty or you admit you're wrong.

>Either you prove that the points he made are faulty or you admit you're wrong.
t. 10 cent squat

t. 10 cent box squat

I front squat your deadlift faggot

haha this faggot does conventional deadlifts

>less impact is less impact. it doesn't matter if your form is perfect, the biomechanics of the box squat are safer.
Until you snap your spine because you sat down with a fucking barbell on your shoulders

Attached: D47F725F-6516-4BCE-B3DC-C621988B7D2E.jpg (603x341, 35K)

I do reverse banded Jefferson deadlifts w/chains and slingshot.

If you want to directly load your spine starting at the S1, then by all means do this retarded shit.

>he doesnt have latest muscle system installed

I take back what I said.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

They probably saw people like me doing it for some time for rehab-purposes and then squatting three times the weight a relatively short time later.

conjugate fags