/fph/ Fat “People” Hate

/fph/ Fat “People” Hate

> Diet Culture is bullshit
Cope Edition

Attached: F0A0044D-883B-4711-94BB-FC09B44844AA.jpg (1080x1024, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/02/magazine/weight-watchers-oprah-losing-it-in-the-anti-dieting-age.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck hate, fuck you

> “Dieting” was now considered tacky
That had no bearing on whether or not it should be done

Attached: 6957C935-4ED3-4A13-9E80-E9F54ED7407B.jpg (750x400, 90K)

I actually support kids (and everyone really) dancing
Just stop taking her out to eat cake afterwards

Attached: 76CB9E5A-60BF-4A5B-80F2-6BB409EB4EBD.jpg (236x354, 18K)

I really hope this isn’t true
I would prefer it if Body Positivity actually came from amputee or burn victim groups, because they are the people who really need it

Attached: 4508BD17-738B-4E40-9CAA-B483C59AA853.jpg (750x942, 323K)

Yet another excuse

Attached: D8D586BB-6B56-4EF8-B262-D944C319269F.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

~
i
x

t. Hamplanet

Diet Cultur IS bullshit

Fad diets are shit yes, but the people who usually say this are referring to any effort to lose weight, including CICO

LET THE BEETUS FATTIES HIT THE FLOOR!

>Even though I want these things better to accept what I got then to never try

Attached: 1553407237810.jpg (1080x1032, 87K)

How did our ancestors ever survive without electrolytes in their water?

Attached: 1545257694958.png (449x554, 31K)

>Physical Health is not an "important goal."
BITCH WHAT

Attached: Pissed Sky Tangerine.jpg (225x225, 6K)

And yet if a magic pill existed to instantly make them skinny, they would take in an instant.

Fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine may result from high-energy trauma, such as a:

>Car or motorcycle crash
>Fall from height
>Sports accident
>Violent act, such as a gunshot wound
>Standing up

Attached: 1536502709317.png (500x500, 243K)

Fuck fatties, trannies, niggers, spics, kikes and jannies.

Attached: 1547946408265.jpg (1200x675, 34K)

Interesting read, what's that from?

Should have just told her that she would die if she drank plain water. More for the rest of us

Attached: signal-2019-03-26-135848.jpg (1242x2208, 338K)

Why do they act like human bodies are impervious to change of any kind

War. War never changes... And neither do entitled fat bitches that will die of heart disesase.

Well that’s not wrong.
Imagine being so privileged that you can live in a world where starvation kills thousands, and eat so much it kills you simply because you were born in the right place.

You do understand the genetical impact on your weight loss success?

Calories in, calories out is true but some people have a way higher TDEE than others.

that frog faced troglodite will be eaten alive by her fellow sjws. The Vietnamese were bombed with napalm, the fatties just bomb their digestive system with junkfood.

Relax porker, you’ll feel a lot better if you just got out the house for a little and made some friends at the gym

>if a magic pill existed to instantly make them skinny, they would take in an instant.
If given the chance, I would have done that a few years ago. Instead, I was motivated by /fph/ to get off my ass, control my food intake, and return to gym I had once abandoned. I still have some 20kgs to lose, but I'd rather maintain my discipline and make it to the end on my own, rather than being carried there by medication/surgery.

Thank you, hateful anons, for inspiring me to return to humanity.

No. The difference between high and low metabolism is about 300 calories. If you're too fat, you're eating too much, crisco guzzler.

Fat people should have no opinion on how you set an air conditioner.

damn thin privilege sounds awesome doesn't it? Really makes you wonder what kind of person complies a list of thin privileges and says 'nah I don't want them'

Attached: 1533612792598.jpg (616x990, 148K)

>The difference between high and low metabolism is about 300 calories

Implying this isn't a fucking lot, especially for small women.

This is just insanely disrespectful. Wasn’t the bottom picture the Kent state shooting where a bunch of protesters got shot?

It appears to be from the New York Times
nytimes.com/2017/08/02/magazine/weight-watchers-oprah-losing-it-in-the-anti-dieting-age.html

Body positivity should be about balding, height, scars, burns and untreatable skin problems, not fat cunts.

>paypal me

Attached: 1529338092455 (1).jpg (1746x2048, 478K)

Based M'Arcus.

>Body positivity should be about balding, height, scars, burns and untreatable skin problems, not fat cunts.
>Body positivity should be about height

don't think you can you can sneak that in there you cheeky cunt

Attached: 1511277684706.jpg (800x599, 71K)

It would be no supriise to me if this was made by a nondescript California university student

>Not understanding the point of hate
You don't belong here

Wait what? Supermarkets are renting out mobility scooters to morbidly obese people? Why?

Never been to the states it seems, this has been going on for millennia there.

So they can get around the aisles and buy shit user.
When businesses call fat people "whales" they don't mean it in the way we do.

>renting
they are free
>supermarket
target is not a supermarket

>never gonna make it

Attached: 1526036904145.png (579x851, 335K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
>Idiocracy is a 2006 American science fiction dystopian comedy film
>science fiction
>dystopian
Art mimics reality. Abandon all hope.

You fat niggers don't even understand that your diet is what you eat, not what you don't eat. You should eat lots of good, whole foods. You should eat fruit and veggies and meat and drink whole milk and water. Any time you venture into concentrated anything you run the risk of fucking your system. Quit eating and drinking fucking sugar. Eat real food. Go move like you were designed to do. Go work and cook your food and clean your domicile and bond with your people and be a natural, whole person. QUIT BEING FUCKING FAT. You were either made to be better than this or you are the pinnacle of your evolutionary process. YOU ARE BETTER THAN BEING A SELF INDULGENT SHIT. GET MOVING.

>So they can get around the aisles and buy shit user.

But couldn't these people just go there and buy these things without using a mobility scooter?

>Bad engineering

Kek

bruh i was at a grocery store one time and i found myself in line behind a chick i went to high school with and her mom. both were in scooters. thank FUCK they didnt recognize me. Holy shit they were hard to look at.

>mfw her brother is a brony but he is actually autistic so i give him a pass

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

When you so fat even dogs shun you

Attached: 980x.png (725x764, 96K)

Basicly they can only be this disgustingly disrespectful because those men put their lives on the line to defend the country they currently live in.

>Water has no electrolytes

Attached: 1513792369787.jpg (680x680, 65K)

Went to a college reunion/get together 10 years after we graduated. Literally didn't recognize one of my friends and only guessed who she was by process of elimination she was so fat and unrecognizable.

Attached: 1519692881309.jpg (460x659, 110K)

why is it that poor people are so much fatter than rich people?

Well, those who haven't reached disabled levels of obesity could, but it would be very tiresome and they probably would only manage to buy the necessities before getting tired and leaving.
A mobility scooter (which is actually supposed to be used by the old and infirm, but w/e) allows them to merrily roam all 100k+ sqft and carry everything they want, for maximum consumerism.

One or more between stupidity, bad impulse control, awful upbringing.
For the most part, people are poor for a reason.

This is the face of the enemy.

Attached: 1532063414204.png (586x2888, 927K)

Jesus, he lost over 200 lbs and is still 50 lbs heavier than I was at my absolute fattest when I decided I had to make a change.

Attached: 82927915-BF16-4669-8440-7E3BBC22A093.png (615x481, 42K)

Because they're not rich enough to afford gym membership and healthy foods duh.

Attached: 1553056183175.png (661x754, 658K)

Was at grocery store yesterday. This father slapped down two tubs of ice cream, Oreos, two tubs of pudding, a giant bag of Frosted Flakes and some other sugary shot i don’t even remember. His daughter looked like a fucking butter troll. Couldn’t have been above 7th grade. Just a gelatinous sad excuse for a child and I raged. This should be child abuse. Setting your kid up to fail before they even had a chance. If you’re fat and old enough to know better I have no sympathy for you and you’re a POS, but the parents who expose their kids to this are scum.

>still 50 lbs heavier than I was at my absolute fattest when I decided I had to make a change.
Literally same

>It was HER TURN

Attached: 1541636340157.jpg (894x1200, 235K)

He sounds active and in shape, why would he go on a date with her in the first place?

but guys

health at every size, amirite?

Attached: 1513354772975.png (2128x1344, 1.82M)

Making poor decisions leads to both being poor and being fat.

dont expect to understand chubby chasers

>dude does slow mo videos of mundane activities
Chances are he needed someone morbibly obese for a video, like those slow mo body deformation upon impact videos.

some people are just fat fetishists bro, and its disgusting

Damn. It’s literally just a list of good reasons to eat less.

How degrading must it be to read that and realize that you’re actively choosing to stuff your face with sugar and salt rather than have those perks/advantages in life?

He's regained a lot of weight since that post

>Hope you like cuddling!

brb, gonna get obese as fuck and trap pretty young girls on planes and work this line on them then tell them they're fatphobic for rejecting me and everyone on the plane will stand up and applaud my courage and the pilot will let me into the cockpit to see how the plane works.

Attached: 1512625982494.png (536x367, 228K)

Clothing representation of the expanding universe theory

Attached: 1543542453581.jpg (1238x1280, 300K)

>still 2 times heavier than me

Thank you Jow Forums. Going on a cut for summer to kill this last 5-10 lbs.

Attached: bluewhale.png (1346x910, 2.18M)

Interesting. This is written in the style of Roman historians eulogizing the death of the morality and stoicism that made their country great and denouncing the decadent and hedonistic state of their current society.

Guys im sick atm and i skipped the gym today, is sickness an excuse or would i get worse if i got to the gym i pretty much do a 16 min cardio ting and today was back n bis day
Holy fuck man im a fat fuck for skipping

why not use the special seats

Thanks Aunt Janie for making me fail my paper

Attached: 1519099330029.jpg (878x1079, 323K)

Shut up Pliny, your uncle was a better man than you

Virgin NO MORE

don't turn fph into weird creepshot shit, there's almost nobody on that bus. people do that shit all the time

I made the mistake of not skipping since i had a cold and ended up really sick. Needed to eat plenty of food for the syringes and didnt work out for like 2 weeks gianing 5 pounds. You did good

>people

Attached: ~.png (250x250, 1013)

Special seats indicate you are impaired in some manner and fat people are so insecure they'd rather inconvenience other people then admit there's something wrong with themselves

Attached: 1513018178424.jpg (720x540, 63K)

>Imagine drinking so much soda that if you stop drinking it for a month you lose 20 lbs

They never learn huh?

Attached: 1547401111917s.jpg (125x105, 4K)

did you read it? he got an A

based teacher

Sickness is a valid excuse to go to the gym so you dont get other people sick. Go for a brisk walk outdoors.

Human beings are products of their environment. There's a healthy mentality on Jow Forums that you're responsible for your own success, but its healthy because it pushes us away from the psychological and economic baseline, which is tilted overwhelmingly toward relying on others for your mental stability and life choices. In other words, its a healthy delusion. You can majorly disrupt a person's sleep schedule just by introducing a TV into their bedroom. Likewise, one negative friend can introduce life-changing poor decisions.

Poor people are often surrounded by other poor people, and as a result, they have to exercise 5x as much willpower to stay healthy and escape their situation as someone who is wealthy and surrounded by other people who make good decisions. We all have that friend who fell off of health/fitness, hell maybe even his career, right after college because the only thing keeping him afloat was the fact that people around him were working out, eating right, and studying. A lot of poor people are trying to escape those situations, but it takes a very, very long time and a routine failure outweighs a routine success for everyone in any situation. Getting fit, like escaping poverty, takes time and effort. The more interventions on it you have, the more likely those interventions overlap, and cause a more significant failure.

For an example, imagine you had a roommate who stocked the fridge with soda and cake, whatever your dietary weakness is. But that you had no money to find a better place, or every place you might be able to move to carried the risk of a roommate who did far worse like steal or rape.

Yeah, I know, you want to entertain the delusion that its all their fault and you're doing everything right because you're so much stronger a human being. I get it, and like I said, its a healthy delusion, but you won't find a clinician worth jack who refuses to admit that people are overwhelmingly a product of their immediate environment.

tonight I'm going to eat 10 cardboard boxes for that -200 calorie gainz

Attached: 1518781514059.png (687x1080, 190K)

human will power does have its limits, and its something we all struggle with. This is why that old mentality of you become the people you associate with is true, because you will become your closest friends. If your friends are all losers, they'll make you a loser. You must overcome that, and either bring them up with you or drop them if you wanna make it. Life ain't easy, and these are the tough decisions you gotta make.

A kid made a grown ass woman (debatable, I know, but you get the point) cry like a cunt. Absolutely based kid and teacher.

They’re free and they’re meant for the handicapped but lazy fatfucks hog them.

fat logic

Attached: 1528960347615.jpg (720x717, 150K)

The point is poor people have a greater struggle to escape those situations because they don't have economic or geographic mobility. If my roommate was bothering me with a shit diet, poor life choices, and demotivating attitudes, I'd just move. But I have a college degree thanks to excellent parenting and good financial instruction, a vehicle thanks to the third- or forth-order consequence of a gift from a relative, some savings as a result of having no parents or siblings who needed help with medical emergencies or life crises, etc.

A poor person whose parents saddled them with debt and who had to get a job just to make ends meet, and made some poor decisions early on due to a lack of instruction or whatever other cause, wouldn't be able to move. They'd be stuck, and they'd have to do extra work that I wouldn't have to.

Like I said, it's still up to them to fix the problem, and I think the idea that you're ultimately responsible for your behavior is a healthy delusion, but its an important part of empathy and a realistic worldview to recognize that circumstance impacts behavior.

I can't imagine what it must be like, to look at yourself and see yourself rotting while still alive.

>#FatAndDisabled

Well, she got that part right

I mean I probably would fuck em all. Except for the fatties, obv.

Attached: nofatties.png (500x418, 273K)

pretty sure this is a troll