Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums
Do you know that being hairy is associated with high testosterone levels?

Also do you shave?

Attached: IMG_20190326_173814.jpg (2448x3264, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bakblade.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2608588/pdf/jnma00357-0023.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. Mediterranean
I know that feel bro.. Can't go a week without shaving my chest/back. I am now using that hair removal cream for my chest because hair just falls off within minutes but for my back it's pure hell trying to shave it with the machine. Got any suggestions on how to shave my back properly? (can't get a gf to help sorry)
Also don't shave your legs that's gay

Attached: 1533421482829.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

LMAO, my legs are just as hairy, dont shave it tho, just trim body and shave arms

My legs are DYEL so i need the hair

I shave my face, that's about it.

the only places I shave are my face and crotch
I have more hair than that leg on my chest and belly and I don't care to shave them (except the few top ones that visible outside of a polo shirt_

what cream are we talking about here

Shave one ass cheek and post a pic

t.Persian here

I would never shave it, it's the source of my power.

I don't know what you mean by "the machine" but this is pretty useful

Attached: 61dvmz3RHLL._SL1273_[1].jpg (1273x1192, 91K)

I'm not hairy and I can't grow a beard even though I'm half middle eastern. I'm 18 though so that might change.

Check'd and same here except I also don't shave my bush

I shave my face like a good American should.

shave arms? doesn't that look even gayer than shaved legs?

I just shaved my arms
How long till it grows back

genuine question is persian an ethnicity or do iranians just say it because it sounds better than iranian

> Also do you shave?
Face - everyweek or before special day if i don't go for beard. Also armpit, arse and balls.
Once i'd haved chest, legs and arm - quite unpleasant experience - took too long, disgusting look, impaled by chest hair t-shirt.

Eurasian

yikes dude, get your nail fixed

How did you know I was Mediterranean?

I don't have hair on my back, but try using the hair removal cream.

I am already, but it takes time.

Dude mostly bicep/triceps area, i need to look fresh when smashing and girl wanna grab my arms

My leg? No

hm it's true, it wouldn't look bad at all. do you shave up from the start of the elbow or some other point?

Around the elbow and up to shoulder, dont remove below elbow cuz that look faggy as hell, other way around look way more natural

Jesus im glad I only have hair on chest abs and legs. You sandniggers are amazing.

The good think is i got good head of thick hair, bad thing is i need to shave body every now and then
Balding got its advantage here

Imagine still having visible bodyhair like a literal monkey in 2019

Attached: 5347567557.jpg (500x673, 45K)

>that tiny hint of dick at the bottom of the pic
Feels kind of homo that I even noticed.

Also, the shaving question has been answered for years now. God tier mode is shaving/trimming facial hair, trimming armpits and pubes (i do it monthly) and just leaving the rest.

If you can't grow a beard and chest hair, you're not a human male

I'm very very hairy all over. I shave and trim a lot of my body. I have hair up along my dick.

I'm actually getting electrolysis on my cock. Did my first 30 minute session last week and it didn't hurt so I'm getting an hour session tomorrow. So far the places where hair was eliminated scabbed over a little but in the week since my session they've mostly healed and no hair has grown in those spots.

No, I'm blonde and not hairy. I have no chest hair. I associate being hairy with being brown.

Whites left humanity behind in the 17th century.

ook ook

Attached: 1533585548107.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I have chest hair but I can't grow a proper beard

I wish it was the other way around

You have roman feet and hairy legs it's not rocket science

ooga booga

Attached: 5-Bull-jumping[1].jpg (900x600, 163K)

It's the hypocrisy of people that don't want to be called arabs.

>don't shave your legs that's gay
>somehow shaving your chest and back isn't
fucking faggot

So you have a smooth crotch but like sasquatch everywhere else? Dude, that must look fucking retarded.

Blacks have trouble growing body hair and facial hair. Whites do not

Blacks are closer to monkeys than whites

The over man WILL have facial, head and body hair

However it will be perfectly distributed and he will have no back hair/neck hair, no tricep or shoulder hair, very light thigh hair and calf hair and very light forearm hair. Beard hair and head hair will grow in the same and chest hair will be in between light and heavy

I shave my chest stomach pubes and asscrack. Sometimes back too buts its hard to reach cos my back muscles are thicc. I've shaved legs before but it wasn't worth it, it's nice at first but gets really itchy and painful to sit down.

I've got hair all over my body. Absolutely covered in it. This is my dna results

Attached: 20190326_234057.jpg (1016x886, 194K)

>Do you know that being hairy is associated with high testosterone levels?
It is actually not.

>only 64% white
Maybe Americans really are mutts.

Does trimming torso hair make it itchy? I don't mind having it but it looks scraggly like a black cloud surrounding my front.

>very light forearm hair
Faggot

Not him but I trim my forearms because the hairs grow really long and I find that It looks better at certain length. I do shave my upper arms though

bakblade.com

What are you retarded? Black men grow body/facial hair just fine.

Brainlet.

SHAVE
>neck area
>cheek bones
>pubes
>back hair (if you have it)

TRIM
>chest
>stomach area
>beard

Unless you're a competitive swimmer or a faggot twink, there's literally zero reason to shave your arms and legs as a man.

i shave my upper arms, biceps and shoulders because the hair that grows there is long, stringy, patchy, and pubey so its just better to have it shaved

Thats my hand covering my balls, man.

South Europe > Blonde Fags

>hairy everywhere
>cannot grow a decent beard
Kill me

I've seen one of those things trying to call himself assyrian

>half-chink snowniggers
>huns
>white
Ok kid

Attached: ben3[1].jpg (686x385, 138K)

Could you post more pics?

Attached: 01-italy-argument.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 127K)

>have high test
>am not hairy
Will I ever grow a beard anons?

For myself i only shave back and neck. Somewhat of trimming and shaving for upper arms but as for the rest i leave it alone. Funily enough i am mostly Anglo/Celtic with some Nordic and Slav so i have no idea why i am a very hairy person.

Shaved my legs once, my girl laughed in my face.

How do I shave my cock area without getting ingrown hairs? I have no issues anywhere else

Look up African tribes, hairless except for the top of their head. American blacks (who have been mixed with whites) grow facial hair better than their African cousins

Who would’ve thunk it

Attached: CA35794B-07C9-47AB-B653-4BA27FE376E3.jpg (957x1300, 173K)

I've lost a lot of hair due to years of steroid prescriptions by my doctor for auto-immune shit. Not high dosages, but almost constant, as a result my lower legs and fore arms are bald, but my thighs, arse, back, chest and belly are still hairy. I can't even summon the will to give a single iota of a flying mythical fuck.

Because they shave.

With fucking what? Rocks don’t get that close a shave

Cope lowtest brownie

Africans are the most genetically diverse group of humans. There are africans with body hair.

guess that pattern on his head occurred naturally.

>Also do you shave?
Yes every week I'm SO SICK OF IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2018.09.22_21.08.38].png (575x721, 551K)

Find one African tribe where the men are known to have any body hair.
>inb4 you try to use Horn of Africa, middle easterners or South Africans
Only blackies to prove me wrong
>
That’s obvi shaved, but his arms, legs, chest and Face are all completely hairless, he didn’t shave his whole body with a rock

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2608588/pdf/jnma00357-0023.pdf

Same with Asians. Low test the lot of ya

It’s literally a scientific fact that Africans don’t grow androgenic hair

Attached: 57FB1F92-B06F-4AEB-9038-48900AA7C792.jpg (236x354, 27K)

Im not sure if your trolling or just dumb.

I buzz my head up into a high and tight pretty often
Trim pubes a bit, but otherwise let my sasquatch levels of hair grow freely

Kys negro

>cream that removes hair
they have that shit ?

Had the same problem, went away after a couple weeks of shaving a couple times a week. Go with the grain the first time, and take it slow. Then 2 or so times a week go with the grain again ( I do this in the shower). After a month or so I was able to use shaving cream and go against the grain to get that clean shaven pubes. On my dick itself I could go against the grain day one without problems but the surrounding area takes time. I just use water unless I'm going against the grain when I use cream. take your time and you'll get there eventually.

I'd need to see some evidence to back up the claim of high testosterone.

But for shaving, as a half-white asian, I have to shave daily as I look like shit trying to grow a beard (maybe in another 10 years), and I personally don't really enjoy hair on my face. Rarely I'll let it go for a day or two if I got no social obligations. I got a sparsely hairy back, which is annoying, which I have yet to get a back trimmer for. It's on my upper back/neck, so I can still get most of it. I'll trim my chest, pits, and pubes every two weeks or so. I leave my arms alone most of the time as they are light enough, but still longish. My legs are decently hairy, but I don't really bother unless it really annoys me or if I get scratched up and don't want a glaring shaved spot.

What annoys me the most are the errant hairs here and there. Have to pluck the fuckers. Don't understand why some asian guys do the long ass hair thing.

Half-Persian checking in.
They're different names for the same thing. Persians think of themselves as Iranians but Persians is what the Greeks referred to them as, so that's the name that stuck in the West. IIRC Persian was technically a name for people from one area of Iran but the Greeks took to calling all Iranians Persians.
I like to say it pretty much because it sounds better, you're on the money with that. But it is also a "real" ethnicity because its synonymous with Iranian, in an ethnic sense. It isn't synonymous with Iranian in a national sense because not all Iranians are ethnically Persian, although most are.
Arabs aren't Persians, if you called an Arab a Persian he would be ticked, if you called a Persian an Arab he would also be ticked. There's a lot of beef. My dad used to call me an Arab as an insult whenever I misbehaved, Persians see them as dirty barbarian types or some shit.

>>inb4 you try to use Horn of Africa, middle easterners or South Africans
Why are you excluding half the continent?

neat to read, thanks man

Np bro, I like to talk about it. I think everyone should take pride in whatever their ancestry is. Other half of me is German and I'm also very proud of that.

I can barely grow any hair and I have 910ng/dl total test

Lmao Persians got their shit pushed in by the Arabs, humialted and dragged around the dirt, noble women taken as sex slaves, country humiliated and disgraced so hard they invented Shi'ism just as a mechanism to COPPPEEEE

I'm white and have body+facial hair, you're like a little baby.

Yeah, it's a goddamn shame. The shia thing was a neat little Persian trick though, it allowed them to keep their culture relatively intact compared to other places that got Sunni'd. The reason why there is still a majority Persian ethnic group in Iran that is even able to have beef with the Arabs is probably due to this maneuver.
I don't really get riled by this because I was raised pretty much as an American. My dad never even taught me the language. My mom's genes have given me some strong northern european features as well so most people think I'm either a white dude or an Italian.

I just let my chest, stomach area, pit, and leg hair grow all out and I am hairy as fuck like a real man.
I sometimes look like I am completely devoid of body hair but it's just because I have very light blonde hair which matches with my very pale skin.
I do shave my face and neck area so I can make my face look as clean, youthful and pretty as possible.
I also have a full '70s bush.

I try my best to look like a twunk as much as possible, by having a huge, muscular, manly, hairy body while having the face of a cute teenage girl.
And I succeeded with flying colours.

Three settings: Back, crack, and sack

Where do you guys shave? I don't wanna do it in the shower so it clogs the pipes, but getting it into the toilet is hard.

In the shower and then blame my mom and my sister for clogging it with their leg hair.

Attached: 1502552688577.png (225x255, 48K)

>tfw almost as much leg hair as that
>but it's all white/transparent

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Same
>hairy but not much
>it becomes blond in the sun anyway

Attached: 20190327_111207.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

Only scotish and irish people on islands are white

Nah. Those are brown.
I'm mean like
>pic related

Attached: legasd.jpg (139x220, 14K)

i dont have hair on my back or chest and only light hairs on my appendages
cant grow a full beard either
my father is very hairy im just hoping i get hairier with age

Oh right that's pretty white.
Mine are brown, but in summer they become blond, which is pretty cool since I don't look like a subhuman at the beach.

In my late 20s I started getting noticeably hairier on my shoulders / upper back and upper arms. I manscape pretty much everything down to a certain length about once every few weeks. Hands, forearms, feet, pubes, legs, chest. I’ll go down to the skin on my ass and back but if I shave anything else selectively it just comes out looking obviously unnatural and retarded. Full body buzzcut, pretty much. Muscle building genetics have never been all that great.

>not shaving everything so you can be all smooth for your bf
dont touch me you filthy casuals

Bruh my body is covered with hair and I'm in r secure about having hair on butt

>head hair keeps falling
>while my back gets hairier and hairier
Does the suffering ever end?

Attached: images.png (416x356, 19K)

Ah, it reminded me how good having full head of hair and clean back feels.

>being this retarded or obtuse
Gross.

I’ve always had not that much hair and facial hair isn’t that thick
Though whenever I’m consistently lifting my chest hair seems to fill out more

I shaved my back once (with a disposable shaver) and it went fine. But like 2 days later the hairs grew and my back was prickly as hell, it felt so back I never did it again. Although I'd love to have a smooth back