How do I get a hard athletic body like this without actually being an athlete? Besides having low bodyfat...

How do I get a hard athletic body like this without actually being an athlete? Besides having low bodyfat, what kind of workout routines do they do?

>inb4 be black
There are plenty of white athletes that look just as good. Julian Edelman is a perfect example.

Attached: EFD97110-66DA-4D46-91EA-A58766822DBC.jpg (960x540, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfXuIXY00Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: C2343653-2DC2-4137-A709-D2D5F7B7B09F.png (750x491, 195K)

Do you understand how athletic Julien Edelman is compared to the average person?

Yes, of course. But I see average athletes in college who aren’t even D1 who have similar physiques.

Bumping for interest

There's a few key components of having an athletic body. You need to be strong. A lot of people don't quite understand how strong all athletes are. They could go toe to toe with most powerlifters in their weight class. You need to be strong in all sorts of rep ranges on all sorts of movements. Keep getting stronger in the big 6 movements (Press, bench, squat, deadlift, row, pull up). You also need to be fast. These guys are crazy explosive. Some of that is genetic, but you can improve it a bit. Sprints, box jumps, olympic lifts and their variations, and throws. You also need the endurance to survive intense practices. If you have the endurance and the speed, the low bodyfat percentage usually comes with that. If not, you have to get lean too. If you get strong, fast, and improve your endurance, you'll look pretty good. Actual athletes also need to worry about their mobility, agility, and coordination, but those don't play too much of a part in looking good. They will keep you injury free though. If you want to be athletic, look up online articles from Jim Wendler, Dan John, and Dave Tate. They can teach you a lot of stuff.

Not gay but I have such a raging boner for Jules.

>muh quick twitch muscle fiber

Fuck yeah thank you! I was thinking of joining my university’s rugby team too. You think rugby practice will help at all?

YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN ATHLETE THEN
YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE

Attached: Untitled.png (483x543, 378K)

Same bro. I have the exact same proportions and insertions as him but he’s just way fucking leaner. I’ve never been able to get as lean as him. Life is pain.

Attached: 4F3F9A15-D594-45FB-B4E1-B8B4CBE4A551.jpg (384x865, 42K)

it will definitely help with getting more athletic, lookswise it isnt guaranteed, there are plenty of pretty gud rugby players that look meh.
but being a rugby player or actual athlete is probably a bigger confidence-boost than merely looking athletic

julian edelman literally got suspended for using PEDs, cmon holmes

Attached: bruhmoment.jpg (299x168, 6K)

>6'11"
>7'4" Winsgpan
>It's his job to be in shape
>All professional athletes are on PEDs

No one outside of the NBA looks like that.

True. Only thing I’m worried about when it comes to rugby is CTE.

>PEDs
Fuck I guess you’re right. I see a ton of normies with similar bodies but to be realistic they’re probably on PEDs too desu.

By a "ton" could you mean the ~3% of people who use steroids?

Toppest of keks

cte´s are more common in AF due to the high amount of little hits to the helmet.
That isnt the case so much in rugby, though more spectacular head injuries can happen.
i had bursting wounds on my head about four or five times and was concussed once or probably twice in six years rugby. pauses after being concussed are taking very seriously these days
also rugby training is only full contact every once in a while, so the risk isnt omnipresent

Rugby is cool as fuck. As a general rule, hard physical sports like American football, wrestling, judo, rugby, etc will definitely help to build that type of body and strength. Wrestling helped me get in really good shape.

Football's much worse in terms of CTE than rugby. Don't sweat it too much. If you ever get a concussion, take it very seriously and do everything your doctor/trainer tells you.

Fucking this. Great post mane, no BS at all.

BASED

I can imagine. I used to train jiu jitsu for a few months and it was some of the best workouts I’ve ever had. I would still be doing it if it wasn’t so fucking expensive. I’ll definitely pick it back up when I graduate college.

Doesn’t he train actual pro athletes irl?

based jeff poster

Attached: 1552001821585.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

Not true, I've actually seen someone with black skin like that once who wasent in the NBA. I was quite scared

I do Jiu Jitsu now and it's cool and all, but if you think it's hard physically, you should try wrestling. Absolutely blows any other activity out of the water. Wrestlers talk a lot about how it's the hardest sport in the world, and I completely agree. No hate on Jiu Jitsu though, no grappler is complete without it.

Yes he does. I know he used to work with baseball teams, and he has some recent videos of him training football players.
youtube.com/watch?v=CfXuIXY00Hc

They had submission wrestling at the gym I went to also but never got a chance to try it. But I hear that all the time. Wrestlers always make the best grapplers. Or people who wrestled in high school make the best jiu jitsu fighters. Thanks for the advice btw.

>why do people who train like athletes look like athletes

Attached: 1552366652203.png (618x597, 312K)

Absolutely man. Wrestling is fucking sick, can't possibly shill for it enough. Nice trips.

I’m not asking why stupid fuck I’m asking if it’s possible to look like that without actually training like them. I’m sure pro bodybuilder’s workers aren’t anywhere near as intense as a pro athlete. It’s all bodyfat for them.

You fucking train 5-6 days a week like your career depends on it.

>possible to look like that without actually training like them

Attached: 1551562655433.jpg (400x400, 16K)

1. Work out hard for 2-3 years
2. Cut to 10% bf
3. Don’t neglect cardio especially high intensity cardio
That’s all it takes

Shit you are dumb, this is the most retarded thing i have read today

these guys do nothing but train all day, with actual educated experts around them, that do programs for them, cook food for them and they have been doing it from an early age, that is the key, to look like an athlete you have to be an athlete from an early age, plus genetics obviously
and no, you cannot like an athlete if you're 20+ and havent done a single sport from early on

Hey, so I used to do Muay Thai, but stopped b/c I wasn't too keen on losing brain cells going into Uni. How prevalent are concussions and such in wrestling? I kinda want to learn at least one ground form of fighting, maybe after college when I have more time. Just liftan and getting brutally stronk atm

You think Jeff Seid trains as hard as an nba or nfl player?

No and he looks nothing (or nowhere near as good) as them. You are daft if you think lifting 2 hours a day 6x a week puts you on the level of athletes.

This nigger is supposed to be a Greek I am pissed about him carrying around my nationality like some kind of banter he is also fully pumped up now with chemicals this dude will die in his late 30s. Do not look up to this guy he is all money and some kind of mediocre skill off course he is a Nigerian nigger what the fuck do you expect

They happen, but they're not super common. Concussions are more common in soccer. Wrestling's not a top 5 sport for concussions. I have personally never had a concussion, but I know guys who have. Keep getting strong, and make sure to do conditioning. It'll help, but nothing will fully prepare you. You just have to do it and see. Good luck.

Oh yeah, I know all about conditioning senpai. Muay Thai taught me to never neglect cardio lol. Obviously my goals have shifted so I'm focusing on liftan atm (really want that 1/2/3/4), but I always do some HIIT just so I have an adequate amount of conditioning in case things ever go tits up. Appreciate it man. You keep it up as well!

Sure you can. Playing a sport has shit all to do with it. Throwing a fucking ball doesn’t make your body any more athletic. If you train intensely and follow a strict ass diet you will eventually have an athletic body.

he seems cool desu

>If you train intensely and follow a strict ass diet you will eventually have an athletic body.

There's a difference between being a gym monkey and being an athlete.
It's obvious that you don't understand that. Hell I don't even think you understand what it's like being a gym monkey.

>all pro athletes are on PEDs
God this if the worst fucking meme and cope. If you didn’t have a day job, only had time to train outside of games and access to the top trainers and nutritionists in the nation you, yes useless DYEL piece of shit you, could even look like this.

Attached: image.jpg (662x594, 204K)

Rugby doesn't have the same kind of explosive hits as Burgerball. There are actually a lot of rules on tackling for safety and whatnot.

Who is this ugly, narrow faced, twig? Why do people keep posting memes of him. Looks like shit

Post body

Lmao why? Your twink ass looking for something to fap your pencil dick too. This mother fucka you all be posting is hideous. His face looks like it got run over sideways by a steamroller. Stay mad

> He doesn't know about AthleanX

You will never be as jacked as him, especially when you're his age.

Face>frame>height>leanness.

He may beat me in Leanness barely, but god damn his face is atrocious. Just looked up his videos. Terrible voice too. I wonder if this dude has ever gotten laid.

Post body

>I’m asking if it’s possible to look like that without actually training like them.

Attached: 321EAD82-A099-4F6F-AB96-51FE4C7A2A23.jpg (388x250, 17K)