Why wouldn't you do this?

Final solution to the balding problem

Attached: 1550792622604.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MP0CDxhQerM
youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happnes when hair grow back three days after putting this shit on his head ?

Because I don't mind my thinning hair. It comes with age and i'm okay with that.

You are an idiot. You think that glue is permanent? You skin cells flake off and regenerate, or did you not know?

This is pathetic and if anyone finds out you do this they'll look down on you way more than they would if you were bald or even balding.

Imagine if a girl asks you to fuck her in the shower lmaooo

>Being afraid of going against the grain

If all guys did this, it wouldn't be a problem at all

Totally water proof. You can swim and shower with it no problem

It's waterproof.

how do you guys kno-
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just shave it or let It grow

So just a toupee with glue? Is this that revolutionary?

Nope, but they have increased in popularity. Just wondering the pros/cons. So far:

Pros: Maintain your 2nd most important asset forever

Cons: Not for insecure men who care about people finding out

>imagine not being able to do this naturally
hahahahahahaha

Because it's hair glued to your fucking head. It's insecurity maxxing.

I'm considering opening a business related to OP's webm and use my pubic hair for the hair extensions. Now, not only are you bald, but you got my pubic hair on your head

Attached: b87.png (544x535, 491K)

Do you honestly think women care about hair? They care as much as you care about what designer their stupid handbag is. Only if you are super aware about being bald up to a point where you actually do this stupid shit they start to care. Giving a fuck about something like this is so feminine.

Attached: lolfags.jpg (908x513, 109K)

You don't do this because you'll forever be known as "the toupee guy". It will be your defining feature.

That's not even out of cruelty. It's more like if a man is 5'4". He's known to everyone in his office, his gym, his neighborhood as "the short guy". And you will be "the toupee guy".

>Final solution to the balding problem
Toupee have existed for centuries. Were you born yesterday?

Being the short guy is unironically not bad at all. At 5 foot 4 people notice me like when someone is 6 foot 2. If I were a few inches taller I feel like people would think I'm compensating or afraid of being short, but at 5 foot 4 I live a comfy life.

Yeah, imagine how pathetic it would be if you discovered a girl you thought was hot, was actually using tricks to make herself taller, slimmer, her boobs perkier, her skin less blemishes, and changed the colour of her hair, lips and eyes. That would be a total boner killer, lol. No guy would sleep with a girl like that if he knew she was taking attractiveness

based sarcasm poster

>being a brave standout rebel by gluing hair to your head because you're insecure about balding

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>I don't think that's a good solution

Attached: 1541854767600.jpg (400x300, 7K)

did you see the before/after? He went from 5/10 to 8/10

>50157116

Being the toupee guy is unironically not bad at all. With a toupee, people notice me like when someone has a full head of hair. If I had a slightly beter hairline, I feel like people would think I'm compensating or afraid of having fake hair, but with a toupee I live a comfy life.

If your fit enough you still get mires. At least I do, and I’m not a facelet either so that helps.

It doesn't solve anything, I'd rather just use my condition as a basis for experimentation

Nice male logic LOL, let us know how that works out.

"M'lady, is it not hypocritical of you t-" "EWW, GET AWAY BALDIE."

>this is your typical creatine user

Because you're lying to yourself and everyone else and the longer you do so, the more it'll cost you, in both real money and emotion

Are you asian? Asians are the only people with straight pube hair.

>It's okay for me to be a fake bitch because someone else is being a fake bitch
yikes and sadpilled
There's a pretty significant difference between a quick fuck and a meaningful relationship, believe it or not. Why wouldn't you want to be with a girl that accepts you for who you are and vice versa? Because I can tell you for sure fake cunts don't stick around with other fake cunts for very long.
Weighing in all of your confidence in cosmetic results today will just cost you emotionally in the long run. Do you plan to bleed money for this for the rest of your life?
Get a fucking personality and maybe you won't be such a little bitch about everything.

Attached: 1549364873960.png (1103x571, 758K)

this. the double standard is dumb but it exists

men are not girls. If you do shit like in the OP you are a bitch

Don't care, doing it anyways

Yes, women are evil. Welcome to the club.

Attached: 1538285713315.jpg (541x601, 52K)

Rekt

>men are better than women
>double standard are dumb
pick one
double standards exist because of biology
across almost all mammalian species it's in the female's best interests to be picky about their potential mates because they're the one bearing a child, while males seek to spread their genes as far as they can.
if you haven't noticed how this has translated into modern humanity, you're kidding yourself

>manlet
>small dick
>tiny wrists
>mild gyno
>glasses
>acne

but I thank god everyday I wake up with a full head of real hair

Just own it.

Attached: Charlesbronson.jpg (624x351, 62K)

Seems like a lot of work for such a short term reward

>2nd most important asset
>forever
>Not for insecure men

Attached: 1553590219494.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You're the idiot, you didn't even understand his fucking question lmao

just wear a hat

Attached: 145820069.webm (360x680, 2.08M)

1 only by homo standards
2 it was mostly because of the confidence in his face.

We're men, we're supposed to be better than that.

Great. I have none of these problems but I shave my head because my hair has been thinning.
You can always lose your hair, I will always be tall, have a big dick etc.

actually deluded

That's the point doing this makes you look like a woman.

Not really women dgaf about hair.
Women are attracted to dominant and confident behaviour. If you need hair to do it okay I guess but it is way more attractive to gays.

Imgur link benis

user-kun Homosex is a sin baka.

What’s worse?

6’2 and balding rapidly or 5’10 full head of hair?

>Do you honestly think women care about hair?

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 423K)

Women prefer the former if they're in the sahpe physical and financial shape.

6'2 balding is worse of course, 5'10 is not tall but it's not a manlet amongst regular people outside Jow Forums
Face (includes hair) > Height > frame

I've been shaving my head with a razor since I was 14. I honestly could not tell you if I am going naturally bald or not. Wouldn't even care if I was.

t. Faggot/cuck who can't please a woman. Women care more about height than posters on Jow Forums.
Women fuck tall butt ugly niggas with great bodies over beautiful face dyel manlets every day.

>fucking in the shower
That's a fucking meme if I ever heard of one.

Attached: 1550180878499.jpg (638x714, 136K)

haha yeah imagine

Attached: 1536627298710.jpg (970x474, 44K)

balding 6'2 would be rated higher by women than 5'6 norwood 0, but not 5'10, you don't compenate for being a bald cuck with 4 inches, especially in the upper range

Because im not gluing fake hair to my head to create the illusion of having that much hair.. what kind of a weasel do you have to be to think "WHY DOESNT EVERYONE DO THIS?" . Because its retarded, thats why. Other people dont do this because their ego isnt as fragile as yours. Really? Let a nigga aplly some paste and a fucking wig? 'Why wouldnt you do this?' Bitch at that point, either make some changes and get a feel for reality or jump of a bridge. wtf

>Why wouldn't you do this?
Because getting caught wearing a hairpiece is social suicide. Your social life is effectively over as soon as you're caught. Better off getting a hair transplant.

if you groom yourself to this extent, you rae a basedboy faggot

Guess we found the balding incel kek

Just cure baldness already you lazy fucking scientists. With the amount of asians, street shitters, and europeans that are scientists, all of which suffer from mpb, you'd think theyd be working a little harder towards this.

Seems like medical science is really stagnating at this point. I get that it's not a high priority, but ffs they don't seem to be making any progress anywhere on any diseases. You always read some science article where some revolutionary new treatment has been discovered for something and it's the last you ever hear of it.

You need to leave this board you shit up every thread about creatine or balding necause you went bald at the same time you took creatine.

Actually it would be way more profitable than discovering anything else. People have been willing to spend their entire life savings on hair treatment for years now.

>Cons: Not for insecure men who care about people finding out
what the fuck do you mean not for insecure me? it's made quite literally FOR insecure men
>oh yeh breh im gonna start wearin a toupee cuz im a big dick alpha and dont care if i get found out dont be so insecure breh
that's you

Well at least you admit men are superior to womenand that their only purpose is to be a sperm receptacle. That's a start.

just fucking kill yourself already. why wait? it aint gonna get better. get some fucking perspective and get out of the fucking house.

they care less about your hair than they do you body, dick, personality, money, and stability
if your hair is all you got then you're not worth much in the first place
if a girl only cares about your hair SHE'S not worth much in the first place
all you do you're doing in the pursuit of thots, and in doing so have become a thot yourself

That is actually true and a good point. I don't get what the hold up is!
>can find god particle
>can create mini black holes
>can't keep hair follicles from dying
What did they mean by this?

Biology is truly sociology tier

dude, stop coping lmao, by losing hair you lose at least 2 points, even if you have a huge dick, great personality, and Rotschild money, guess what you still drop 2 or so points, doesn't matter if it's from 10 to 8, or from 5 to 3, you lose attractivness and you WILL have to settle for less than what you were used to
Stop coping
>hurr just hit the gym grow stubble, have a great personality and be rich man, ha ha works for me

You seem upset for some reason. Did I strike a nerve?

t. newfag

the whole idea that women only choose men based on attractiveness is delusional. women like big men with big personalities, not pretty boy metros

there's no cure for baldness you ape
that's like asking for the cure of aging or small dick
some people get older and they go bald. that's all that happens. you can slow it or stop it temporarily, but it'll still happen inevitably
you wanna know the cure for balding? eugenics

>makes a post full of cope
>dude stop coping
hmmm

Actually you both are wrong. The real blackpill is something much worse. It’s called the Racepill.

youtu.be/MP0CDxhQerM

Where tf do you live? You haven't seen the 6ft vs 511 memes? Women really do care about that shit.
Cope all you need to mr. manlet

>women like big men with big personalities
good luck having 'personality' or 'confidence' when you know you're ugly af because you're balding in your 20s, dude just stop this bluepilled BS, you pretend like bald cucks have some advantage over people with hair because they can focus on muh carreer and confidence as if people with hair did nothing and sat on their couches eating doritos all day

where did I cope
balding makes you lose at least 2 points, it's people like you who cope by not wanting to admit it, doing some mental gymnastics about muh personality or other BS

Yeah, like if a girl would have ever asked a guy in this board to do that.

Attached: 1550955747067.png (500x909, 219K)

I’m 6’3 retard lmao. I’m just calling you out cause you’re balding and obviously coping fucking kek

you're coping with the fact that you have practically zero value as a male specimen outside of your hair, made apparent by how vehemently you're inistsing how important it is, despite the fact that any woman worth your time wouldn't care that much about it
stop pretending like your hair is your person. get a personality maybe

What nerve would that even be? I'm just sick of hearing the shit pathetic fucks such as you have to say. I mean it really is a tradition around here, and thats fine, but dont be surprised if someone tells you to get out and be less of a coping fuck. Heres the facts: women are often really fucking retarded. But if you dont appear to be a serial killer, and maybe can even bother to be *kinda* witty, even you can get a gf. On the other hand, men are also often really fucking retarded. I mean, look at you; any more mouthbreathing and you collars gonna grow mold. but thats all fine and dandy, you just dont need to cope that hard. You can do it user. I belive in you. So grab that stacy, get outta the house and ponder how weird it is that people arent laughing about you anymore.

But well, all banter aside. You're on Jow Forums and saying things like "all women are good for is cum receptacles." Its obvious to everyone that you need to apply the brakes, otherwise you'll be off even worse than the sad fucks around here.

post tits and timestamp roastie

niggers coping even harder

I have no problems with personality, I know that it all matters but you go down 2 points by losing hair and you fuckers don't have the balls to admit that to yourself
>b-but hurr durr good wymyn don't care bout looks trust me!

Everyone ITT will ignore this post because most people on Jow Forums are spics and Asians. This just too brutal of a pill to swallow for them.

It’s not your hair, body, money, or looks. ITS YOUR RACE.

You're all a bunch of fucking morons. Of course hair matters. Women are more focused on looks and hair than they would lead you to believe. Watch this entire series on YouTube and get red pulled on women and attraction.

youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A

>Imagine caring about your hair this much
Wtf y'all doing with your lives? Time spent styling your hair is time you could spend on becoming a great man. Pick a hair style that requires little to no maintenance.

Are you the guy I was responding to? If so you're lying. Either you aren't tall or you're lying about what what women care about.

Yeah I shave my head. No I don't care at all. I get mires all the time. I'm 6'3 and exercise 6 days a week.

The point remains women care far more about height that Jow Forumsfags.
It is actually kind of annoying. One of the guys who teaches me boxing can beat the shit out of anyone and thots still call him little Michael as if he couldn't kill them with his bare hands solely because he is 5'9-5'10.

>I have no problems with personality
you clearly do, for example
>I know that it all matters but you go down 2 points by losing hair
that right there. you're being obsessive about this single point
>and you fuckers don't have the balls to admit that to yourself
because some of us don't subscribe to a point system and view courtship as some sort of video game like a fucking loser
>>b-but hurr durr good wymyn don't care bout looks trust me!
why would they? can you give me an honest explanation as to why a woman worth your time would put so much worth of factors out of your control, as opposed to aspects of yourself that you can change and improve upon through force of will?
I suspect you can't. keep coping

Attached: 004562325.jpg (284x177, 11K)

just like a lioness or a female pea cock won't give her pussy to a male with a shitty sparse mane/tail same with women, they do care about looks, height, face, hair, physique, keep coping that they don't

>why a woman worth your time would put so much worth of factors out of your control, as opposed to aspects of yourself that you can change and improve upon through force of will?
simply because she can. She has a lot of supply to choose from and it's not caveman times where you can pick a roastie of your choice and drag her to your cave to fuck with.
>bbut just focus on your personality/career
guess what, people with hair also focus on personality/career, if a woman have 2 men to choose from with similar personalities/status/confidence and different looks (6/10 and 8/10) guess what, she'll choose the better looking one.
it's like a market, supply and demand, unless you live in bumfuck nowhere or teleported back to the 60s when women only know the men in their closest surrounding and can shoot above your league

lmaoo

Attached: 1548033083160.png (458x592, 339K)

girls care about hair, taylor swift says it in that song about shaking

>skinnyfat prettyboy twink doesn't look good when he's not perfect
Imagine my fucking shock.

Attached: foto_familiar_the_rock.jpg (728x546, 75K)