Why aren't you beardlets putting minoxidil on your face 2x a day?

Why aren't you beardlets putting minoxidil on your face 2x a day?

I've been doing it for 2 months and I already have my cheeks filled in, and overall have better growth everywhere. I dermaroll once a week as well, but holy fuck I think in a year I'll have a full out beard.

Attached: q2auw5s4wymz.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGFjyghjdFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'll have a full out beard.

And then what?

Attached: 1533301586997.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Because I have a nice jawline and don't need a beard

Well some of us aren't so lucky. Weak jaw line + baby face

Attached: minoxidil-for-beard-before-and-after.jpg (1000x552, 139K)

>beard
>in 20k+19

Attached: 1553552226714.gif (960x616, 382K)

Currently growing a beard.

Never underestimate a good beard grooming routine to tame a frizzy mess or cover patches.

Yes. Don't grow facial hair, and make sure you snip off that pesky foreskin. Don't want to appear too much like a natural male.

>two times a day
Fuck, bro. Is it worth the extra three-five minutes to your routine?

20k = 20000 you sippy cup
Rawr :3

What about the long term side effects?

can you shave that shit still brah or do you need to look pube face for weeks before it grows

(Srs)

Im sure you don't bathe, trim your nails, brush your teeth and change your clothes right? Gotta appear natural

In what form do you use it?

Jews grow facial hair you dip. They even have special rules on how to trim it and what type of razor to use.

Yes. Don't grow facial hair, and make sure you snip off that pesky foreskin. Don't want to appear too much like a natural male.

Attached: soy.webm (480x270, 126K)

i've heard it can do weird things to your wiener. also, the guy in OP's pic seems like an extreme example, most pics i see don't demonstrate that sort of progress.

Just keep some stubble, beards have been taken over by basedboys with weak jawlines.

Attached: 220px-Ichinojo_2014_May.jpg (220x391, 17K)

Do you use Rogaine 5%? Any side effects?

Beards are cope for weak jaws prove me wrong faggot.

Growin it out for a spell.
Didnt sleep so I look puffy and downsyndrome'd. I usually look more like a human being.

Attached: sketch-1553635144626.png (1440x1440, 2.85M)

>Growin it out for a spell.
>Didnt sleep so I look puffy and downsyndrome'd. I usually look more like a human being.

Attached: soy.gif (680x315, 129K)

If your beard only grows on your neck don’t grow it out. You don’t have to fully shave it, but keep it extremely short/stubble length so it doesn’t look like trash

minoxidil gives you heart palpitations and also isn't meant to be used on the face.

also, why would you want a beard right now? clean shaven is IN and HOT

they are fat copers and try to hide as much of their face as possible

> clean shaven

>in

Maybe if you’re over 40

It is though. There's been a cultural backlash against the basedbeard.

Because I have a good chin/jaw/cheekbones

Bro it looks awful, not hating just looking out for you.The density is just not there to be at that length and you can perfectly see that narrow jawline.

Yes you can shave during minoxidil and it won't effect anything, over at Jow ForumsMinoxbeards/ a lot of people look like shit because they don't shave

But the before would look fine if grown out a bit?

Attached: umughjuyi8d21.jpg (820x836, 85K)

Is this you in pic OP? Impressive results bro if so

Foam is better for senitive skin, so I use that. Liquid is fine too but more harsh with not much benefit over foam. Also more people have success with foam.

Yes I do, I use rogain brand foam (Kirkland makes one for cheaper), and no I have zero side effects (although my skin is slightly more dry, but a good moisturizer fixes that)

holy shit that gif

the father of my wife's daughter said i looked good !!!

Attached: soy-boy-gif-6.gif (380x400, 197K)

Attached: 1553029326783.gif (680x352, 349K)

> Imagine having a patchy beard and not putting minoxidil on your face

Attached: 7a4vjd7kwf8z.jpg (1800x1800, 249K)

>why don't people deteriorate their own health to compensate for insecurities
I don't know user, maybe not everyone has the mind of an insecure teenage girl.

Attached: 1549247157163.png (625x918, 587K)

I tried this a few years ago, but it gave me headaches. Any ideas how to work around this?

Because the negative effect may not happen to me, but if they will, I'll kill myself

Attached: minoxidil_case.jpg (625x470, 65K)

>deteriorate their own health
> Minoxidil has very few side effects, some rare side effects occur in 1% of people that use it

I'm not catching your drift user?

How long did you do it for? I had very minor headaches in the beginning, but if you do it for awhile your body adjusts to the sides effects. (Try to do it for at least 2 months)

beard wont improve your ugly face

Attached: 046d074e20c0e30312d7ea7ae3b77798.jpg (794x1211, 91K)

I don't Want my face to age prematurely

Attached: age-is-mind-over-matter_e2853032-2e24-11e6-ae51-029221314c47.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Based filter going over this jabroni clean

basedboy

>wanting to look like a soiboi
jej

Why does Jow Forums seem to have a vendetta against facial hair?

Oh cool, I didn't know about minoxidil. Maybe I'll buy some once I get a job. I'm only lacking a few mm2 of hair in my moustache really.

>Why does Jow Forums seem to have a vendetta against facial hair?

Attached: 1541021696587.webm (444x250, 580K)

Damn hes hella ugly side on

Because most beard enthusiasts are beta soys.

There are plenty of retards who dress or style their hair every which way. Cutting of a style purely because of perceived associations is retarded and really fucking insecure.

I don't disagree. I'm growing a beard myself.

Granted, the fact my babby gains are barely peeking through my /fat/ness doesn't help my case of not looking top onions.

>There are plenty of retards who dress or style their hair every which way. Cutting of a style purely because of perceived associations is retarded and really fucking insecure.

Attached: 53245345645.png (500x467, 99K)

>wake at am7, work 8 hours, gym 1.5, relax for 4 and pass out at 11pm
>yawning, cant keep eyes open at 11.30 even if i tried
>buy minoxidil
>side affects say will cause irregular heartbeat and heart palputations
>put it on one day in the evening
>that night in bed, trying to sleep
>heart is racing
>heart is beating out of chest, body is pumping
>its 12am and ive normally passed out 1hr ago on normal days
>nearly drift off, thoughts are meshing into dreams
>jolt up, heart still racing, feels faster than it has ever beated
>i can actually feel my heart as an object in my chest
>can feel my chest pumping and moving with the heart beneath
>freak out
>heart takes ages to settle and i finally sleep out in the early hours of the morning
>dont touch the stuff again
>decide to give it another go and apply it at like 7pm, 4 hours before bed
>still cant sleep that night
>heart is again like an actual object i can feel within my body and its pumping
>can feel liquid (blood) inside the heart gushing through the veins and compartments

yeah, im never touching that shit again. word to the wise, dont touch this stuff.

>minoxidil
I just googled it and it has like 10 side effects inc,uding heart and kidney issues. Doesn't seem safe at all.

Lol I bet you have an anxiety disorder you beta fucking faggot, no one can tell there having that bad of side effects after one application.

Take your aspie self the fuck out of this thread you panic disorder freak

Google "Coffee Side effects" and get back to me.

Why is this board so fucking beta?

Because part of the fun in getting older is seeing how full the beard has become

>using minox to grow a beard
>calling others faggot
imao at your pathetic life

ok boss

oh and if any potential users are looking into this, it clearly states that it will cause heart issues, and any genuine youtuber will also discuss it

Yes, to the 1% of people that have this side effect. Look at the RCT done on minoxidil. Most people have zero side effects, you just have a pussy heart.

>putting drugs on your face because you’re too low test to grow an adequate beard, and too insecure to be okay without one

>wow why is this board full of betas

ok boss. hope it doesnt cause any issues with your heart like it does for myself, all the other people commenting on youtube and any other minoxidil comment thread.

ive got my minoxidil tin in my hand 'do not use if pregnant', 'stop use and ask a doctor if chest pain, rapid heartbeat....' and many more side effects

>you’re too low test to grow an adequate beard
So are sóyboys with beards pretty high test then?

if this is OP you're the fucking dork who cant even grow a beard, however i don't think its OP cause OP has nice friendly eyes

>Yes, to the 1% of people that have this side effect
the 1% are the ones that get off to tell the story

Samefag. I'd crush you bitch boy, testosterone has shown to have a very minor effect if any at all on beard growth.

Attached: IMG_0604.jpg (602x338, 52K)

Didn't even know about this until now. Thanks OP. My beard is about 90% of your after pic already but I always hated that my cheeks were a little patchy. Yours legit already looks like a full beard though.

Because I already have a beard, beardlet.

Imagine letting pol memes impact your actual life choices

>Samefag. I'd crush you bitch boy, testosterone has shown to have a very minor effect if any at all on beard growth.

nice roidrage fag

And then posting a picture clearly showing he’s a manlet on gear... Definitely no natural test production then.

shut up, retard

>Tfw your dick is lower than the urinal

Will they ever learn?

> I'd mop the floor with your blood after pounding you into oblivion.

Since you keep calling people beta fags for using minoxidil, how about a face picture/body picture you alpha male?

Attached: IMG_0079.jpg (414x404, 15K)

Attached: F25228B5-B729-4C97-A535-7E7A47DEAC67.jpg (640x619, 96K)

>zipper abs
no wonder you cope with roids and become a homosexual

> hating on a Jow Forumszen

you guys will pay

Attached: IMG_0171.jpg (1440x1080, 497K)

shorter than his dad big yikes from me

bodies like this are actually a deterrent to fighting, your slow pump/bolt punches are slowed by your muscle, even a twink could punch harder than you as long as he is faster than you

youtube.com/watch?v=EGFjyghjdFg

getting hit by a system of chains that are quick is alot more painful then getting slowly punched by a big object

because minoxidil is a blood pressure medication and i don't want to fuck with my health to get a few more hairs on my face wtf, this shit is real incel territory

>You must be this tall to enact vengeance
-------------------------------------------------------
>You

>that bow-legged ape stance with one arm back

Why did you post a video of a street fighter beating up a large developmentally disabled fellow?

why does every guy with a mustache always have a beard

nigga look like he got 10 cotton balls in his mouth after the dentist lmaoo

why is he in a cardboard box

Additionally, obviously knowing how to fight is more important. But if that body builder had any idea how to fight that would have been over as soon as he grabbed the other guy. With zero knowledge he still took him to the ground and had a dominant position. Any amount of wrestling, judo, or bjj, and the street fighter would have been either choked out or tapped out.

>beard grows fantastically and only starts getting a bit rough if I let it get too long
>hair on the other hand is painfully thin
Is it good advice for me to just shave my head and restart? I don't necessarily have a hair loss problem, theory is that its just gotten too long and heavy.

Says rapid weight gain. I don’t want any of that nigga

this is Jow Forums

we believe in 10% bodyfat and chizzled jawlines

How’s my beard?

Attached: 64D54DBF-B9AF-4487-A110-41A4D4EF0DF6.jpg (1125x2001, 228K)

The fact that you use minoxidil makes your beard fake and you insecure. I couldn’t live like that, I don’t know how you can. I like working for what I have, like my body, so unless it’s natural then no thanks. Keep your onions products out of my view.

This is bait right?

Attached: 20190307_212625.png (791x792, 430K)

What the fuck?
A minoxidil beard and a "natural" beard is exactly the same thing.
If we go by that logic why even go to the gym? Shits not natural

yeah, coffee is also shit
what's your point brainlet betaboi who is literally shilling for a fucking beauty product?

>is on roids
opinion discarded

Dont consume onions.
I usually keep it trim and it looks good, this is the first time ive let it grow out
Appreciate it
I dont use it
Whats bait about it?

ramen nudles/10